It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The WTC 7 thread to end WTC7 threads

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

You know what's interesting also is the people that believe that 9/11 story, the ones that think your insulting the families with the truth, don't even know their own story. They think it was a bunch of Iraqis. I think most if not all of the supposed hijackers were Saudis.

Yeah that passport thing was great, the whole plane and top of the building was incinerated, but the passport managed to have a safe journey down to the street.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69
reply to post by waypastvne

Not really. All the video shows is charges going off before the building collapses, and thus the building collapses... I noticed that on youtube. 9/11 shill videos about plane holograms and ufo's bombing the towers. It's simple actually, you put a few charges on the buildings columns and it falls like a sack of bricks. Nothing else to it.

So the UFO seen flying above the building at the 15 second mark is just a coincidence ?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Video 3 is a fake

Here is the guy who made it, and explanation on how.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoonyConservative
Your right, this IS beating a dead horse.

Where is all the oil imports from Iraq? years later why are gas prices so high? You take a theory on WTC7 and turn it into Cheney bashing.

So no the evidence is not in my face.. if you look at the debris field WTC7 was covered in it, and was damaged . oh and some of that debris was on fire.. seems to me that the logical thing to do would be indeed to "pull it" instead of wasting more and more resources on a building that cant be saved, when those same resources could be used to help injured people etc.

There was nothing for Larry to gain by bringing 7 down... the lease for the WTC complex was for 1, 2, 4 and 5... Larry was involved with WTC 7 in that his company was the one that built it. but at the time of 2001 he only owned the leases to 1 2 4 and 5
edit on 20-6-2012 by LoonyConservative because: (no reason given)

You are only spouting your opinion which is no more credible than your Cheny remarks. That building was demo'd. If you disagree, provide another video of any high rise buidling collapsing at free fall speeds from a fire and within a comparable amount of burning time.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

reply to post by Atlantien

Are you talking about the Fire fighters? To take a building like that down it requires precision, weeks if not months of preparation. People couldn't just hop in there and plant some charges and expect it go well.

Yes they could have done it. Two weeks before 9/11 all of the bomb sniffing dogs were pulled from the towers and seeing how maintenance was going on constantly explosives could have been easily planted.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I saw those charges go off on live tv when it happened and immediately stated there was bombs in the building. Im surprised everyone else didnt notice it.

Id really like to know why none of the following items fell into the street like that saudi passport: toilets, desks, filing cabinets, chairs, toilets....

Infact i wonder if the planes directly hit bathrooms. Imagine sitting on a toilet taking a crap and all of a sudden a jet hits you......

Also, i get a little freaked out when i go to the wtc subway station. Especially when im on one of those fancy trains they bought after 9/11...i just start thinkin about all the people that died there.... :/

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

yea its amazing how tolerant america is
were so tolerant we respect and follow the burial right of terrorist numero uno to a T....right after shooting him in the face

AMERICA:its nothing personal brah, would you like a flag on your coffin?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

Faked it? I guess he could add the flashes and the sounds but it still doesn't add up. Every WTC 7 video there are these black spots on specific floors in the building that appear before the building collapses. Now at first you would think that would be caused from the air pressure shooting out the windows, but it can't obliviously because the building has not fallen yet.

That would mean every wtc7 video has to be faked. You can't ignore these explosions that you can obliviously see before the building collapses, nothing else would cause those.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

That's exactly what I mean. He was basically saying the fire fighters just hoped in there and planted it.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

reply to post by Atlantien

Are you talking about the Fire fighters? To take a building like that down it requires precision, weeks if not months of preparation. People couldn't just hop in there and plant some charges and expect it go well.

Yes they could have done it. Two weeks before 9/11 all of the bomb sniffing dogs were pulled from the towers and seeing how maintenance was going on constantly explosives could have been easily planted.

X100

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

reply to post by Mianeye

Faked it? I guess he could add the flashes and the sounds but it still doesn't add up. Every WTC 7 video there are these black spots on specific floors in the building that appear before the building collapses. Now at first you would think that would be caused from the air pressure shooting out the windows, but it can't obliviously because the building has not fallen yet.

That would mean every wtc7 video has to be faked. You can't ignore these explosions that you can obliviously see before the building collapses, nothing else would cause those.

Did you also notice, even with just a "wife beater" on, how many of his manurisms along with his over-all appearance scream military/armed forces?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
WTC 7 was pulled. There's not much more to discuss unless you want us to tell you how that did not refer to pulling out the firemen (who were already out) which was the supposed reason for the owner to use that terminology.

Hey, almost 50 years later, the JFK truth still hasn't officially come out so 9-11 truth will take at least another 75 more years.

But, as long as we keep fighting amongst ourselves.....the Elite are busy ruling the roost while we're debating these blatant historical 'inside job' events.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

From your posts your obliviously a disinfo agent (congratulations) None the less, trying to derail a thread by saying theres ufo's in the videos is working against you. You should try to talk about the subject at hand if you truly want to do your job.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

reply to post by buster2010

That's exactly what I mean. He was basically saying the fire fighters just hoped in there and planted it.

I don't think that happened at all. It was already there from all the maintenance weeks ahead. The firefighters would have no part in this, too many liabilities and chances to take from using guys who are trained to save lives instead of take lives. The perps would rather a few fire fighters die to make the story even more incredible than try to include them in the plans. The fire fighters would not have been involved in this, they were victims like the rest of us.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Turkenstein

Honestly I can't believe how many likes that video got.
I don't know why people continue to ignore the obvious explosions before the tower collapses. And reading those youtube comments, my god man, there seems we have lost hope in humanity. People actually believe small fires caused all of the core columns of this building to implode at once.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Turkenstein

You two are not getting my posts. Obliviously the fire fighters had nothing to do with this, even then they were not collateral damage because they were told to evac the area. Hell the FBI already got practice with the first wtc attack, this was just their big show.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

From your posts your obliviously a disinfo agent (congratulations) None the less, trying to derail a thread by saying theres ufo's in the videos is working against you. You should try to talk about the subject at hand if you truly want to do your job.

But there is a UFO in the video. You got suckered in UFO and all (congratulations). The black spots that appear are just the windows breaking as the building deforms. There are no explosions.

edit on 20-6-2012 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

reply to post by homervb

Great video. I don't think the fire department had anything to do with it. Preparation for taking down a building takes time, especially putting a building down in it's own footprint in 9 seconds flat. When you really get down to it, FBI rigged all the buildings in advance, so Halliburton could make a buck or two.

Or Satanical Zionists that are bent on World Domination. That part is still unclear to me.

I wouldn't even go down the avenue of the FBI rigging it. What about the possibility of a foreign intelligence agency managing to do this with whatever deceptions feasible? Of course this is complete speculation, but you can't just implicate the U.S. gov't off the bat. Remember, this is a search for truth, not the search for an inside job. The shady part about 7 is what was contained within it:

www.cbsnews.com...
Report: CIA Lost Office In WTC
A secret office operated by the CIA was destroyed in the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center, seriously disrupting intelligence operations.

The undercover station was in 7 World Trade Center, a smaller office tower that fell several hours after the collapse of the twin towers on Sept. 11, a U.S. government official said.

The official, speaking on condition of anonymity, said that immediately after the attack, a special CIA team scoured the rubble in search of secret documents and intelligence reports stored in the station, either on paper or in computers. It was not known whether the efforts were successful.

A CIA spokesman declined to comment on the existence of the office, which was first reported in Sunday's editions of The New York Times.

The New York station was behind the false front of another federal organization, which the Times did not identify. The station was a base of operations to spy on and recruit foreign diplomats stationed at the United Nations, while debriefing selected American business executives and others willing to talk to the CIA after returning from overseas.

The agency's officers in New York often work undercover, posing as diplomats and business executives, among other things. They have been deeply involved in counter-terrorism efforts in the New York area, working jointly with the Federal Bureau of Investigation and other agencies.

The CIA's main New York office was unaffected by the attacks, but agents have been sharing space at the U.S. Mission to the United Nations, and have borrowed other federal government offices in the city.

The agency is prohibited from conducting domestic espionage operations against Americans, but it maintains stations in a number of major United States cities, where CIA case officers try to meet and recruit students and other foreigners to return to their countries and spy for the United States.

The New York station was believed to have been the largest and most important CIA domestic station outside the Washington area.

And before I get verbally sodomized by the OS troops again, I am not indicating that this is evidence of a conspiracy. Just simply saying that what was in this building was very intriguing and must have been of much importance.
edit on 20-6-2012 by homervb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

As the building deforms? Deforms from what? Falling? The windows broke before the building "deformed". And if you can send me a video of a skyscraper falling due to a fire, I'll rest my case.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

As the building deforms? Deforms from what? Falling? The windows broke before the building "deformed". And if you can send me a video of a skyscraper falling due to a fire, I'll rest my case.

The Eastern penthouse fell through the middle of the building 6 seconds before the exterior collapse. That might have deformed it a little.

edit on 20-6-2012 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join