It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anybody else experience this sensation?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
all seem getting to one point truth of evil fundamental reason, that surely freedom truth would realize absolutely first by killing it directly

that one point of evil, is the reaction to truth existence, absolutely all self conscious except me, and relative others so not self conscious free out of absolutes, react in willing to exploit truth
unfortunately appearantly even the absolute free dimensions that are able then to b objective fully, refuse in knowing the truth there to act or react in being relatively true
all wether objective or subjective absolute freedom while meeting freedom truth choose to possess that freedom in a way to exist more freely itself stands

that what explain the result we have being us as an image of a conscious dimension totally abused and enslaved for limited freedom wills powers and energies growth that killed truth totally in our dimensions of existence
which is partially surely the reason of extreme difficulty to freedom truth to break through us and me

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
it shows in a way truth value being out of absolutes abstraction only, how perfections is wht matter
how matter must b real bc they are out of perfections existing

which explain why and how an individual right decision alone to give to objective truth the whole space bc it is the best out of it and for it, could affect freedom truth to show being existing really upon everyone, in surely meaning that abstract mean being an absolute freedom value to exist rights more then truth existence or parallel to

all reject superiority logics bc they mean to kill it for positive inferiority as the best way to stay constant

logics of superiority is to b happy about another superiority for rest or for truth or for being superiority substance and not suepriroity reference

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

Sorry but I have absolutely no idea what you just said...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

bc u never abstract the value of ur state with objects sights, while truth start of that zero, definitive value abstractions

u see or state urself according to smthg else reference always never in terms of absolute value

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
there were situational moments when i have experienced that Nirvana flow of energy

but it comes only when i am in very deep conversation with another individual...
yeah, call it a mental orgasm or whatever....
but the endorphins flush all over your nervous systems network... but mostly
unlike the the Kundalini throbs of energy
my brain gets dizzy... then hyped, frozen cold, then i almost feel out-of-body in the progression of the stages of the experience

having a Eureka moment is only a 2 second experience.....
but the Transcendental journey one takes in truly connecting on a Soul-Level with another individual is---i guess--- the Total Love equivelent that many religious traditions say they attain (i seriously doubt their claim)

but the experience i think we are trying to express... might be the type that Paul had on the Road-to-Damascus
suddenly 'everything" became clear, and One was in-tune-with-the-Universe

are we on the same page ??
edit on 21-6-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

That's awesome Kram!

I hope this gives you a solid starting position on your search to find the exact category, or sub-category, your level of ASMR activity places you in.

It would be nice if you could learn much more about it and turn that knowledge into something more than simply 'knowing' about it. I do hope you are able to successfuly expirement and practice with the knowledge and eventually get to a place where you can induce ASMR episodes at will. It's probably not out of the question that you could hone your skill through practice.

You could eventually reach a skill level that not only allows you to induce them, but also allows the ability to manipulate the episodes so that they last much longer than your previous experiences. Maybe you could get so good at it that you could extend them indefinitely. I would imagine that to be quite satisfying.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

u n ur god power in ur mind it is hell what u keep insisting on to pretend absolute superiority

from where r u telling him that he could or would do this and that?? obviously u dont do those skills urself, that guesses kind about abilities ends how is it smthg u know ??

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
practicing a cool attitude for words dont deviate the subject, wat is awesome dude??? shakras and wawooo???

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09

Sorry but I have absolutely no idea what you just said...

senior kram, now that u r declared biggest magician by estay that apparantly sees ur abilities being superior to his u cant pretend having no vision out of another words, but by willing to state that magician is a living liar happy to remind it to all

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

You learn something new everyday. I was going to say that low, gentle, voices do it for me, especially with foreign accents. When my insomnia was bad as a teenager I used to lie on the couch watching the shopping channel when they did jewellery shows, for some reason it pleasantly lulled me to sleep.

Also yes, haircuts do it for me.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I am not a magician.

esteay812 was merely speculating on the idea that with practice it may become possible to induce or control the sensation at will.

As there is little known about this phenomenon I see no reason why it's not possible.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
not trying to be funny, I am being very serious, but I can get this sensation at the end of a longer than normal urination.

I have been told my voice can send good shivers down women's spines. Of course they could be been a bit partial to such an opinion, grins.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Moneyisgodlifeisrented

not trying to be funny, I am being very serious, but I can get this sensation at the end of a longer than normal urination.

I don't know what to say on that point. That's pretty bizarre.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
has anyone mentioned kundalini symptoms?

this is what i first thought when i read the op

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
reply to post by Moneyisgodlifeisrented

I don't know what to say on that point. That's pretty bizarre.

Well, would it help if I 1st experienced it and since still do, from meditation, and certain deep thoughts.
Who knows, maybe I associate deep calm relaxed feelings with the emptying of my bladder. *shrugs*

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I no clue what talking u about

Really... I have no idea what you are talking about. It would be nice to know what you are trying to accuse me of doing, so I could give you a proper reply and clarify what you seem to be mistaken about - but then again, I am not sure if you are mistaken because I don't know what you mean anyway.

I do not believe I am trying to replace Gd or any other spiritual aspect of someone's existence or belief. In fact, becoming closer with the gifts given to us could serve to bring a deeper understanding of our spiritual beliefs.

Ignoring the gifts given to us and failure to extend our abilities within the gifts would be more than an insult to who ever originally provided the gifts - regardless of where you believe the gifts come from.

reply to post by Kram09

Haha... I didn't see your reply to Absolutely, where you said basically the same thing - "I have no clue what you just said"

Glad to see I am not the only one who is lost on their Absolutely's replies, I really thought I said something that came across in a bad way.

The reply I made, about practicing to understand the phenomena and get better at triggering it, is where Absolutely claims I am calling you a magician and above God - or something like that? Oh well... don't reply if you don't feel like it, no need to waste more time on irrelevant comments

reply to post by auroraaus

I understand what you mean.

When I was younger my parents would take me to visit my Grandma's or we would have visitors to our house. I would get tired and want to take a nap. I remember thinking that I would never be able to sleep with all the noise from conversation going on in the background.

That's my first memory of learning certain background noises actually lull me to sleep. I remember because I was suprised at how easily I was lulled to sleep.

At night, I am unable to fall asleep with background conversation, it annoys me. I actually like the daytime noise, now it makes it easier for me to take a nap. It doesn't have to be people present and talking, it can be a television in the background, tuned to a program I am not interested in, that lulls me to dreamland.

Maybe knowing others have things to do, but I don't have to do anything, relaxes me and lets me go to sleep... Anway, I am having a difficult time articulating what I mean, but I think many of you probably know exactly what I mean - maybe you even feel the same way about background noise and napping.

edit on 23-6-2012 by esteay812 because: tyops

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Needless Post, Sorry

edit on 23-6-2012 by esteay812 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

I'm a little late in reply, but someone on ATS just sent me an ASMR video. I searched for a thread and just wanted to add that it reminded me of the feeling I get whenever I am watching RRCherryPie videos on youtube. I never thought I'd be posting videos of this on a conspiracy website, but I am so relaxed watching this. I brought my neighbor in who felt the same about the videos, haha.

As does the 8 million viewers who are entranced by it, I suppose.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Jess117

Interesting video. It didn't do much for me...I was more interested in what on earth they were doing.

And yes it's called ASMR (Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response), but when I started the thread I didn't realise it had a name.

There is a group dedicated to it on Facebook and I've discovered this website too.

ASMR.co.uk

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Haha, did this make you laugh though? Kind of far-fetch now that I think about it, but I don't think the video would be as entrancing without the sounds. It also makes me wonder if whoever it is, is really just a giant making normal sized foods. O__o I don't know. Japanese stuff does this to you.

But I'll definitely check it out.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join