It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adele song awakens Charlotte Neve from coma

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Yahoo.ca

After suffering an "extremely rare" brain hemorrhage, doctors told Charlotte Neve's mother Leila, 31, from Trawden, Lancashire, U.K., to "say her final goodbyes" to her seven-year-old daughter. However, when Leila began singing Adele's "Rolling In The Deep" at her child's bedside, Charlotte began to make a miraculous recovery.

I climbed into her hospital bed to give her a cuddle - she was wired up to machines and unresponsive - and Adele came on the radio," Leila said. "I started singing it to her because she loves her and we used to sing that song together. Charlotte started smiling and I couldn't believe it. It was the first time she had reacted to anything since the haemorrhage. The nurses were astounded and told me to keep singing - and she smiled again."

This is kind of cool.. IMO, it probably wasn't the song, but the combination of her mother singing it to her, and from the past experience of her mom and the daughter singing it together. Either way it is a cool story and heartwarming to think that this girl was given no hope, and now it looks like she will make a recovery! yay!

Thoughts?!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

Now if Adele becomes washed up, she's got something to bring out of the hat on judgement day.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
cool a never hear this miracle before, like this theread bro

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Mother's voice is a wonderful things, but i guess Adele gets a lil credit, even tho it could have been any song.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join