It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey J G Wentworth!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
This is in response to this commercial:

You claim it's our money that we can use it when we want to.

Get your facts straight. It is not our money.

ALL MONEY BELONGS TO THE GOVERNMENT AND THE WEALTHY ELITE IN THIS COUNTRY!

They can can come and take it whenever they want to and there's nothing you can do about it!

An armed rebellion you say?

You arm yourself you become the terrorists and the battle is already won.

So gets you facts straight. We are all slaves to the government and the wealthy elite that controls it!

Those who have the gold make the rule shall be the whole of the law!

So stop it with your false advertising. It is not our money. We can't use it however we want.

BUT THE GOVERNMENT CAN!

At least, that's how it seems sometimes.

And I'll never understand how the government can spend money it doesn't have while us poor Americans get punished for everything we do.

BAH! Corporatism needs to go the way of the dodo.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I thought you were going to rant about how the song gets stuck in your head easily.
I can't watch that damn commercial.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I will not push play...I will not push play....otherwise that jingle will be stuck in my head all day long.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Whenever I see that commercial, I can't take my eyes off the black guy with the dreads.. He's like half into his role, and half heartedly sings. A couple times in the video he's got a look on his face like "these white folks is crazy!"

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I thought this was going to be a rant against how this process is a complete rip off as you let them take a huge chunk out of your money to get an advance.

You took it in a completely different direction though. I suppose all money is theirs and they just let us borrow small amounts of it at a time. I am curious though, do you get as upset by all commericals offering "money saving" deals? I do but it isnt for the same reason. Blatant brainwashing hits us from multiple angles more times than not throughout a given day unless you are able to seperate yourself completely from society and spend the day out in the woods. Commercials are a huge part of it and they drive me insane.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Epic commercials..

Black haired lady to the back right behind everyone... looks like "Uhh, I don't think this bus is going downtown.." Doesn't even sing, looks and glances away...

But anyway, I always hear commercials like these on the radio and today one says "If you are in the middle of a settlement and you need money now, call *******, if you lose your pending suit no obligation to pay back"

I was like HUHH??

The poor souls who fall for these things....

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by underduck

Yes I do. There's always something they're not telling us, and there's always some sort of fee they want to impose.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Haha, EvilSadamClone strikes again! You know..there was a time that J.G. Wentworth had the most bland, annoying commercials on TV. Now they have the most eccentric, annoying commercials on TV.

Talk about a 180 degree turn in the wrong direction. Hotchie-Motchie!

Btw, SadamClone, I think I'm going to have to add you to my friends list for posting a thread about J.G. Wentworth on ATS. I like your style, brother!

new topics

top topics

join