It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The WTC 7 thread to end WTC7 threads

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
The actual insulation ( fire shield ) might be as thick as 3 inches in places but comes off quite easily .

You should explain this to the truthers that think the steel turned to dust.

Oh, and the thermite turned out to be primer paint. You didn't get the memo ?

Memo
edit on 28-6-2012 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwist

Originally posted by Fluffaluffagous

As I said ,prove me wrong .

No shifting the burden of proof, please.

It is your claim, but now we all see that you cannot back it up.

Everyone sees your fail.

You say your 50 years old but act like a 15 year old! "Everyone sees your fail" that is the kind of stuff teenagers come out with. Are you sure about your age?

I am not the subject of discussion here. A contentless post attacking another poster is against the rules bro.

The subject is Simon's failure to provide any backup to his claims of how some paint on stuff can cause thick steel to fail. Theoretically, he is correct.

But I have seen the calcs to do what he says could have happened, and it would take something on the order of 30-40 coats of this "paint" that corresponds to what Jones etc claim is the thickness.

preposterous......

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
9/11 MADNESS
post removed because of personal attacks

Click here to learn more about this warning.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

The subject is Simon's failure to provide any backup to his claims of how some paint on stuff can cause thick steel to fail. Theoretically, he is correct.

And yet you want us to believe that hydrocarbon fires did?

But I have seen the calcs to do what he says could have happened, and it would take something on the order of 30-40 coats of this "paint" that corresponds to what Jones etc claim is the thickness.

preposterous......

Citation needed. How do you know how thick the "paint" was? How do you know the contents of the mixture to know how much would be needed? Different mixtures and contents burn at difference temps.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.amazingrust.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
9/11 MADNESS

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

No body likes a smart mouth kid!

So did they put the fabled thermite on the exterior columns as well ?

If so how could they do that without any one noticing ?

If thermite was used, why didn't the towers light up like a roman candle ?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

No body likes a smart mouth kid!

So did they put the fabled thermite on the exterior columns as well ?

If so how could they do that without any one noticing ?

If thermite was used, why didn't the towers light up like a roman candle ?

Have you ever seen construction work on a building ? Have you ever heard of a blast blanket ? I guess not you probably never heard about thermite . It comes originally as a powdered mixture . I'm sure that all those people that was at ground zero and heard those multiple explosions were delusional . And the firemen with construction pouches and gear who were not firemen that went in to the building and announced the building would be coming down real quick 6 hours after the Fire marshal pulled the real Firemen out of the building can be explained .

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

No answers to any of my questions.

So why didn't it light up like a roman candle ? Did they install light sensitive liquid crystal black out windows ?

www.consumerenergycenter.org...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

a thermite mixture could be made into a thick paste if it were needed and applied to the steel .

No.

If you're going to claim that Jones found thermite, then you have to use the thickness that HE found too. And it was a thin coating, like paint thin.

You can't just go making things up and say that they coulda done this or that if it is in conflict with what you are claiming is your evidence.

it is not internally consistent with YOUR evidence.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

And yet you want us to believe that hydrocarbon fires did?

Ummm, yes. I said that using thermite is theoretically possible.

That means, to most people, that I recognize that heating up the steel by whatever means would work.

Hydrocarbon fires fits that bill.

So does thermite if we ignore the issues that waypastvne brings up.

Citation needed. How do you know how thick the "paint" was?

Well, since truthers are using Jones's paper as evidence of thermite, HE gives you the thickness of the substance that you must use to determine how much needs to be used to remain internally consistent.

How do you know the contents of the mixture to know how much would be needed?

Well, since truthers are using Jones's paper as evidence of thermite, HE gives us the percentage of aluminum and iron oxide in the substance that you must use to remain internally consistent.

Different mixtures and contents burn at difference temps.

Well, since truthers are using Jones's paper as evidence of thermite, HE gives us the mixture in the substance that you must use to remain internally consistent.

Have I made my point yet?

To remain internally consistent, you MUST use Jones's results to provide the maths that show how much/thick this substance must be.

Going off on different mixtures, and thick pastes nullify his findings. And if you do THAT, then you also throw out his claims of thermite, and truthers have no arguement.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Don't waste your time arguing with the little Yuppies . They have not read about Thermite . They don't know that thermite will burn right through a Tank . A thermite grenade , for them a square thermite grenade will burn through a 40 ton Tank . Thermite has existed for a long time . It is primarily powdered aluminum and iron oxide . A hydrocarbon fire as they call it and do subscribe to only burns at about 500 to a max of 800 degrees in a oxygen starved fire . Remember most of the fuel burned off in the explosion within a few minutes . From there there was billowing smoke meaning a less than ideal fire . A jet engine exhaust is about 1800 degrees and that is the highest temperature . Now Thermite burns at 5 thousand 5 hundred degrees . These two are trying to horns waggle you . They aren't out for the truth . To call us truthers shows their child like ways. Thermite was developed by Hans Goldschmidt in 1893 and put into practice in the fusing of railroad rails in 1920 . This I witnessed first hand in 1987 and it took 2 minutes to fully fuse the two rails where there was a 1/2" gap .The man broke off the ceramic molds and he looked to make sure it did the job .

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Still running away from providing some maths on how thick it must be, eh?

No surprise there.

As well as it is no surprise that you are unable to recognize that remaining internally consistent with the evidence you are using to claim thermite is essential to maintaining credibility. I see no maths. Nothing.

Your only response is a personal attack. Ad hominem is a logical fallacy and proves just how weak your claim/position is.

Once again, everyone sees your failure at providing backup for your claim.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Fluffaluffagous

For someone who has just learned that Thermite exist , how could you ever understand the math you are obviously not a student of physics . Still with your lack of understanding thinking that steel breaks apart with 800 degrees heat , you have never once commented on the alloy or the thickness of the structure or the load safety factor .
In trying to reassure I'm talking with an informed grown up I have asked you what is your evaluation of the UN Agenda 21 plan for enslavement . I believe you have refused to answer a simple question . So here is another chance . Is the New World Order / Global government Bilderberg plan to enslave the world real? 911, waypastvso or what ever you use bouncing between sites .

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

I am not the topic here. Ad hominem is not a valid avenue of discussion.

Your failure to provide any maths on just how many paint thick layers of the substance that Jones has found speaks volumes to those paying attention. You have no idea on any technical details. I have said above that using thermite is theoretically possible. But the devil is in the details.

Angry midgets using hacksaws are just as likely as the scenario that you have pulled from your fundamental orfice. We have so far presented the same amount of credible evidence.

Your failures are obvious.

Save face and leave the field, kid. You are defeated.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
9/11 MADNESS

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

reply to post by Fluffaluffagous

post removed by staff

GAME - SET- MATCH

Truther defeated

The Inflationary Limit of Conspiracy Theories is reached when it requires those questioning the conspiracy theory to be a part of the conspiracy. This final excuse occurs because any alternate hypothesis, no matter how well it fits the known facts, is viewed as a threat to the conspiracy hypothesis. No further inflation is possible because, when this point is reached, any criticism is considered suspect -- thus encompassing the entire world outside the conspiracy hypothesis.

Conversely, reaching the Inflationary Limit logically implies that any alternate hypothesis is superior to the conspiracy hypothesis.

Therefore, a conspiracy theory that reaches the Inflationary Limit is by definition the worst of all possible hypotheses.

- NASA Rocket Scientist Ryan Mackey
edit on Fri Jun 29 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

To argue a multiple faceted question under another mans rules is foolish .

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by homervb

The rough edges are on the side of the OS...

The towers were designed to take MULTIPLE hits from airliners.

Both got hit in a different angle, different part of the structure, 2 different plane models, yet they both came down in exactly the same way?

Yeah right.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join