It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 obsession

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
why are there still so many people talking about the planes crashing into the buildings. everyone knows the story, its been talked about for the last 11 years. really, you guys need something else to talk about. it got old like 5 years ago and you are all still talking about it like it happened last week. im sure there are some of you who are also tired of it.. yes, the same things you talk about now have been said a thousand times.. GET OVER IT....
thank you.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by demontigny

Perhaps I can clarify this for you -

Imagine your family were murdered brutally. Hard enough to get over on its own, right?

Now imagine you were very suspicious that they were actually murdered by the authorities for some shady reason. How much harder for you to get over and just let go, now?

Even decades later, would you just "get over it"?

edit on 20-6-2012 by PeterWiggin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

One could say the same about JFK and yet it still interests people after however many years ago it was. If today someone were to assassinate the POTUS I am fairly sure the ensuing manhunt and resources allocated would make the search for Saddam and Bin Laden look like a badly-staged rehearsal.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Your faulting people for talking about the BIGGEST event in any of our lifetimes?.....

Don't understand how your point makes any sense. What should we talk about? The Kardashians?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by PeterWiggin

yah well repeating the same thing over and over again on a conspiricy site isnt going to do anything about it... you guys that are still pissed off about it need to do something other than talking about it with other people that just talk.. the u.s has bin at war against terrorism for how long and they are the terrorists that kill thousands of inoccent people every year..

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
If you don't like discussing conspiracy topics...Maybe you should delete your account?

You don't go to a BBQ and cry when they serve meat do you?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by demontigny
reply to post by PeterWiggin

yah well repeating the same thing over and over again on a conspiricy site isnt going to do anything about it... you guys that are still pissed off about it need to do something other than talking about it with other people that just talk.. the u.s has bin at war against terrorism for how long and they are the terrorists that kill thousands of inoccent people every year..

This is why I agree with you.It IS the samething over and over again,atleast in the 9/11 foroum here.Someone will rehash a thread that's been done 1000 times and think they're being original when it's the same argument.My advice to you would be to just avoid the forum here...and any others out there.That's what I do.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
How can you forget about the event which changed everything? Forgetting about the obvious tragedy for a second - governments have used 9/11 to destroy personal freedoms and massively expand their powers (to SUCH an extent that this is suspicious in itself). The western world changed overnight, to one which immediately became obsessed by fear and the bogeyman and started invading other countries off the frickin' bat. Hell even if there wasn't such a huge amount of strange and unanswered questions about 9/11, the massive shift of power into the hands of a few which 9/11 provided is highly suspect itself!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I pretty much just stay out of 911 threads anymore. I've read the commission report, which is no easy task mind you, and many other things and I'm really burned out on that myself. I'm also really burned out on the Truther religion as well. It accomplishes nothing to discuss this topic anymore, and nobody is going to change their mind on it. As for me, I want to see real proof of the matter, not just claims, misinterpreted videos, and argumentation. Is that such a hard thing to ask for?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Understanding is an important part of forgiveness. While questions remain so will the search for the answers. In finding the motivations and culture behind these events new risks emerge as the problems only continue to grow. The disconnection and denial that has been forced upon so many is putting our species at stake. If you wish no future for our children by pretending unjust war is righteous and deeper problems do not exist that is your choice.

Many searching for reason are trying to get over it, to understand why all the self inflicted, systemic and global pain is around us. Since you have found a way through what is your answer?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

things only bother people that let it bother them... like i said before repeating yourself isnt going to do anything... if you are that mad at the people responsible stand up and do something.. dont just sit there and cry about it... wars are not won by the person sitting in a corner crying.. you believe that your government did it, stand up for your beliefs. my understanding on this site is that you would have many follwers it seems everyone likes repeating the same points figure it out.. you sounds like a smart guy

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I have been stumbling around the darkness for a while, been lost, angry, scared, confused, hopeless, depressed and in despair for a while. And yeah I have cried when I found what I was looking for, the pain, sadness, senselessness and the sacrifice of our potential.

In the art of war it is important to know your enemy and I have found mine. This is not an enemy you can shot, torture, intimidate or blow up. Hate and anger only makes it stronger as fear is what it uses to control us. My enemy is ignorance and for now this my battleground.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

yah they use fear to control people but if you stand up not afraid they no longer control you..and you are free to do as you wish the way it should be...

new topics

top topics

join