It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama asserts executive privilege on Fast and Furious documents

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainIraq
Watergate anybody? This is the exact same move that Nixon pulled to try and cover the up - that says quite a bit.

These documents NEED to get out before the election cycle, or else it's going to get buried in a heartbeat.

Chances are they are in the process of just that. What documents

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
'Mr. Transparency' . .. 'Mr. Nobel Peace Prize' ... Mr. "Hope and Change". :shk:
He's as corrupt as the day is long. And people still want to vote for him.
Unbelievable.

and people still think they can vote for someone who will be different , someone who isn't controlled by the rich,

someone who will make america great once again.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

Just some more of that transparent presidency he talked about giving us.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I don't think anything will come of this, it's just the political theatre of the week. Next week they'll work out a deal behind closed doors and this topic will be done with. Washington is like a reality tv show you gotta keep changing up the storyline to keep people interested.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
In my most humble opinion, this action by Obama indicates that Fast & Furious goes ALL THE WAY up to Obama. Just like Nixon, IMHO, the Commander In Chief knows when he needs to call in his diplomatic indulgence card, commonly known as the "Executive Privilege" cop out.

If Obama is actually responsible for the murder of multiple border patrol agents, for the murder of innocent border town citizens, and for the privileged growth of the "preferred" drug cartel, then IMHO, Barack Hussein Obama is no better than the worst of the worst drug cartel kingpin. Actions speak louder than flowery teleprompter words.

Why would Holder/Obama spearhead Fast & Furious, because the whole operation started from somewhere high up, or else, the drug cartels wouldn't have been authorized to buy the military-grade weaponry (it's not simple handguns like are reported in the mainstream media news). The big bad drug cartel Obama blessed with his Administration's actions bought MILITARY-grade weapons, illegally; yet, gun store owners were FORCED by the ATF to provide the weapons to them. (Store owners have gone on record testifying that the Holder-driven ATF told them they had to sell the military-grade guns or the ATF would make sure the owners would go out of business and lose the only business they've ever had). It is plain and simple in black and white as to what happened at the lower levels.

What happened in the upper levels is still concealed by (most certainly) shredded documents and an Attorney General who refuses to turn over the REMAINING documents, along with a POTUS who invokes Executive Privilege (presumably knowing that the key documents have already been destroyed).

It is BEYOND ACCEPTABILITY that Obama has invoked Executive Privilege, even after AG Holder has stonewalled Congress for over a year, including a well documented LIE! (He on record LIED to Congress) to Congress. The great baseball player Clemens underwent the grilling of a lifetime, but AG Holder will surely be treated with Kid Gloves because Obama is his puppet master.

These are facts that are plain as day; yet the media are PAID to spin a new tale and paint our dear leader in the most favorable, innocent light. All praise the dictator. We are all "free." All hail Barack Hussein Obama as he is our savior, messiah and king. Or rather, the worst president in the history of our tremendously great country... a country, while still young, has inspired the ideals of personal freedom and liberty across the entire globe.

A globe that had known nothing better previously than kingdoms and serfdoms, where tyranny put everyone in their place and allowed for parasitic rulership. Before the United States of America, there was no wide-scale civilization with a dear hope of personal freedom or liberty. Admittedly, there were smaller entities that might have felt such a thing but in the scale of global reality, it wasn't so (and my heart goes out to them!!!). As the third largest country in the world, the United States of America WAS the champion of personal freedom: that whole pursuit of personal happiness and liberty thing that is about to be done away with, especially after they take your gun and you will bow to the potentate.

We are a country who forgets what makes us unique because we've been "taught" to feel ashamed of the ideals of freedom and personal responsibility. We've been "taught" that fighting for what's important is an evil. We've been taught to be cowards and accept a one world government that knows what's best for us measly commoners.

Barack Hussein Obama is the epitome of what is wrong with the United States of America, with our ignorance and near-sighted view of history and our role in the world. We must remember why the U.S. Constitution was written by our oppressed forefathers in the way it was written. There is no misguidance or ignorance written into it, though Obama's chosen Justices would likely argue that our forefathers, my ancestors, created some evil document. The TRUTH is that we must fight for liberty at every step of the way because there have been, there are, and there will always continue to be men (and women) who go orgasmic over taking away my liberty and your liberty, and much less your very life.

While I've expressed where I personally think Barack Hussein Obama falls and how we should all see him (as he really is), the only way to get him out of office is to make sure AG Holder is held in contempt and that we vote Obama out of office in November.
edit on 20-6-2012 by twoandthree because: elaborated on the border town gun store owners and how they have gone on record, documentable, describing how they either had to sell the guns for Fast & Furious or they would lose their familys' only source of income

edit on 20-6-2012 by twoandthree because: Capitalizing HOLDER's LIE to Congress. We all know, factually, that this was a LIE to Congress, which by any other person would be abjudicated as a felony, if not outright treason.

edit on 20-6-2012 by twoandthree because: Going a bit overboard on personal freedom and liberty, but hopefully making the point that the USA is the ONLY country to ever set the ideology into the WORLD that personal freedoms and liberties are worth fighting for and worth valuing. Do you think China would do that?

edit on 20-6-2012 by twoandthree because: I really must stress that the guns that the Obama's ATF forced the border town gun store owners to sell weren't your simple Smith & Wesson or Colt revolver... No, the guns that were being FORCED to sell to the drug cartel's middle men were MILITARY grade weapons... and the gun store owners were within no uncertain terms coerced into complying with the ATF's direction, which fell under AG Holder's direction, and presumably the big man upstairs in that white house that the citizens of this great country own but the current occupier could care less about.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Originally posted by RealSpoke

Originally posted by FreeFromTheHerd
This is nothing more than 1 corrupt black guy covering the butt of another corrupt black guy.

Both should be indicted and charged.

Why are there so many racists in the conspiracy community?

Why do so many people see racism in everything? Saying that Obama is black and Holder is black is nothing but the truth. So....saying that a black person is, in fact, black is now racism? Laughable.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I seem to remember Holder saying the DoJ would not prosecute black crimes....or something of that nature

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by My_Reality

Statistically, there are a great many more "white" crooks. At the end of the day, one must judge a person on the content of their character and call a spade a spade. In my opinion, AG Holder and POTUS Obama are probably the worst crooks this country has ever seen and that we won't even recognize the horrible ramifications of their offices for years to come.

Obama is, after all, a protege of Saul Alinsky and his most dedicated followers. "Bore from within like termites!" We need to find and use our pesticide.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoStarchild

AG Holder said that he would not pursue cases in which the victims of interracial crimes were white... until the social parity of blacks were equal to whites in rural Mississippi. The actual quote was given and dutifully recorded (that I watched) in testimony provided in the U.S. Commission of Civil Rights hearings in regards to the case against the New Black Panthers voter intimidation fraud.

If you watch the hearing and related videos (amazing!), there is absolutely NO doubt that Mr. Shabazz committed a federal felony with voter intimidation (Not only that, Mr. Shabazz threatened the LIFE of the African-American GOP election judge on duty at the time). Yet, it was made clear by AG Holder that such a case would not be pursued. This, IMHO, makes AG Holder AND President Obama complicit in the act of federal election fraud. And that's just from this ONE instance.

Take a look at the National Geographic's documentary coverage of Shabazz and you'll discover that this New Black Panther Party member most deeply and outwardly wants whites to be killed because they are evil. Shabazz has been to many countries overseas telling people to kill white babies. This same Shabazz stood in front of a voting precinct doors so that no one could pass within an arm's reach (in outrageous violation of federal law, a violation most successfully recorded on paper and in video by official election watchers
) without having the threat of being beaten. Multiple potential voters said they turned away in fear, forgoing their votes, which is a HUGE election fraud issue. When you go back to the National Geographic videos of this same guy, it is consistent with his behavior that election day with a weapon at his side, along with his more cowardly accomplice who was there. Additionally, the leaders of the New Black Panther Party itself quickly thereafter PRAISED Shabazz's efforts and recommended by any means necessary putting down the whites. This whole thing is like a broken record. ALMOST MOST of the country could care less about the color of one's skin. What we all care about is the character of what's under that skin: one's aesthetic, the other affects us all. Somehow, the color of Shabazz's skin has allowed him to commit aFEDERAL FELONY and not be held accountable for it because AG Holder REFUSES to prosecute minorities for crimes against caucasians.

AG Holder clearly could care less about anyone's civil rights if he can't care about all people's civil rights. I'm not a lawyer, but I sure as hell would try to do a better job than he is doing, which begs the question of what type of job is AG Holder trying to do? In my opinion, he serves only his master, the great illustrious Barack Hussein Obama.

edit on 20-6-2012 by twoandthree because: adding the video taken by official poll watchers, which documented enough of the federal election crime for a conviction to be made

edit on 20-6-2012 by twoandthree because: Additionally, I SAVED the National Geographic Episode covering King Samir Shabazz, which I can post if all other copies just mysteriously disappear.

Here's a "taste" of King Samir Shabazz, which is IMHO the kindest portion of the episode, but drives home the point that he was not in front of the polling place to simply promote peace (the VERY FACT of his presence is culpable Federal Election Fraud). If, Obama gave his directive to AG Holder to allow this Federal Election Fraud to take place, then Obama himself is complicit with the crime. If not, then at the minimum AG Holder is by law a partner in this federal election fraud crime, a federal felony, and must be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
edit on 20-6-2012 by twoandthree because: Added a tiny snippet of the National Geographic episode featuring King Samir Shabazz so people can see a glimpse of the true nature of this dreadful excuse for a human being.

edit on 20-6-2012 by twoandthree because: AG Eric Holder actually used the term "rural Mississippi" and not "backwoods." I have edited my post to be more accurate.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Cut and dried conflict of interest. Executive privilege has NO bearing in this case! This is the same as a judge hearing a case of a man raping his daughter, or him raping his own daughter!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Here is Mr. Holder back in 1995.

Gotcha Eric!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I need to also add that when I first commented on the U.S. Commission on Civil Right's hearings on the King Samir Shabazz case of federal election fraud, I received multiple DEATH THREATS from the NBPP (New Black Panther Party).

I might die tonight, but it must be known that the leaders of the NBPP are thugs that will stop at nothing with their black liberation theology. Oh yeah, the same black liberation theology Barack Hussein Obama listened to for TWENTY years from Rev. Jeremiah Wright. According to the mainstream media, BHO didn't listen to a single word Jeremiah Wright preached, yet BHO has repeatedly quoted phrases (exact words) of Jeremiah Wright in his speeches. By a SHEER miracle, the masses believe Barack went to church for twenty years and tuned his preacher out but still called Rev. Jeremiah Wright his greatest inspiration and quoted him in several public speeches.

But back to the point, AG Holder needs to be held in contempt of Congress because he has got to be, IMHO, the most crooked and most subversive U.S. Attorney General the United States of America has ever seen.

Yeah, I don't respond well to death threats. I've done an exuberant amount of research, I've watched every available video and read every available public document on the federal election fraud case. My opinion is that the decisions go all the way to the White House. How could an U.S.A.G. just stand on his own like that? Certainly, everything ran up the line to Richard Nixon. Even though Nixon didn't commit the infamous burglary, he at one point came into the tiniest bit of knowledge of it. There is no doubt in my mind that Barack Hussein Obama came into at least as much knowledge of the federal election fraud case and of the Fast & Furious case, which (again) in my opinion makes Obama the worst President e-v-e-r. And to threaten my life does not shut me the F*** up... it just makes me study more to make sure I have all the facts and analyses straight, of which I feel certain I do.
edit on 20-6-2012 by twoandthree because: Adding that I don't respond well to death threats.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

They have been comparing Obama to Nixon and watergate all day.

Hoder and Obama and the current adminstration are as crooked as they come, and even give old Georgie a run for his money.

Obama lied and people died!
Holder lied and Obama covered his butt!!!

Obamagate?

edit on 20-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
When Nixon tried this (executive order to hide tapes and documents), it was overturned by the Supreme Court! Wonder what will come of this if the House DOES hold Holder in contemp?? Stay tuned, folks....this is going to get interesting!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I for one would love to swear out a warrant for Holder, Obummer and all the rest of the executive branch! Let us employ and direct the finest of carpenters to build the finest of gallows for the finest of felons!

edit on 20-6-2012 by ajay59 because: to amend

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Most people don't even care. In the end i bet this won't even make a difference. Still, they might do anything to bury it..... what i do find interesting is what end will they go to take attention off this... IF that even becomes necessary.

Holder is a complete imbecile, along with many other of the schmucks Obama has given jobs to. No surprise about that. What would surprise me is if... anything actually comes of this to hurt his re-election. Politics has become an even bigger circus show now that election time draws near.

Fast and furious to 4 more years.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCPatriot
www.youtube.com...

Here is Mr. Holder back in 1995.

Gotcha Eric!

Posted for posterity........

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

So you feel comfortable supporting and voting for a war monger. Great.

You have no clue if Romney would lower the unemployment rate. Presidents do not control the economy. Anyone who is running for president will claim they will lower it, to sucker people like you into voting for them.

A magical unemployment prediction rate that Romney pulled out of thin air holds more weight to you than human lives.

Your view on this is appalling. No wonder why the USA is crashing.

edit on 20-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Henley

It should make no difference what side you are on, "Left, Right or Middle of the road". Fact is: Brian Terry, along with many Mexican citizens were killed with guns that were provided to them by who and why!? What was the point!

Give them guns, for what? What did they plan to do after they tracked the guns that were not tracked? Tracking guns into Mexico is like tracking fish in the ocean.

Brian Terry's family needs answers.

That is my point...

ANYONE who thinks the Justice Department is not stalling (for 18 months) and has come forward with everything is only seeing this as a political event and cares little to really finding the truth and answers.
Someone let this get so out of control to the point of ridiculousness. Someone needs to answer for this, someone(s) needs to lose their job(s) over the sheer incompetence that cost many innocent lives on both sides of the border. AND maybe someone needs to go to jail....but I guess we will never really know...geez

It is hard for me to believe that there is information so sensitive in this case that a small group of congress with the highest security cannot see it in a closed door session.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Just about time to raise our butts off our hands! We really need to get together and get busy people! Time to take out the trash don't ya think?
edit on 20-6-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join