It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why all the community anamocity against abductee stories?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

Some of them maybe? We are either just experiments to gather information- or just Pets. No-one can help us..not even the Defense Department. Maybe, they will just leave us alone!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

“Wernher Von Braun never spoke to me about any of the details that he knew related to extraterrestrials except that extraterrestrials were going to be identified as an enemy... the enemies that we were going to identify-were all based on a lie.

The final scare, Rosin said, will be a threat of an alien invasion. "Over and over and over during the four years that I know (Von Braun) he would bring up that last card:

’ And remember, Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens, and all of it is a lie.’ - Dr. Wernher von Braun

Source

This video talks about them NOT being who they claim to be:

How UFOs Relate to the New World Order

Witnesses describe a massive and coordinated cover-up. People who have had UFO contact are ridiculed and warned that their career will end if they speak. Their lives and their family's lives are threatened. Many people have "disappeared."

A network of military and intelligence agencies along with major defense contractors is responsible for the cover-up. Generally speaking, they are not accountable to the President and Congress. Dr. Greer has met with many Senators who frankly admit they are "not in the loop."

How do they coordinate a cover-up that extends to so many countries? I don't know the answer to this but there is a disturbing possibility that national differences may be more apparent than real.

Witnesses describe secret meetings dedicated to the subject of extraterrestrials that involved an international cast. The New World Order has been here a long time. They are unveiling it gradually.

In the US alone, the cover-up must extend to hundreds of government agencies, military units, research labs and corporations. How is that coordinated?

Dr. Greer quotes Senator Daniel Inouye: "There exists a shadowy Government with its own Air Force, its own navy, it's own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own ideas of the national interest, free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself." LINK

Well-known UFO researcher John Weldon said, “How creditable is it to think that literally thousands of genuine extraterrestrials would fly millions of light years simply to teach new age philosophy, deny Christianity, and support the occult? And why would the entities actually possess and inhabit people just like demons do if they were really advanced extraterrestrials?”Source

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

assuming that aliens are real, and regularly abduct people, I believe that people tie aliens into their own view of the universe far too often. The religious think they are demons, the people that noticed your sig feel it has to do with that meditation, but no one really appreciates the word "alien" from a more scientific, and even primitive view.

We are too presumptuous as a species, and fail to respect that our religions, spiritual beliefs, and worldly affairs do anything to attract or deflect their attention. Perhaps, as intelligent as an alien life form would be to be able to traverse the universe, maybe it has no concept of trauma? We often like to give them and almost God-like superiority over us due to the supposed sophistication, but that only works under the assumption that they are so much like us. We presume, far too often that they know our history, or directly have a hand in it, and I am definitely not against that idea, I just think its relied upon a bit too often.

This is already based on the assumption that it is the same species in most cases. Movies and books like to portray them as hacking our computers, studying our language etc...but aside from ancient or more primitive civilizations, man has thus far been unable to decipher dolphin, or whale calls for example, therefore some of our own earth species' are still a bit alien to us. We notice patterns in the calls and soundwaves, but nothing else.

Aliens, theoretically, may very well be our parents, but they also may not. I can't tell you how many people make fun of the Christians that think they are demons, but then turn around and place them on some hierarchal latter within their spiritual views, going as far as to suggest they are here to help us develop spiritually, or bring us down if you're of the biblical point of view.

I'm not picking a side, or even trying to criticize, but it might be wise for us to stop labeling and presuming, when we've yet to even confirm on a global level that they are here, or even exist (I believe they exist, for what its worth).

They are "aliens" you see, that means they are alien to our understanding, even if you're a "guru", or a "puritan".
edit on 21-6-2012 by BS_Slayer because: adding junk

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by BS_Slayer

I used to tease my mom because every motorized vehicle; cars, trucks, motorbikes, all were tractors for her. But, who could blame her, she grew up in a tiny fishing village in the 40's with no roads until the 70's, so she only knew of tractors when it came to motorized vehicles and it stuck with her even into modern times. I personally believe that what is called UFO's and aliens today is actually hundreds or even thousands of different phenomenons. Aliens, spirits, deamons, gods, jins, critters, robots, androids, unknown natural phenomenons, dimensional beings, may all be the right answer, and I don't think space is "the final fronteer". I believe we are still small children in a larger sense, and we have so much to learn, there are things that we are not even close to understand, realities that even the most imaginative sci-fi writer has not thought of and no prophet has seen in a vision.
edit on 21-6-2012 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-6-2012 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Well said, and couldn't agree more.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Yes there are people out there that lie about being abducted. However, I think people are ok with UFO's being in the air and seeing them. But at a primal, instinctual level, it scares the heck out of us. And to think we have no control over our situation and could be abducted and tested on really scares us, even if we don’t want to admit it, even to ourselves. So people immediately go on the defensive and attack what they don’t know or understand. That way they do not have to deal with the terrifying possibility it could happen to them. Keep strong and just keep swimming.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAM
easier to digest seeing a ufo than the abduction story

After the ufo leaves we got the abductee.No one bothers though

Abductions hold the key to this enigma so dont be afraid and tell your stories.Someone will eventually listen

There is not a single abduction database on the internet....

Its not on the internet because most of us want anonymity.....
There are many secret data bases...That I know for a fact.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Thank for your thread OP.
And thanks for your courage to come upfront with this kind of information.

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

Dont rock the boat in other words.

Row, row, row your boat,
Gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
And the question where they are asking for the number of times you've been abducted. is just stupid.

That's not what was asked. The question is "How many times throughout your life have you experienced a direct and obvious paranormal event?" That seems a rather simple question. Direct and obvious. Not a maybe, not a "well I was asleep and had this dream of..."

For many the direct and obvious in your face accounts are not overly common. This phenomena is often on the edge of perception.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton
reply to post by SpookyVince

They asked, I answered. And I believe it is more sad that people are lost in these fantasies. There is absolutely zero proof of alien abduction. Just a lot of crazy talk. Prove me wrong...

Ok I think you need some of this in your life!
youtube.googleapis.com...&rel=0

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
reply to post by jritzmann

I also completed the research form. Is there a thread on this? Perhaps there should be if it isn't already there.
edit on 20-6-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

Not as far as I know. Right now the data is still being collected, so there's not much to discuss at this point. Once the release of consistencies (if there are any) are determined and other statistical work is done, then we'll have plenty to talk about. Or not.

The real point of the survey (for me alone) is it's been clearly shown that the visitation experience has been misrepresented and co-created by the "researchers" who've been the most vocal proponents of some typical scenario. In the end, there isn't a typical box you fit these experiences into. They are far and away more bizarre than any researcher in the main stream has come out and said.

In fact, it seems clear to me that the mainstream researchers have filtered and selectively picked what is written about when it comes to the experience people refer to as "alien abduction". Most of the argument, and conversations I see all over the net and elsewhere, are based upon this filtered and selectively picked over data (that's data that ONLY fits the researcher's preconceived notions or previous research directions).

So as far as I'm concerned, no one has really gotten the real, raw nature of the experience out to the public. Largely because it strains credulity. Project CORE essentially says, give us your account and leave nothing out no matter how self negating, or bizarre.

People have been afraid (due to the over the top strangeness) to say what they truly experienced, and the mainstream researchers have gladly accepted and cherry picked what they want. That's not going to get anyone, anywhere with understanding *anything*. It's all about the details. So let's get on with it and damn the torpedoes.

~Jeff

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee
[more

OMG that was too cute, i would not have pushed it. My first thought was it was a bomb or something really bad.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BS_Slayer

Well said, there are too many presumptions.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth

I also completed the research form. Is there a thread on this? Perhaps there should be if it isn't already there.
edit on 20-6-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

Not as far as I know. Right now the data is still being collected, so there's not much to discuss at this point. Once the release of consistencies (if there are any) are determined and other statistical work is done, then we'll have plenty to talk about. Or not.

The real point of the survey (for me alone) is it's been clearly shown that the visitation experience has been misrepresented and co-created by the "researchers" who've been the most vocal proponents of some typical scenario. In the end, there isn't a typical box you fit these experiences into. They are far and away more bizarre than any researcher in the main stream has come out and said.

In fact, it seems clear to me that the mainstream researchers have filtered and selectively picked what is written about when it comes to the experience people refer to as "alien abduction". Most of the argument, and conversations I see all over the net and elsewhere, are based upon this filtered and selectively picked over data (that's data that ONLY fits the researcher's preconceived notions or previous research directions).

So as far as I'm concerned, no one has really gotten the real, raw nature of the experience out to the public. Largely because it strains credulity. Project CORE essentially says, give us your account and leave nothing out no matter how self negating, or bizarre.

People have been afraid (due to the over the top strangeness) to say what they truly experienced, and the mainstream researchers have gladly accepted and cherry picked what they want. That's not going to get anyone, anywhere with understanding *anything*. It's all about the details. So let's get on with it and damn the torpedoes.

~Jeff

I hope it will be productive and provide some real data. Is there a thread advising people of the survey and asking people to cooperate?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bokonon2010

The keyword is tolerance. Anal probing is almost prerequisite for satisfactory alien encounters.

And when someone say that, it is clear they have not had the experience. There is no "probe." It is rather a blocking device, to keep their space clear of human bacteria. In their world, the releasing of bodily fluids and waste is not necessary, nor is eating or drinking.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I beleive some people are abducted.
I also think a vast majority dont even know it.

Note this:
How many people have seen a UFO and reported it?
Probly just a few percent.(lucky if 5 -7%)

The thing with disclosure, it would also open up the door with abductions.
Catch 22 and a big problem!

Disclosure=abductions
simple math

Whats the number we draw the line at on abductions?
Very few % rember it but 100' of cases.(just imagine world wide)

Could be in the 1000's +....throw in cattle mutilations,not 1 arrest and no leads ever?

This is the UFO/ET mystery thats scary and upsetting.

I don't buy into "Pete from planet X" here or Star childs here spreading love..
Not even .00000001 %.
Instead of ATS they seem to find so easily,,they should float there magic to other sick places on the web.

This is why discolsure will not happen.

Alot of people think the church/religious institutions would be mad or we could not except it.

Goes far beyond that.

Molly

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
My guess is, People probably don't like thinking about all the probing that abductees endure.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I N SOME INSTANCES the abductee stories are or have less value than the UFO phenomena itself.Theres certain feeling of somethng unique that we dont understand just yet.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Well then its 13.

14 if you count the UFO we all saw over Ballarat Vic.
15. 16 or 17 if you count the times my daughter has herd me call for her, and I heard her call for me, only to meet up and find out none of us called for each other at all.
18 if you count the black whispy shadow that sometimes come to visit.

And I haven't counted in the random images that pop in my mind while going about my everyday life or lots of other odd things, I also didn't include what I see or hear during meditation.

So its 13 obvious events so far.

love and harmony
Whateva

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join