It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The WTC 7 thread to end WTC7 threads

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatcoat

Mind posting a link to this alleged "debunking" ? I've cruised most of these threads, and all I ever see is a slow inexorable decline into a mud-slinging match, with no resolution or "debunking" to be found anywhere.

The reason why there isn't a resolution is because Truthers are incapable of comprehending facts that do not work for their conspiracies. We have known this for years. I started out as a truther (albeit for about a day) and got about 90% of my questions answered. (There were cover-ups regarding the incompetence of many)

But yes, 99.99% of these threads do turn out to be a mud slinging match.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
reply to post by Six Sigma

Nothing was ever debunked, but in your own imagination. This thread is just disinfo.

How do you like freedom tower...errm I mean One World Trade Center?

Ah, my imagination. Yes, I should agree with those that:

- Believe a script was handed to the BBC and other media from the government telling them that WTC7 collapsed- 20 minutes early.

- Believe that a real-estate tycoon admitted on a documentary that he along with others blew up his building. (to make money? save money?)

- Believe that there were covert operations in 3 large skyscrapers where silent bombs were planted to make the buildings fall and not look like a controlled demolition.

1 WTC looks fantastic... www.panynj.gov...

If you look carefully, you can see in that skyline a building that I oversaw the completion and opening of. I was fortunate enough to watch several months of construction of WTC1.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma
- Believe a script was handed to the BBC and other media from the government telling them that WTC7 collapsed- 20 minutes early.

How else would the BBC have found out about WTC7 collapsing? For the conspirators plan to work it was essential to have the collapse of WTC7 being reported on TV, especially by the BBC. If that script was not send to the BBC, this key event in their plot would never have been known by the public, just think of the consequences that would have for them.

- Believe that a real-estate tycoon admitted on a documentary that he along with others blew up his building. (to make money? save money?)

He was under a lot of stress, small mistakes like that are easily made. Besides, he could always shift the blame to the firefighters, as those were the people who he was talking to.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
In the first footage you show thats new , one can clearly see the exposions bossom out of the wwindows of several floors one right above the other in a row.....they are not airpressure as the building has yet to start downwards......
I tried to show a screen capture but clumsy me..........if anyone wants to go back and reproduce this very telling picture itss in the new buiding 7 footage on page one.....
just nanno- seconds before the building falls.......................proof positive explosives were used no doubt in m mind.........!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Originally posted by stirling
proof positive explosives were used no doubt in m mind.........!

So what did you think of the UFO ? I thought it was awesome. It looked so real. How could it be CGI ?

edit on 20-6-2012 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-

Originally posted by Six Sigma

How else would the BBC have found out about WTC7 collapsing? For the conspirators plan to work it was essential to have the collapse of WTC7 being reported on TV, especially by the BBC. If that script was not send to the BBC, this key event in their plot would never have been known by the public, just think of the consequences that would have for them.

Is this a joke?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

You should really do some more research before posting your evidence....The video of WTC7 you posted is a well known hoax.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The fact WTC7 was a controlled demolition should be obvious to anyone with an ounce of intelligence. The fact it was pulled late in the afternoon, the fact news of it was surpressed for some time afterwards, the fact buildings just don't collapse like, the fact the BBC announced its collapse before it fell, proves this was a pre-planned event organised at the highest level within the US govt.

And Harley guy worked for fox news eh? Wow, doesn't the mud just get thicker the more you look into 9/11...
edit on 20-6-2012 by Nonchalant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by homervb
I don't know if those explosions have been discussed before but I found them a few other videos.

0:13 - you can see the same explosions starting from the left.

If a conspiracy exists then I don't think the FDNY knew about it. That's just too immoral and silly to me. Maybe Mr. Silverstein knew and told the FDNY to "pull it" as in back away from it.

Too much speculation though, this is just an idea, not what I fully believe.

wow... never saw that video... seriously.. anyone thinking THIS was anything but demolition must have the IQ of a potato... How more blind can you be?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Earlier in this thread I posted this short video: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Which is basically 'Harley Guy' who works for Fox News, stating on radio (the day after 9/11) that he allowed another news team into his apartment to film WTC7 collapsing.

Now I've posted this twice, I posted it in another thread recently, and both times the persistent 'debunkers' have totally ignored it and not passed one comment!

I find it odd that these debunkers deliberately ignore certain things that are posted, but will make a point of rebutting other comments until they have had the last say.

To me, it seems that when certain things are posted, that they cannot put a disinfo twist on, they will ignore, so that less attention is drawn to it. And the things they can put a disinfo twist on because there are perhpas a few other possible explanations, they will then argue to the death, even though their science and logic is a mile off.

Anyway, if any of the resident 'debunkers' care to listen to the radio recording in the video, it would be interesting to hear your thoughts on how Harley Guy and the news team he let into his apartment, had prior knowlege and enough time to let them set up a camera to film it collapsing?!

We know the BBC also had foreknowledge, and I'd just love to know what crazy theory the resident 'debunkers' here will come up with to explain Harley Guy's remarks on radio!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwist

Now I've posted this twice, I posted it in another thread recently, and both times the persistent 'debunkers' have totally ignored it and not passed one comment!

Your video is old and has been talked to death. Do you want to talk about the effects your little Witch hunt has had on Mark Humphrey's life.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Your video is old and has been talked to death. Do you want to talk about the effects your little Witch hunt has had on Mark Humphrey's life.

Please do link to where it has been 'talked to death' ?! I've never seen anyone discuss it here or in most other places I've been to.

Good, I hope Mark Walsh has had a lot of hate mail for his role in the 9/11 plot. He was a small player, but he was still a player. BTW, Mark Humphrey and Mark Walsh are two different people, I am talking about Mark Walsh aka Harley Guy, the Fox News freelance cameraman, and NOT Mark Humphrey the actor who has nothing to do with 9/11 whatsoever.

There may have been some early confusion that Harley Guy was Mark Humphrey, but Harley Guy is in fact Mark Walsh who works for Fox News, just to clarify because you seem very confused as to the real facts.

Judging by your ignorance and getting the name wrong I would say you have not 'talked to death' about this at all!

Mark Walsh aka Harley Guy deserves hassle he gets for being part of 9/11, even if it was a small part of the whole plot, he is guilty, no matter how big or small a part he played, he is a liar, and is lying deliberately.

They should have used real actors, not low budget idiots!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

Great post! S&F! This topic might be "dead horse" on ATS, but I'm sure that it's new to someone, and that because of this thread they just reviewed, they have been exposed to information they otherwise might have never searched for.

There was/is *absolutely* ZERO reason for Bldg 7 to have fallen when it did. Never in the history of mankind has a steel structured building collapsed from fire ---until 9-11, that is. Guess what, it hasn't happened since, either, without the aid of explosives. Arguments can be made about the twin towers, but NOT for Bldg 7. Bldg 7 is the evidence right in front of our eyes: controlled demolition. Combine that with the interview in which "pull it" is used... C'mon. Time to wake up. Mix this with the Pentagon official lie (no plane hit the Pentagon; not enough wreckage and too much damage for aluminum to cause to steel-reinforced concrete; penetration far to deep). Time to wake up.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alda1981
.. anyone thinking THIS was anything but demolition must have the IQ of a potato...

How blind CAN you be?

edit on 20-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nonchalant
The fact WTC7 was a controlled demolition should be obvious to anyone with an ounce of intelligence. The fact it was pulled late in the afternoon, the fact news of it was surpressed for some time afterwards, the fact buildings just don't collapse like, the fact the BBC announced its collapse before it fell, proves this was a pre-planned event organised at the highest level within the US govt.

And Harley guy worked for fox news eh? Wow, doesn't the mud just get thicker the more you look into 9/11...
edit on 20-6-2012 by Nonchalant because: (no reason given)

I starred your post, but there is just one thing, however: personally, I'm not sure if it was orchestrated at the highest level within the US government. It's a very fine distinction, though, because members of the gov certainly were involved ---beyond following orders. However, members of the government, journalists, politicians and business elites (bankers, CEOs, etc.) are members of the Secret Grove, Bilderbergers, Council on Foreign Relations, Skull and Bones... and a plethora of other secret societies. Further, members overlap. Some are Masons, Freemasons, 33rd Degree Scottish Masons, Rothschilds, etc. Membership in these exclusive "clubs" very likely trumps national and governmental associations and borders. I'll agree that high level members of our gov were/are probably involved, but that they weren't acting on behalf of our gov. It is very likely they were acting on behalf of a secret society or shadow/hidden government cloaked in secrecy rather than a hidden US gov plot.

But, everything else you said I agree with. Very good post.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
Video 3 is a fake

Here is the guy who made it, and explanation on how.

He knows that. He already brought the hoax video and this one you found in an earlier thread today. This is his new thread and he is bringing the hoax again. Here's his post in the other thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And the post above that where he brings the hoax demo of WTC7. This whole thread is basically a copy of this post that has already been shown hoax on ATS in another thread earlier today.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mods?
edit on 20-6-2012 by intrptr because: links...

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

just to clarify because you seem very confused as to the real facts.

No I was never confused but the Truthers were and still are. You can still find Mark Humphrey Witch Hunt videos on youtube.

Do you think that's fair ?

What punishment do you think Mark Walsh deserves for describing what he saw on camera.

Mark Walsh aka Harley Guy deserves hassle he gets for being part of 9/11, even if it was a small part of the whole plot, he is guilty, no matter how big or small a part he played, he is a liar, and is lying deliberately.

Now that is some of the best Witch Hunting I have ever seen.

edit on 20-6-2012 by waypastvne because: Just to make my reply a little more insulting to the Truther.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I don't usually post on 9/11 threads, but I wanted to thank you for keeping it alive. I am sure there are very important people that wish everyone would just shut up already!

I watched the event unfold on my TV, and I remember it clearly. As I watched the towers fall I had a flash of intuition and knew instantly it was an inside job (I was oblivious to conspiracy theory at the time). I have only had similar flashes of intuition the day my father died (I knew exactly why the phone was ringing before I picked it up) and again when I caught my girl cheating on me.

Therefore I am biased, of course, because I trust my rare flashes of intuition. But I understand confirmation bias, and try to keep it in check when investigating things.

The answers to the common set of questions that everyone should ponder do not add up. Such as:

* Israeli film crew
* Intact passport
* Executive memos detailing the attack before 9/11
* NORAD training exercise involving planes hitting WTC at the exact time it actually happened
* WTC7
* Rumsfeld's lost trillions
* Unexplained closure of the building a few weeks prior
* The pentagon's complete lack of film footage
* The lack of debris at the pentagon
* The official report's censorship and lack of authority
* MSN's blackout of "truther" reports for years
* Blatant internet shills
* Firefighter/witness reports of explosions
* Wreckage was removed and destroyed immediately
* Pictures of molten metal days after
* Thermite verified at the scene

All while the end result is all too obvious.

* All alphabet departments communications are now consolidated through DHS
* Patriot Act
* Afghanistan then Iraq
* Vice President's company made a fortune
* WTC owner made a fortune
* Important documents destroyed
* Heightened emphasis on the all encompassing term "terrorist"

I am bias, but I do not want to believe this. I want a government that works for the people with the people's interest in mind. I would rather not think there is a shadow government pulling all the strings globally. But I will not drink the kool-aid.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Ok, I don't get involved in 9/11 threads but I'm just going to post this here.

After watching the first video posted and seeing people comment that these "explosions" happen before the building starts falling, I had to do something.

I made a crude gif of 3 screen shots from the first video.

You can see in frame one, windows have blown out due to the penthouse falling into the building previously.

You will notice in frame 2 that the building has already started collapsing (watch the top of the building) yet there are no "explosions" on the right hand side yet.

Frame 3 shows the building collapsing even further and only then do the windows smash on the right hand side.

From what I can see, no "explosions" occured before the building started to collapse.

Now, this is in no way an attempt to discredit the whole "Truth" movement. Simply an observation of this particular incident.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

'Harley Guy' (Mark Walsh) who works as a freelance cameraman for Fox News allowed a news crew to film the collapse of WTC7 from his apartment, obviously they must have known it was coming down in advance to be setting up cameras to specifically film it.

This is a radio interview he gave on 12/09/01 the day after 9/11, he states that he allowed the collapse of WTC7 to be filmed from his apartment. This is in the second half of the video.

To be fair, that is a distorted version of what was actually said. What he actually said was:

"and then last night the ahh...like at 5:30 7 world trade centre went down and ahh they were actually able to get footage directly from my apratment ahhh when that thing went down."

In no way does that indicate he let them in to specifically film it collapsing. To me it says, he allowed them in to film the building burning and were still there when it actually collapsed.
edit on 20-6-2012 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join