It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified document contradicts Cheney's claim of Iraqi connection to 9/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Thank you everyone for sharing your thoughts here. I am having such a hard time today with this confirmation of deceit; confirmation that these leaders knowingly lied without remorse...knowing that their words would and have condemned so many to death or lives of pain and loss. Mothers, fathers, sons, daughters...gone.

You see, shortly after my son came home from Iraq and other destinations these leaders deemed essential to our national security, I saw late one night what they had truly done to him and so many others. During one of the rare moments when he would talk about his time there, he broke down completely and the depths of his pain was laid bare to see. I watched helplessly as my kind hearted, but militarily capable son, curled into himself in a ball on the floor and sobbed with such raw anguish, that I knew, in that moment, that some wounds could never be completely healed.

He cried for those friends who would never be coming home. He cried for the parents and families who had to receive the letters he wrote after their own sons were killed in the line of duty. He cried for those we fought against, who were no more our enemies than our own neighbors. He cried for the shame of a country who refused to see or care that this is done in our name. And, he cried for the man who stood next to him and who fate dealt a bullet to, that no amount of reaching into the other man's chest to try to stop the horrible flow of blood would help or heal.

Make no mistake, there is evil in our world. There are enemies who would not think twice about walking onto a school bus and taking the life of every innocent child in pursuit of their own insane objectives. They have to be stopped and people like my son are willing to stand up and stop them. But to know now, what they knew then...and to know without any doubt that our own leaders were the ones getting on that bus, this time, well...it saddens me to a level I cannot even describe.

Surely, surely...we are capable of more than this reality we have created...as people...as a humanity. Please God...let us be more than what we have become. Let there be honesty and justice and compassion and let us once again realize that lives without honor...are no lives at all. This...what we have become...and it's not just America...what we have all become...is so much less than what our destiny could be.

Thanks all...Mom out.

edit on 21-6-2012 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
All of Bush's cabinet, including Bush himself, were liars, cheaters, and thieves. All of them. I can't remember a presidency corrupted with so many criminal activities. Now, I don't want to get into Obama's problems right now, and he's no peach, but Bush, well, now, he had us all fooled. Everyone thinking he was stupid because of that goofy smile and his inability to speak, well underneath it all, he had the last laugh. What a crook administration.

I dunno mate, a lot of Reagans bunch had war crimes charges against them.
edit on 21-6-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
But you keep on believing what those in power tell you. Wether it's 9/11 or Kennedy or every war in the last 50 years...

Of course, they look after your interests. Sure.

They would never lie to you...your people. All secrets are indeed in the national interest. Damn you for calling conspiracy...you damn traitors.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

True enough. I'll go along with that. I guess its comparing peaches to peaches then? Most politicians in Washington are criminals these days.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Looks like Cheney forgot to tell his so called boss about this too...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DancedWithWolves

"Now where I'm from...we call this lying. This cannot stand."

Of course he a fornicating liar, duh.. lots of us knew this about this wretch dozens of years ago.

Oh it will stand, people will keep voting 2 party.. treating criminal party leaders like untouchable royalty.. life will go for tax slave Plebes, controlled as always..

They are ALL liars.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join