It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Common Ancestor? Why Not Many?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
you seem like auto mechanics telling me I don't know how to drive a car because I don't know how its put together.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by PlayOnwards

No, it's like auto mechanics telling you don't know how to put a car together because you clearly and admittedly don't know how to put a car together. Dismissing entire scientific fields when you have no understanding of them is extremely ignorant.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I'll answer a few of your statements but some of this is just mind boggingly silly and shows you haven't done your research. If I left a statement out, it's because it wasn't worth responding to and a simple google search will answer your misconceptions.

Originally posted by PlayOnwards
why is it that people today are smarter for not believing in god, and dumber for not?

Evolution has mountains of physical evidence and scientific experiments to back it. God has none of this. That doesn't make you dumb for believing in god. What makes people look dumb is dismissing entire fields of science without even learning the basics about them.

I don't believe in evolution, I believe in divide and conquer, the way the world works today has worked forever.

Divide and conquer is a political philosophy, evolution is a scientific theory. They have nothing to do with each other.

basically evolution is methodical genecid. Always has been always will be. For some reason today the Ethiopians and Haitians drew the shortest straw, I even read somewhere that red haired people will be extinct in a few hundred years due to social bias.

How is natural selection considered genocide to you? If a creature can't adapt to the environment and reproduce, it dies out. That isn't the same as killing a group of people based on their race or ethnicity.

Evoloution is a story, just like every story it has a happy ending.."us". Because the victors write it. Like life after death, if there is, then what is "this", a pit stop?

How did the "victors" write the story of evolution? It is based on scientific evidence, not hearsay like most religions. How can you even claim that evolution is equivalent to biased history???

Please understand I know nothing of DNA, microbes,or scientific theories, I am looking at it from the dark, with a fresh perspective, unedjumikated yes, but aware of cycles and methods I am . If you see it and it doesn't make sense the way it is explained, then believe your eyes. Like the phrase, "What are you going to believe? What you see or what I tell you?" Yes you can make 2+2=5, by square rooting the derivative to the 47 power and multiplying the denominator with x, but I will know it is 4, we have always been here in this form.

Okay that pretty much explains it, you don't know anything about science. 2+2 NEVER = 5. If you change the equation, you change it, but both sides in an equation have to be equal. Apparently math isn't your strong suit either. Do the research. The information is out there, you don't have to appeal to ignorance to try to make a point.

edit on 26-7-2012 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SubPop79

Im not sure about humans having diffrent anscestors than other common animals but this article that im posting below suggest that their maybe diffrent tree branches of life or possibly entire new trees.

These little guys dont really fit in anywhere on our tree.
Shows our idea of this little blue rock is always changing.

m.popsci.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join