It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why all the community anamocity against abductee stories?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Unfortunately, Leir's implants have shown really nothing. Had they, this question would be most of the way over. Leir makes a lot of claims on his "implants" recovered, but there's nothing special about for instance - that "implants" connect to nerve endings. Most foreign bodies when left in long enough become encapsulated by all sort of body tissues including nerves.

There is also something that one of our past guests brought to us once about metallic "implants" - they too can be body-generated deposits of iron.

Again, there's nothing there of substance - and one should always look beyond what the claimant is saying to ferret out the real story.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton
reply to post by SpookyVince

They asked, I answered. And I believe it is more sad that people are lost in these fantasies. There is absolutely zero proof of alien abduction. Just a lot of crazy talk. Prove me wrong...

Prove them wrong. Dr. John E Mack a once Harvard Psychiatrist and professor gives the phenomenon some wiggle room in the plausible. He believed that the preponderance of evidence suggested something really happening.

People love to spout off in all directions and disciplines it seems.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join