It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BEST marriage proposal EVA! Can you top this?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I'm still crying! This is the BEST!

For those who can't see the vid? This guy put together all the friends and family to put on a dance to propose to his girl - even the friends who couldn't be there 'live' were there via laptops!

WONDERFUL STUFF THIS!

Got any better? You gotta share it!

peace

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Yep, she's there in the rear hatch of the car, her friends dancing and lipping the tune she's listening to on the headphones - and like I said - even their friends who couldn't be there, were there!

How lovely is that!

Talk about a big leap forward for romance!

peace

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Oh come on let's hear more wonderful 'proposal' stories! June's here and so are weddings! Well, at least in the States!

Share some peeps! I don't have any!

peace

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Not to sound mean but I would rather have the girl propose to me. I believe that the girl should make the decisions

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
that guy has some really good friends.. lol

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Not to sound mean but I would rather have the girl propose to me. I believe that the girl should make the decisions

sounds like your whipped budd

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This took place in Portland, Oregon. It's a wonder they found a day that was nice and sunny because Global Warming ain't here in the Great Northwest!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
THIS WAS IN WISCONSIN WASN'T IT....

totally something from that 70's show, this is AWESOME

i hope aliens pick this up, and see that alot of us humans are really good, and different from each other.

edit on 20-6-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Portland - Wisconsin? Hey, as long as aliens pick up on it as proof we earthlings have love and hope and romance after all - who cares!

Yeah, it's just so darling. I just hope no one posts a video of the couples break up or suicide or or or... Well, you get the idea.

peace

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
(excuse me, gotta go blow my nose and wipe my eyes)

OP, that was incredible.

My husband sucks. I love him....but wow.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
That was really sweet, she'll always remember that. Life will never be boring with him that's for sure.

Reminded me of this music video.

Train - Marry Me

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Thanks that just made my night! I am a sucker for creative proposals.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Have never understood why some want to make a big production out of a private personal moment.

Seems more about ego than romance to me..

But..meh..each to their own.

It was charming though, and the groom seemed very sincere.

edit on 21-6-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I saw this the first day you posted it & been meaning to reply ever since...

It's been, what, 3 weeks or so? Since then I've watched it a million times and I cry happy tears every single time.....

I think I will be looking at this video on every 'down' day for as long as it remains on YT.....

So, a very belated THANK YOU!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
i LOVE flash dance mobs. LOVE them. and would love to partake in one....me and some friends are seriously considering putting one together with a bunch of kids here......

while this isnt a flash dance mob persay, its super creative.....
edit on July 14th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska
THIS WAS IN WISCONSIN WASN'T IT....

Portland, Oregon. Look at the license plate.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I really, really wanted her to say "no" as I would have loved to see the smile wiped from Mr Popular's face.

That was never a likely outcome though - who'd have the guts to rain on that parade?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Me too! Can I join yours when it's arranged please?

Yeah it's very creative, in fact most of the people I emailed it to are convinced that it's actually a covert advert for Honda or Bruno Mars....

I'm certain it's real though.... Or maybe I would just rather believe such kind-hearted love and happiness is still possible in this world of ours

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Star
I really, really wanted her to say "no" as I would have loved to see the smile wiped from Mr Popular's face.

That was never a likely outcome though - who'd have the guts to rain on that parade?

Funnily enough, a girl at work who I showed it to said exactly the same thing - she's just about the most negative person I know (glass is always half empty instead of half full) - so I will say the same thing to you as I said to her -
jealous are we?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

jealous are we?

I wouldn't say I was jealous - just that I take great delight in watching other peoples hopes getting shattered. The more popular, attractive and successful the person, the more I cackle away to myself like a James Bond villain.

How lucky that we're on an anonymous website. If I said that to someone in the real world they may suspect me of being evil.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join