It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionist organisations and immigration in the western world.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
In the video below we have Barbara Lerner Spectre who is head of paideia a Jewish European funded institute asserting that Europe MUST learn to be a multicultural society. She states that Jews have and are playing a leading role in increasing immigration into Europe and that in time people (Europeans) will resent them for this.

I think really when she says Jews she really means Zionist Jews. Essentially then Zionists have worked their way into positions of power in all western country’s and are busy opening the flood gates to immigrants whilst at the same time promoting multiculturalism through their grip hold on the media.

Lets now look at the second video in which we can see that these same Zionist Jews clearly DO NOT want multiculturalism in their own lands.

So lets get this right they are busy promoting multiculturalism and immigration in all western country’s but on the other hand they are insuring that this will not happen in their own lands. When is the world going to wakeup to these people?

I believe Immigration along with mass media conditioning can and is being used as a weapon to destroy target country’s. As you will probably notice they are doing a good job of schooling the young through the television and media in general to become trivial minded and shallow (they own the media).

Anyone can do a search to see who owns all the newspapers, banks, TV channels, news channels. If there is evil in this world then it is the “Zionist” organisations who wishes to destroy all western country’s and its peoples!

And before anyone tries to say this is anti-Semitic we are talking about “Zionists” here not Jews in general

edit on 20-6-2012 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I totally agree with the OP yet I cringe to say so as my mind tells me its racist.

I think its possible the people who do own the media, run the banks, control government policy hide behind the Jewish label like pedophile priests hide behind the Catholic church.

1 you wouldnt dare think they did anything wrong as they are men of god, the other if you do think bad of them your anti Semitic.

We have been conditioned well

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Hypocrisy is a frustrating one to confront as the people doing it will not even listen to themselves. They know the difference from right and wrong, but are separated within themselves to acknowledge the value in it. They do sound lost as they have forgotten what it is we all have in common. May their confusion end as they find clarity in their being once more.

The breakdown of trust looks to be part of the problem as they become isolated and forgetful that we are all part of a civilisation.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
There are 13,428,300 Jews in the World as of 2010. JewishVirtualLibrary

Simple google search for world population brings you to 6,840,507,003 as of 2010. They cite the World Bank.

Divide one by the other and you get 0.00196305625.

So Jews make up 0.00196305625% of the world's population.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
I think its possible the people who do own the media, run the banks, control government policy hide behind the Jewish label like pedophile priests hide behind the Catholic church.

This, my friend, is the answer. Rev 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

It just doesn't stand to reason how such a miniscule segment of the world's population could hold so much influence.
edit on 21-6-2012 by conspiracy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
They say you should always follow the money trail to see who pulls the strings well many people who have occupied themselves with doing exactly that have found it led them back to Zionist control of banks, media and politics. Control those and you have control of a country!

Here is a quick vide to let you know the extent of the corruption and infiltration that has taken place.

Yes they hide behind racism, lets remember they own the media. They literally tell the young what is cool, what is not, what they should think on any given subject, what is acceptable and what is not. The peoples of western world have been completely mentally conditioned by these Zionists. They even find themselves agreeing with things they feel is wrong due to media brainwashing! They are also conditioned not to talk about things even though they know something is very wrong for fear of being branded with a label
edit on 21-6-2012 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

just to put your mind at ease...IT IS NOT RACIST TO CRITICIZE A POLITICAL MOVEMENT....Zionism is a political movement....they are not a people....they have a political agenda...and they tow a party line.....It just happens to be a Jewish oriented political movement that can seem to get away with hiding behind the term Anti-Semitic.

So let your conscience be free
edit on 063030p://f25Thursday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Muslims are being facilitated, encouraged and protected as they are steadily colonising the Western world as part of a demographic jihad - the old stable dictatorships are being collapsed and a new caliphate is in the making.

If you think that this is in the interests of jews or Israel you are insane!

The hard left is in bed with Islamo-fascists every where you look, but then the left is all about being a 'usefull idiot'.

I suspect the truth is that our masters have decided that their NWO religion will be an amalgam of the monotheistic religions, primarily dominated by islam - with probably a touch of Masory thrown in.

Islam is perfect for them it allows complete unquestioned obedience, no dissention, criticism, freethinking, child sex, slavery, tortue, executions.

The populations they have decided to eradicate as being too independent and freethinking are Jews and Wasps.- which is why they have trained their usefull idiots to blame them for all the world problems.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
I totally agree with the OP yet I cringe to say so as my mind tells me its racist.

It is most certainly NOT racist when discussing the EVIL actions of an EVIL people. The FACT is that the huge majority of them are stone-cold EVIL, period. They ARE what they ARE... an EVIL people.

You just feel "racist" in calling this EVIL out because of their paid Zionist-shills who are EVERYWHERE online and are instructed to ALWAYS play the "anti-Semitic" card when they have NO DEFENCE in disputing VALID and TRUTHFUL threads and posts about their EVIL ways.

Everytime a thread or post appears online exposing their EVIL, their paid SHILLS are instructed to ALWAYS play that "anti-Semitic" card. That is why some people like yourself may automatically feel "racist" when calling them out. Calling out evil people is NOT "racist".

There are a few confessions of these paid shills online describing with amazing detail of what they are instructed to say to keep discussions going their way and to distract from areas to which they CANNOT DEFEND whatsoever.

One must ask themselves WHY do they need PAID shills online?? A good people, especially a "chosen people"
most certainly would have no use for CONNIVING MANIPULATIVE paid shills everywhere online if they ARE a good people, eh?

edit on 21-6-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
First of all Jews are traditionally/largely Caucasians. I happen to be also a Caucasian European so we are of the same race (Caucasians). If a black person was to speak out about behaviour he/she sees a group of black people engaging in could you call them racist? The facts are the facts, these Zionists are bent on corrupting the world and the sooner people wakeup the better!

Most people are cattle, mentally conditioned by the Zionist owned media on what they should think on any given subject. People need to get back their own minds and learn how to think for themselves!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

We Americans have a very long way to go until we properly understand the jew problem. There is an enormous amount of re-education that needs to be done before the US is back to being The land of the free and home of the brave. Do you know what Henry Ford did to educate his fellow Americans about these problems? He issued the fantastic 'The International Jew' out of concern for his people. Unfortunately he was sued into silence 1927, by....(drumroll)...jews. From then on it is downhill...

I don't ask for persecution or hatred. Just read these:
americannaziparty.com/about/InternationalJew.pdf
www.greatwar.nl/books/meinkampf/meinkampf.pdf

For heavens sake, look at Mitt Romney's foreign advisers and realize that these people have convinced us that weakening Israel's neighboring states is an American duty. Questioning that is unpatriotic!!!
A * by the name means jew:

Dov Zakheim - (Israeli Dual Citizen)
Robert Kagan - (Israeli Dual Citizen)
Michael Chertoff – (Israeli Dual Citizen)
Eliot Cohen – (Israeli Dual Citizen)
Eric Edelman – (Israeli Dual Citizen)
John Lehman – (Israeli Dual Citizen)
Evan Feigenbaum – (Israeli Dual Citizen)
Aaron Friedberg – (Israeli Dual Citizen)
Kent Lucken – (Israeli Dual Citizen)
Kristen Silverberg – (Israeli Dual Ctizen)

Cofer Black
Christopher Burnham
Michael Chertoff *
Eliot Cohen *
John Danilovich
Paula J Dobriansky *
Eric Edelman *
Michael Hayden
Kim Holmes
Robert Joseph
Andrew Nalsios
Meghan O'Sullivan
Pierre Prosper
Michael Reiss *
Daniel Senor *
Richard Williamsson
Dov Zakhem *

Eliot Cohen *
Healey
Robert Kagan *
John Lehman *
Phares
Jim Talent
Vin Weber

Evan Feigenbaum * Asia pacific
Aaron friedberg * "
Kent Lucken * "

Kristen Silverberg * Europe

Should this even be LEGAL???!!!

Then, realize that The Federal Reserve which is owned by private banks, lead by Ben Bernanke (a jew) has made all retarded Americans happy by 'promising' another 237 000 000 000 US$ in a prolonged Operation Twist. Lucky us! Do you realize that he actually forced us Americans to sign a new loan without even asking???!!!

Ok, so then...who owns these banks and all these international institutions that make money of us Americans who sometimes have three jobs just to make ends meet? Come on, you know by now...and (sigh) if not here we go:

The Federal Reserve Bank is a consortium of 9 Jewish-owned & associated banks with the Rothschilds at the head:
* Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin
* Goldman Sachs Bank of New York
* Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York/Shearson American Express
* Lazard Brothers Bank of Paris
* Israel Moses Sief Banks of Italy
* Warburg Bank of Hamburg, Germany and Amsterdam
* Lehman Brothers Bank of New York
* Chase Manhattan Bank of New York (David Rockefeller)

All chairmen of the Federal Reserve
--------------------------------------
1. Charles S. Hamlin 1914-1916 – Jew
2. William P. G. Harding 1916-1922 – Jew
3. Daniel R. Crissinger 1923-1927 – Jew
4. Roy A. Young 1927-1930 – Jew
5. Eugene I. Meyer 1930-1933 – Jew
6. Eugene R. Black 1933-1934 – Jew
7. Marriner S. Eccles 1934-1948
8. Thomas B. McCabe 1948-1951– Jew
9. William McChesney Martin, Jr. 1951-1970
10. Arthur F. Burns 1970-1978 – Jew
11. G. William Miller 1978-1979
12. Paul A. Volcker 1979-1987 – Jew
13. Alan Greenspan 1987-2006 – Jew
14. Ben S. Bernanke 2006- – Jew

All the 5 members of the Board of the Federal Reserve Bank of the United States of America
---------------------------------------
Ben S. Bernanke, Chairman - Jew
Donald L. Kohn, Vice Chairman - Jew
Kevin M. Warsh - Jew
Randall S. Kroszner - Jew
Frederic S. Mishkin - Jew

...to be continued.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

...continued as promised:

Here're some facts on the IMF
============================================
In the 1944 Bretton Woods Conference, the World Bank and IMF were created. While both are international organizations, they are headquartered in Washington DC. The World Bank is led by Americans while the IMF is led by Europeans.

International Monetary Fund (IMF), is an international organ that, in close cooperation with the World Bank, has been established to 'promote financial growth and stability through cooperation within the international currency system among member states'. One ridiculous money management scheme after another has now resulted in that IMF 'rules' the central banks of all member states through debts.

Chairmen of IMF
---------------------------------
1. Camille Gutt 1946-1951 – Belgium – Jew
2. Ivar Rooth 1951-1956 – Sweden – Jew
3. Per Jacobsson 1956-1963 – Sweden – Jew
4. Pierre-Paul Schweitzer 1963-1973 – France – Jew
5. Johannes Witteveen 1973-1978 – The Netherlands – Jew
6. Jacques de Larosière 1978-1987 – France – Jew
7. Michel Camdessus 1987-2000 - Franc
8. Horst Köhler 2000-2004 – Germany – Jew
9. Rodrigo Rato 2004-2007 - Spain
10. Dominique Strauss-Kahn 2007-2011 – France – Jew
11. Christine Lagarde 2011- France – Jew

...and of course the World Bank
=================================
The World Bank is a peddler of leveraged loans and jugglers of third world debt. This organization has more influence in the monetary matters of indebted third world countries, than the UN has. With globalization as its goal, the World Bank has the power to make or break the economy of the poor developing world.

Chairmen of the World Bank
---------------------------------
1946 - 1947 Eugene Meyer - Jew
1947 - 1949 John Jay McCloy
1949 - 1962 Eugene R. Black - Jew
1963 - 1968 George D. Woods - Jew
1968 - 1981 Robert McNamara
1981 - 1986 Alden W. Clausen - Jew
1986 - 1991 Barber B. Conable - Jew
1991 - 1995 Lewis T. Preston - Jew
1995 - 2005 James David Wolfensohn - Jew
2005 - 2007 Paul Wolfowitz - Jew
2007 - Robert Zoellick - Jew

Last but not least, some entertainment(?)
==========================================
1. The Money Masters
www.youtube.com...

2. The American Dream, - The financial system
youtu.be...

3. Federal Reserve
youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
You either see it or you don't .

Zionism, as mentioned, is a political movement. It has nothing to do with Judaism.

It is an Illuminati creation from the late 19th century, set up to divide the world to bring it to WW3 and the implementation of the NWO.

If you doubt it, just look at what has happened in the middle east since the creation of Israel in 1948- Russia is on one side (Iran), and America on the other (Israel)- this is bible prophecy.

America and the West are completely controlled by the Zionist forces. They operate through the greedy, war hungry necons, they buy the politicians and silence critics or people who can damage the agenda- (Kennedy assasination for instance).

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
Zionism, as mentioned, is a political movement. It has nothing to do with Judaism.

This is where things go wrong. The conspiracy does not exist. It is a misunderstanding made by people who see the destructive consequences of the jew nature but fail to connect the dots.

- Punctuality and quality is not a Swiss conspiracy.
- Being laid back and take one day at a time with a smile is not a Thai or Jamaican conspiracy.
- Being immoral, greedy, egocentric and ruthless is not a jewish conspiracy.

But nevertheless, we see the result of the culture of each group of people: efficiency, vacation paradise and destruction.

Why the jew?
Very few people are, and historically, have been, capable of building solid and well-functioning nations. The people capable of doing this, if I'm allowed to generalize a bit, are Europeans and East Asians. A few others have 'blinked' over the history of mankind, but still, this slight simplification holds surprisingly well of scrutiny.

So what does Darwin force, groups of people who cannot form a strong collective and create durable nations, to do in response to that? A few extreme capabilities of distinct groups of people come to mind:
- The African negro has been blessed with an amazing physique.
- The gypsy has had to let go of all consideration, moral and empathy.
- The jew is a greedy and ambitious gypsy, with a great intellect and extreme work ethics (unless the work means manual/physical labor of course).'

Then what?
The consequences of the above is pretty obvious. A collective is always stronger than a group of individuals. Also, what is always forgotten is: the jew is the most speed blind and self destructive people ever. Time and time again, over 4 000 years of well-documented history, these 'poor misunderstood' people have had to leave their homes and host countries. The difference this time, is with today's media and patterns of communication, the jews create immensely more damage than they and we can fathom within a time span of 2-3 generations, BUT they also dig their own graves so much faster and deeper. Perhaps they realize this, perhaps not, however they cannot resist the fortunes and the amount of lime light these tools can also create.

The story of the scorpion and the frog has never seem more accurate...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jiwozejy214

I know the corruption runs deep and I wonder if we can now ever break free from their grip?

From my point of view I seen how the media was teaching the young to be trivial minded, slutty, incapable of thinking for themselves basically trying to morally corrupt the people of the west in whatever way they can. I was convinced that those who are in charge of the media had an agenda to destroy the country from within. It did not take me long to identify exactly who was in control and doing this…the Zionists.

In essence their aim is to morally corrupt the minds of western people through their control of the media and to physically destroy western people on a genetic level through immigration and promotion of inter-racial relationships….basically they want to utterly destroy western people.

These Zionists are pure evil, funny thing is people would rather talk about aliens and 2012!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
reply to post by jiwozejy214

I know the corruption runs deep and I wonder if we can now ever break free from their grip?

From my point of view I seen how the media was teaching the young to be trivial minded, slutty, incapable of thinking for themselves basically trying to morally corrupt the people of the west in whatever way they can. I was convinced that those who are in charge of the media had an agenda to destroy the country from within. It did not take me long to identify exactly who was in control and doing this…the Zionists.

In essence their aim is to morally corrupt the minds of western people through their control of the media and to physically destroy western people on a genetic level through immigration and promotion of inter-racial relationships….basically they want to utterly destroy western people.

These Zionists are pure evil, funny thing is people would rather talk about aliens and 2012!

This is the level of craziness and discourse that exists within this thread. Really inter-racial relationships are a conspiracy to destroy Europeans? And its the Zionist media too to blame, so I am guessing Rupert Murdoch is now a honorary Jew? You would think for being a giant all powerful group that they would of position themselves better then getting a state that hangs in constant threat all the time. Or allowing immigration of Muslims into Europe tend to result in increase on attacks on their personage. But hey its all part of the trick to throw people off right?

Anyway you know how you can break through their grip? Stand back and think a bit and then realize there is no "they" the world isn't run a giant conspiracy of guys wearing kippahs. its run by a chaotic system of powerful groups interacting with and off each other.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koffee
This is the level of craziness and discourse that exists within this thread. Really inter-racial relationships are a conspiracy to destroy Europeans?

Could you please bother to read the thread before you give random rants? I quote a snippet of what has already been said below:

Originally posted by jiwozejy214
This is where things go wrong. The conspiracy does not exist. It is a misunderstanding made by people who see the destructive consequences of the jew nature but fail to connect the dots.

- Punctuality and quality is not a Swiss conspiracy.
- Being laid back and take one day at a time with a smile is not a Thai or Jamaican conspiracy.
- Being immoral, greedy, egocentric and ruthless is not a jewish conspiracy.

But nevertheless, we see the result of the culture of each group of people: efficiency, vacation paradise and destruction.

And its the Zionist media too to blame, so I am guessing Rupert Murdoch is now a honorary Jew?

I hereby count the first strawman. No one in this thread has ever claimed that greed, corruption and megalomania is unique to jews. What we say is that jews are overrepresented as having these traits to an extent that it can no longer be ignored.

You would think for being a giant all powerful group that they would of position themselves better then getting a state that hangs in constant threat all the time.

Again jews don't act in a vacuum. An all powerful group does not exist, BUT the international organizations working in harmony to shape policies and minds that favor jews and the jewry are well documented:
ADL: www.adl.org...
WJC: www.worldjewishcongress.org...
WZO: www.en.wzo.org.il...
AIPAC: www.aipac.org...
B'nai B'rit: bnaibrith.org...
Keren Hayesod: www.kh-uia.org.il...
Simon W Center:www.wiesenthal.com...
WIZO :www.wizo.org...
:
:

...and then of course all these national government funded jewish agenda pushing organizations:
www.wizo.se
www.wizouk.org
www.paideia-eu.org...
:
:
(the list goes on and on and on)

The count is 13 million jews world wide:
en.wikipedia.org...

Have you ever seen global and national organizations with the same power and unity favoring the cause of the people of, say Illinois? NO? Well they are about the same in numbers. Have you ever heard of anyone being uneasy about the Illinois conspiracy?!! No? Wonder why....

So what am I going to think of this?!!!
Why can't jews use the same democratic channels I have to resort to to have my place in society considered and taken care of?!!!
Can you blame people for seeing this as a conspiracy?!!!

Or allowing immigration of Muslims into Europe tend to result in increase on attacks on their personage. But hey its all part of the trick to throw people off right?

It began as an effort to tear European states apart to create the same fragmented mess we have in the US. There is nowhere in the world that the jewry has a stronger hold on the people than in the US, the reason being:
1) Money, greed drew people to the richest country in the world, well guess who?
2) There is no ethnic unity that stands up against the shenanigans of an unruly minority.
..and well it back fired like most things the jew do when he tries to bite a too big a chunk.

Stand back and think a bit and then realize there is no "they" the world isn't run a giant conspiracy of guys wearing kippahs. its run by a chaotic system of powerful groups interacting with and off each other.

Then it would again be good to read the thread before posting. Have a look my facts about the Fed, The IMF and the world bank and see who runs these 'powerful groups interacting with and off each other'.

How about standing back a while and think? Maybe apply some self-criticism or criticize the jew? O sorry, I forgot the S*H*I*T-list the jews maintain to persecute jews who are not into the greed, amorality and megalomania you SHOULD be as a proper jew:
www.masada2000.org...*h*i*t-list.html
Please, remove the asterisks in the above two words.

Even jews persecute the jew. How ironic.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiwozejy214

O sorry, I forgot the S*H*I*T-list the jews maintain to persecute jews who are not into the greed, amorality and megalomania you SHOULD be as a proper jew:
www.masada2000.org...*h*i*t-list.html
Please, remove the asterisks in the above two words.

Even jews persecute the jew. How ironic.

This address leads you to the first page of this worrisome list:

www.masada2000.org...

yep, it is quite a comprehensive list alright - many are the perceived jewish enemies of the jews - even one of the actors from Seinfeldt. Well, there's a turn-up.

new topics

top topics

join