It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The WTC 7 thread to end WTC7 threads

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by homervb

Are you talking about MOSSAD? That's the part where it gets fuzzy for me. Supposedly NYPD arrested Israelis filming the event (how #ing stupid are these agents) and then they were deported weeks later with no trial.

For one Israel definitely benefited from this attack, and they've done it in the past. (USS liberty and the Lavon affair)

But you can't forget the FBI was behind the first wtc attack in '93, hell they probably just worked together.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

"The WTC 7 thread to end WTC7 threads"

If only we could be so lucky...

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

It didn't fall through, it fell over it. And a penthouse falling a small distance would not cause a 50 story skyscraper to collapse in less then 10 seconds. Send me that video whenever your ready.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

I tried man. I thought this would be enough evidence but some people still think fires or a penthouse destroyed it. That BBC video is just creepy though. All these media elites and gov. workers knowing about this. Must have been a big dollar sign to shut them up.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69

It didn't fall through, it fell over it. And a penthouse falling a small distance would not cause a 50 story skyscraper to collapse in less then 10 seconds. Send me that video whenever your ready.

You mean 16 seconds. You forgot to add in the 6 seconds where the penthouse was falling through the building.

Do you have any videos showing explosions without UFOs ?
edit on 20-6-2012 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Look at the 4th video. In the first part of the video you can see the windows being blasted out before the tower collapses. Yes and the UFO shot the columns while the penthouse acted as the wrecking ball to collapse the building.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
If it was "pulled" and there was no time to evaluate the situation then SilverTongue knew there were charges already inside the building and for all we know there could have been charges in the other buildings too.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Look at the 4th video..

Is that the video where the windows directly under the falling penthouse break ? I didn't see any UFOs in that one.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

You mean 16 seconds. You forgot to add in the 6 seconds where the penthouse was falling through the building.

Do you have any videos showing explosions without UFOs ?
edit on 20-6-2012 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

0:13

I'm not a demolition expert or anything of that sort, but you can definitely see explosions especially on the right side of the building.
edit on 20-6-2012 by homervb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by homervb

Yes that is exactly when the penthouse starts to fall. Do you have any videos showing explosions before the penthouse drops without any UFOs ?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Seriously... why do the mods allow yet another Building 7 thread?

The op and subsequent posts are nothing but the typical regurgitation that we have been reading since 2006.

- First time in history
- Pull it
- BBC foreknowledge
- Silverstein making a ton of money.

It's all the same old garbage. There was nothing different in this OP that we haven't read and debunked in the past.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma
Seriously... why do the mods allow yet another Building 7 thread?

The op and subsequent posts are nothing but the typical regurgitation that we have been reading since 2006.

- First time in history
- Pull it
- BBC foreknowledge
- Silverstein making a ton of money.

It's all the same old garbage. There was nothing different in this OP that we haven't read and debunked in the past.

Mind posting a link to this alleged "debunking" ? I've cruised most of these threads, and all I ever see is a slow inexorable decline into a mud-slinging match, with no resolution or "debunking" to be found anywhere.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Yes that is exactly when the penthouse starts to fall. Do you have any videos showing explosions before the penthouse drops without any UFOs ?

I don't have any but maybe you could find one. I've never looked into building 7 til I saw the video from the OP. I did take note that the explosions in his video match the ones in the video I posted. My question is why did the Penthouse collapse first? Was it ever in a report?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The whole damned thing and the wars that followed was a sham. And it is bigger than that. Can you imagine the endgame? Walk outside and look around. Imagine all of it gone. No grocery store. No job to go to. No church. No filling station. No power or gas. No law enforcement. No cavalry coming. Just chaos. That day is coming.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

. My question is why did the Penthouse collapse first? Was it ever in a report?

The answer to your question is in the report.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

Nothing was ever debunked, but in your own imagination. This thread is just disinfo.

How do you like freedom tower...errm I mean One World Trade Center?
edit on 20-6-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatcoat

He can't respond right now. He's looking for some mud.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by homervb

The penthouse collapsing is the first exterior proof that the columns on the north face (where WTC 1 cut a huge chunk out of WTC 7) were failing. Followed by the rest of the building.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The term "pull it" does not mean to blow a building. This was denied by professional demolition experts, the jargon would be "blow it" or "shoot it".

The term "pull it" usually is pronounced "pull back". This means when firefighters aren´t able to extinguish, they let it burn down. It means to pull their forces from the object but rather protect other rescue able buildings nearby.
With "pull it", he meant the operation.

Vacant-house-fire-forces-firefighters-to-pull-back

NOT 9/11 RELATED QUOTE (BUT FROM SOURCE)

According to Battalion Chief Ron Jones, firefighters went into the house but the fire was overwhelming and all personnel were pulled out.

I fell long ago for this term an believed it myself but this seams to be the truth.[
edit on 20-6-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
The whole damned thing and the wars that followed was a sham. And it is bigger than that. Can you imagine the endgame? Walk outside and look around. Imagine all of it gone. No grocery store. No job to go to. No church. No filling station. No power or gas. No law enforcement. No cavalry coming. Just chaos. That day is coming.

You're right about all of that. And those that would hasten our demise post here daily, like the idiot who states that the 'mods' should have stopped this post because it's all been debunked before. What arrogance! These people are nothing less than accomplices to murder, and should all be charged with obstruction of justice and treason. Dave's always whining about someones gonna' get hurt, and guess what? Thousands, no hundreds of thousands have died because of that day, and all those shills are helping to keep the wool pulled over the eyes of the world. These people need to be held accountable for their behavior.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join