It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternative 3 Video of Mars Landing!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 10:39 AM
link   
While I've read the transcript many times...I had trouble finding the video in question (of the supposed Mars landing). The transcript is available right here on the ATS site (under extra-terrestrials), and you can see the video here:

www.crowdedskies.com...

But you'll need to be sure to have RealPlayer...

I'm sure this has likely been posted before (and my apologies if so), but I haven't seen it so....

Note: go to the bottom of the page...some other good videos here too...

[Edited on 23-4-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 10:40 AM
link   
yeah ive seen it, could be fake could be real... i have no idea the one i saw was not very good quality...

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a favourite of mine, the quality of the video is so poor that it could be anywhere. The audio on it does nothing to convince me either.

Crowded skies is a great site with some fairly mad stuff on it. If you want madness check out the ashtar command thing on there very strange!

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The thing that really got me though, was how so much of the planet seems to zoom by at first, until they get to the site... Not saying it's real....that's a stretch I'm not willing to go to with such a fuzzy image...but it is intriguing....

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 04:36 PM
link   
First time I've seen it but you can't make out much from the video though.

I can't help but think how come they (USA and USSR) were working together on this project when they were at the height of the so called cold war? Also we hadn't even got to the (that's officially) moon. But there again the USA and USSR both had military moon shots as well as the civilian�s. One called NASA not sure what the USSR�s one was called. Also what that crawling away from the �Lander� near the very end of the video footage?

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 12:00 PM
link   
read the presentation that goes with the video (do a search on Alternative 3 Video Transcript...)

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Yeah, I saw it along time ago and i beleive that it is fake.. Come on, how would they have done it? I got more transistors in my wristwatch than the whole computer in Apollo 11.. And how would they survive the trip to Mars? It takes atleast a year with conventional rockets..

And why is the sky blue?

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   
We've talked about this before -- it's a hoax.

It's the movie "Alternative 3", with the titles and credits stripped off it. If you follow Brit films, you'll recognize the actors. The ones that were "killed" have been seen in plenty of movies, theatrical productions, and tv shows since the filming of A3.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 08:00 AM
link   
(must have been before I got here...), thanks for the info... As for the blue sky...remember, there were times when the lander photographed a blue sky as well...
I read the transcript, then hunted down some video...makes it much more believable, but I wasn't ready to stretch yet...seems that was well-founded...thanks.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I found interesting documentary on Google Video:;

Check this out!

Science Report Alternative 3 nederlands

[edit on 31-7-2006 by Amon_Ra]

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
(must have been before I got here...), thanks for the info... As for the blue sky...remember, there were times when the lander photographed a blue sky as well...
I read the transcript, then hunted down some video...makes it much more believable, but I wasn't ready to stretch yet...seems that was well-founded...thanks.

Yeah, the sky is blue on mars. Dont believe it? Then read here:

mars-news.de...

It is espesially easy to see when you see images of the Pathfinder vessle taken on eart and then compare it with the color on mars.

The Alternative 3 "Mockumentary" can be seen here
video.google.com...

, one of the actors is the late Richard Marner (1921-2004) ( www.imdb.com... ) which I loved as Colonel Kurt von Strohm in the Allo 'Allo British TV series ( www.imdb.com... ) from 1982.

[edit on 31-7-2006 by anorwegianguy1972]

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
You know i hate to be a pain in the butt, BUT, I've added topics on here that have been repeated b4 but not talked about in a long long time, and I get my thread shut down within minutes, with that robotic reply that this discussion is going on elsewhere please add to it there THREAD CLOSED.

Im just curious, do moderators get special privileges where they can repost old stuff? or should they be held at a higher standard and find out first if the article has been talked about b4. Especially since they are experts with this site.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I think if you'll check the dates, the last post in this thread from a moderator was in 2003. And I don't think he was a moderator at that time.

Mods will usually only close threads if there's another one currently active on the same topic. I think there's a ten day rule, if it's been inactive longer than that you're safe to start a new thread.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by anorwegianguy1972
Yeah, the sky is blue on mars. Dont believe it? Then read here:

mars-news.de...

It is espesially easy to see when you see images of the Pathfinder vessle taken on eart and then compare it with the color on mars.

You're kidding, right?

What is the incentive for NASA and all the scientists associated with NASA to have secret meetings, plan and scheme and have thousands of people keep an enormous secret just for skitts and giggles??

Also, what makes this dude who wrote the article more versed on Martian atmosphere than NASA scientists who send man-made objects there?

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by backtoreality
What is the incentive for NASA and all the scientists associated with NASA to have secret meetings, plan and scheme and have thousands of people keep an enormous secret just for skitts and giggles??

Also, what makes this dude who wrote the article more versed on Martian atmosphere than NASA scientists who send man-made objects there?

The color of the sky of mars(or the faking of it) has been discussed in a earlier thread here on ATS, have a look here for some insight:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
There are some 10 pages of replies there. I looked through the first couple and didn't see a reply to my question.

So would you care to respond to my previous questions?

Note: for the link you provided, please replace "dude", with "some ATS member with too much time on their hands not applying it to anything useful"

[edit on 31-7-2006 by backtoreality]

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by backtoreality
There are some 10 pages of replies there. I looked through the first couple and didn't see a reply to my question.

So would you care to respond to my previous questions?

Note: for the link you provided, please replace "dude", with "some ATS member with too much time on their hands not applying it to anything useful"

[edit on 31-7-2006 by backtoreality]

Im sorry, the link to the thread should hold enough information on the issue. They had dialog going with the scientists behind the mission etc. It is all there if you want to spend some time looking through it. If you dont have the time; though luck

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by anorwegianguy1972
Im sorry, the link to the thread should hold enough information on the issue. They had dialog going with the scientists behind the mission etc. It is all there if you want to spend some time looking through it. If you dont have the time; though luck

LOL.

Oh, did they? Well I happen to be the Project Manager for the 1983 secret Mars landing, repeating the task in '87, then joining the mission in '91.

I'm sure that NASA scientists would be cruising ATS trying to change the views of people who think a lizard race lives at the center of the earth, planning a world domination to boot.

Different day, different person who distrusts government/authority figures and think they have the intellectual edge on everyone.

"He shoots, he scores!!"

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
the video on crowded skies is gone or doesnt work for me

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
and i still cant see the video

top topics

<<   2 >>

join