It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is keeping threads from being shared on Facebook, or maybe it's the other way around...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
This has bugged me for a while but I can't just let this pass anymore. Most of the time I go to share threads from this site and post them on my Facebook page to get the attention of people that I know that are still asleep. I don't know if it will have much of an impact but none the less the information needs to get out there. Why are threads being withheld from people? They hide the most important topics and show repetitions of the same threads or threads that are lesser than. This needs to change, I hate the secrecy and deception. The people deserve to know what everyone else knows, and if you don't agree with that than you are evil.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Eh?
I share ATS threads on Facebook all the time, on my page, on my friends pages, on an esoteric group im a member of.

I think you're talking nonesense. Or maybe Facebook is picking on you only. I doubt it.
Rice n peace

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
There's a little F widget above every thread - doesn't that work?

BTW, if your attitude with others (calling them asleep and telling them they have to wake up) comes across as it does in this thread (with an air of superiority) it's doubtful they'll listen to anything you have to say. It's off putting. Food for thought.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PunchingBag80

I find it rather peculiar that someone such as yourself, whom is obviously superior to all others, would even be using Facebook.

Originally posted by PunchingBag80

and if you don't agree with that than you are evil.
*th[color=FF3B3B]En

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Sorry if I offended you...
I think you lost complete focus of what I was trying to say.
ATS is withholding threads from facebook or Facebook is withholding threads from being posted from ATS.
Don't take a couple of words that are real common to ATS out of proportion UNLESS they apply to you.
Sorry english major that I said than instead of then, I hope I didn't ruin your perfect english day.....

edit on 22-6-2012 by PunchingBag80 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join