It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The WTC 7 thread to end WTC7 threads

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Originally posted by waypastvne

reply to post by Echtelion

Go figure, many witnesses reported basement explosions on that day, doesn't really make sense considering the planes were a fair distance above their heads.

They reported jet fuel explosions coming out of the elevator shafts. It makes sense to normal people

Sure.

Do you have any evidence for anything other than jet fuel explosions in the elevator shafts.

I didn't think so.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Are the people who believe their oh so good, pure and honest governments take on events, so stupid that they have forgotten that the U.S. government has a long and dirty history of lying?

One discrepancy in the story might be honest but a whole plethora of discrepancies? And as I said, the U.S. government will say ANYTHING, to avoid any uneasy issues.

reply to post by waypastvne

Show me the evidence from a non-bias, non-Bush regime view, that jet fuel caused the explosions.

edit on 21-6-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

You can't honestly be suggesting that we shouldn't care if 911 was self inflicted, because that's how wars get started?

Honestly...not. What ever gives you that ridiculous idea? Make up some more stuff.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
hello fellow enquirers..

new here, well sort of newish, been a "voyuer" for a couple of years..

911...we all have our opinions and have a right to express them..

anyway here is my thought on it

if it was a terrorist attack ( osama)...would they not try to cripple its finances also .....why not WALL STREET?i am a British citizen and not too clued up on the USA finances but i am sure WALL STREET is the financial capital..

if it was a reason to look for WORLD symapthy...WTC..many nations lost civilians that day NOT JUST USA... i am sure osama's war was against the USA and "friends"....a lot of non friends died that day too...

makes no sense to inflame half the world when you only want to catch some of its attention....

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

you know what , i love that joke!! especialy the pancake floor part except there are no floors and everything is turned to dust.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by repeatoffender
and everything is turned to dust.

I love that joke.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I love that joke.

do i detect a hint of sarcasm....lol

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Did you know that before the collapse almost all of the steel in the world trade centers had fire proofing on it.

And that after the collapse almost none of the steel had fire proofing on it. What happened to all that fire proofing ? That's the real mystery.

Where all that dust came from is unimportant.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Go figure, many witnesses reported basement explosions on that day, doesn't really make sense considering the planes were a fair distance above their heads.

They reported jet fuel explosions coming out of the elevator shafts. It makes sense to normal people

Sure.

Do you have any evidence for anything other than jet fuel explosions in the elevator shafts.

I didn't think so.

Good one waypastvne, Of course they don't. And besides, how did "bombs in the basement" bring the building down from the top anyway? Ridiculous assertion, bombs in the basement.

However there is some evidence that vapor from gasoline mixed with oxygen and confined in a closed space... well, heres a video. Zip forward to 1:45 here and wince.

Now lets say you crash a fuel laden jet thru an elevator shaft and "magically" a 1000 or so gallons of fuel falls down the shaft and volatilizes ("turns to spray" for you 10th grade physics graduals) and then you throw a match down the elevator shaft behind it...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

Sure.

I didn't think so.

Good one waypastvne, Of course they don't. And besides, how did "bombs in the basement" bring the building down from the top anyway? Ridiculous assertion, bombs in the basement.

However there is some evidence that vapor from gasoline mixed with oxygen and confined in a closed space... well, heres a video. Zip forward to 1:45 here and wince.

Now lets say you crash a fuel laden jet thru an elevator shaft and "magically" a 1000 or so gallons of fuel falls down the shaft and volatilizes ("turns to spray" for you 10th grade physics graduals) and then you throw a match down the elevator shaft behind it...

"They"? Prove that jet fuel caused the explosions, you can't either hypocrite. There isn't any evidence because the U.S. authorities illegally cleaned up the mess. Thankfully some samples were collected that appear to show signs of explosives in the rubble. Are you forgetting that?

Are you also forgetting that on the news that morning, before the attacks even took place, there was a van pulled over in connection to a possible terrorist attack, which conveniently seems to have disappeared from most peoples consciousness.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoonyConservative
Your right, this IS beating a dead horse.

Where is all the oil imports from Iraq? years later why are gas prices so high? You take a theory on WTC7 and turn it into Cheney bashing.

editby]

Afghanistan was never about oil. it was about the supply of 95% of the worlds Opium. Where do you guys think all the Oxycodone is coming from? One way or another it came from Afghanistan.

Remember the Opium wars? When the British were occupying Afghanistan and purposly flooding China with Opium purley to destabelise its economy. Just the like the War on Drugs, that war never ended. It just changed agendas.

Not all wars are faught with troops and weapons.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I love that joke.

No. Just a giant blender? Like, stuffed with steel girders, car sized blocks of cement, glass and office furniture. Now put on high and "blend" for ten seconds. Results?

Not one door knob, partition, computer or copy machine... just dust.

Will it blend?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

then you throw a match down the elevator shaft behind it...

The jet fuel will ignite and send a fireball up and down the shaft.

Simple

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Thankfully some samples were collected that appear to show signs of PAINT CHIPS in the rubble. Are you forgetting that?

FTFY

The jet fuel burn injuries were evidence of jet fuel explosions.
edit on 21-6-2012 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

then you throw a match down the elevator shaft behind it...

The jet fuel will ignite and send a fireball up and down the shaft.

Simple

Are you not ignoring what I just said or just refuse to hear anything bad about your government?

There are many pieces to a jigsaw mate, you can't just throw away the pieces you don't like

Thankfully some samples were collected that appear to show signs of PAINT CHIPS in the rubble. Are you forgetting that?

FTFY

Paint chips? Paint dust you mean? There was probably tons of it, but there was also signs of explosive in there.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

but there was also signs of explosive in there.

No signs of explosives were found. Sorry

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Thankfully some samples were collected that appear to show signs of explosives in the rubble. Are you forgetting that?

"Appear to show that"? Like you guys say, where is the proof of that? Don't go thermite on me, that ain't explosive.
And the mystery "appeared to be proof of explosives"? Is the force of one big Big BIG airliner filled with 10,000 gallons of gas and flying straight into the building at hundreds of miles per hour? How much more explosive force do you need to see? How many times we got to restate the obvious?

Plane fly boom go building boom fall all down.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

but there was also signs of explosive in there.

No signs of explosives were found. Sorry

Don't apologize mate, keep on worshipping your government, see where that gets you in the next few years
, we can talk again then

reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Thankfully some samples were collected that appear to show signs of explosives in the rubble. Are you forgetting that?

"Appear to show that"? Like you guys say, where is the proof of that? Don't go thermite on me, that ain't explosive.
And the mystery "appeared to be proof of explosives"? Is the force of one big Big BIG airliner filled with 10,000 gallons of gas and flying straight into the building at hundreds of miles per hour? How much more explosive force do you need to see? How many times we got to restate the obvious?

Plane fly boom go building boom fall all down.

So you don't even question the Trade Centre was built to withstand plane hits, or the illegal clean up operation? Or the terrorist pull-over earlier that morning? Or the lack of plane wreckage at a couple sites? Or even witness testimony on the plane that flew over and not into the Pentagon? The inadequacy of the people responsible for the response that morning?

That's cool but surely you must accept that if you don't think your government are lying murderers, then you must accept that they are incompetent baboons

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

reply to post by intrptr

you know what , i love that joke!! especialy the pancake floor part except there are no floors and everything is turned to dust.

Right. All dust. Well almost. The steel blades in the high speed blender (girders) did get bent a little.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join