Top doctor's chilling claim: The NHS kills off 130,000 elderly patients every year

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth
reply to post by Numbers33four

...and you clearly didn't understand the articles in question. Read them again and stop your hysterical fearmonhering. ATS is worse than Fox News at times, I swear.

And what question is that? Nice try at deception. Try again.

FOX news is run by a man who prints the satanic bible and fills FOX with the occult. You are on the other side of the dialectic. Are you aware of it or are you a clueless tool?
edit on 21-6-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Originally posted by Numbers33four
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Pull your head out and read the post above yours.

The telegraph article is from the same source as the DM article. If it is the case that old people are being bumped off in the manner suggested, then it is wrong and needs to be addressed. But the feigned outrage of those on the right in America is slightly Ironic seeing as most would do away with Obama care and medicaid and medicare. They don't give a crap about people, just their dogged ideology and law of the jungle mentality. 50 million americans don't even have basic insurance and people still want to do away with the medicare.

Why do you assume that I am on the right? That is a very stupid and dishonest remark to make. Is that all you have got? You are as brainwashed as the right. You defend politicians and their policies that do you no good. You have been conditioned and programmed from youth to leap to the defense of your political gods. You need to realize that ALL politics is fake and only serves to divide and conquer people. You are a good servant in that respect.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
they do say they are terminally ill.

Terminally ill people have a right not to be murdered.
I think they should have a right to assisted suicide if they wish.
(we all should)
But they shouldn't be murdered just because 'they are going to die anyways'.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

I defend the national health service, because it has done me lots of good. Just get a little tired of those who are not from the UK knocking our health service, when on the whole it is excellent. You think the Daily Mail and Telegraph ever make stories about the amount of people the service has helped survive? No, but they will bring you any bad news and make a massive deal about it.

These people will attack the service until we get something representing an American model, which would be a disgraceful thing to happen.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

I defend the national health service, because it has done me lots of good. Just get a little tired of those who are not from the UK knocking our health service, when on the whole it is excellent. You think the Daily Mail and Telegraph ever make stories about the amount of people the service has helped survive? No, but they will bring you any bad news and make a massive deal about it.

These people will attack the service until we get something representing an American model, which would be a disgraceful thing to happen.

The shills say they do not like the link so I provide other links.
I provide other links and the shills say that I got the story wrong.
The shills cannot back up that I got the stroy wrong so the say it must be my right wing politics.

Now the shills say that it is all the Dailymail & Telegraph's fault. If you are going to shoot the messenger get it straight. His name is Professor Patrick Pullicino! It is not me! It is not Daily Mail! It is not the Telegraph!

Let's see you impune the good professor now.

And if you would have read the initial statement then you would have seen what I said about the current US system.

It is all broke and it is broke on purpose. Becoming more dependent upon government is not the solution and those who say it is are either lying or stupid.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Are you for real? You think the phrase "the articles in question" actually refers to a question? If English isn't your first language then fair enough, but if it is...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

No, your sensationalist claims have been debunked by others in this thread. You know your argument has mo kegs when you have to try and paint those who disagree as "shills"

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Are you for real? You think the phrase "the articles in question" actually refers to a question? If English isn't your first language then fair enough, but if it is...

If you have read my other posts then you know that I am a naturalized citizen of the United States.

And that is beside the point because you still fail to establish that you have any point at all other than to engage in ad hominem attacks and to deflect away from the story. So, if you have a point, then stop equivocating and state it plainl

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

No, your sensationalist claims have been debunked by others in this thread. You know your argument has mo kegs when you have to try and paint those who disagree as "shills"

Once again it is Professor Patrick Pullicino's observation, not my argument. So you are saying that he is a liar now, shill?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Let's see you impune the good professor now.

Why would I do that. I actually said if what he says is true then it needs to be dealt with. I've seen other claims that oppose what the good professor said.
Lets hope there is an investigation into what is going on so we can argue our positions with facts rather than opinions.

I don't think there are any shills on this thread. Just people not reacting with a jolting knee to an article.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I don't think there are any shills on this thread. Just people not reacting with a jolting knee to an article.

There was a time when all of the social programs worked very well. That was when they first started.That was part of the deception. They are meant to fail far into the future when people are hopelessly dependent. We are now at the far future point and the only solutions that people know have government in them somewhere. This will not end well. It is not possible to make people understand this who have been sucking the public teet for a lifetime. Doom is nigh.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

They take food and water away from them..death usually takes two weeks. Or Hospice comes in and gives them so-called Comfort Meds..this stops their breathing..This is Murder but legal in some states...If you want to dig for information on youre Grandmother..Start by looking at all the Meds she was given and when. Then look at all the Medical Bill Coding....You can get the Hospital with the Coding!!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

But the private system in America is also failing. It's certainly failing the 50million Americans with no access to health insurance. It is also costing you more as a nation as a % of GDP. So as well as not providing adequate health care for 50 million it is also costing your more money. Americans pay the highest for prescription meds in the western world.

If our system is doomed to fail. The failure will result in an American style system.

The thing is the way we treat our elderly in this country is pretty shocking, most families send their elderly into homes. Families are not as close as they once were geographically. They start to see elderly parents as a burden and and can not cope with having to care for them. It's not easy I've seen two grand parents get old with senile dementia and die. People are living a lot longer and surviving illness longer than ever before in history. As such the elderly will require more care and medical services.

The prevailing trend within society is a very selfish one. Once people can no longer be squeezed for money they are deemed as useless to society and become disenfranchised. No one speaks out for them or stands up for them.

It's our society that has let this happen, not the fault of the health service.
edit on 21-6-2012 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

But the private system in America is also failing. It's certainly failing the 50million Americans with no access to health insurance. It is also costing you more as a nation as a % of GDP. So as well as not providing adequate health care for 50 million it is also costing your more money. Americans pay the highest for prescription meds in the western world.

If our system is doomed to fail. The failure will result in an American style system.

Did you read the original post? No.

Of course it is failing. Everything is failing. Obamacare will make it worse. That is the intent. If Romney becomes president he will make it even worse. Do you not see what I am saying? This is all engineered. There is no stopping it.
Frankly, I have been living in a place where I am away from my gold plated insurance plan and I use a lot less healthcare than I did before. I think that people are conditioned to believe that they need the medical establishment a lot more than they really do.

The US medical establishment depends upon a populace that is obese and that has grown up with parents and grandparents who have medicine cabinets full of crap. Once I got away from America the weight came off and the BP came down. I never take meds anymore and I see it all for the sham it is.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

You do not believe in the Illumniati do you. Nothing will get fixed. It will all get worse. There is a reason why, but most people refuse to let themselves see it.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

You do not believe in the Illumniati do you. Nothing will get fixed. It will all get worse. There is a reason why, but most people refuse to let themselves see it.

Provide me some hard evidence of an Illuminati. I've not yet seen any hard evidence. Lots of conjuncture and half truths wrapped up with the wilder elements of conspiracy theory. Nothing yet to convince me an illuminati exists

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

The telegraph article is from the same source as the DM article. If it is the case that old people are being bumped off in the manner suggested, then it is wrong and needs to be addressed. But the feigned outrage of those on the right in America is slightly Ironic seeing as most would do away with Obama care and medicaid and medicare. They don't give a crap about people, just their dogged ideology and law of the jungle mentality. 50 million americans don't even have basic insurance and people still want to do away with the medicare.

this goes on everywhere money is involved and it's very sad indeed. i hope more people wake up to what we have all become as a society and see the detrimental outcome of living for money and material possessions over humanity and caring.

btw you can say what you will about American health care but i assure you no one in this country goes without medical care currently, just ask anyone who ever visited an emergency room, how many were turned away.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Provide me some hard evidence of an Illuminati. I've not yet seen any hard evidence. Lots of conjuncture and half truths wrapped up with the wilder elements of conspiracy theory. Nothing yet to convince me an illuminati exists

I used to say the same thing. If you ever open your eyes to it you will wonder how you could have been so blind to it all around you and in everthing and paradoxically you will know exactly how and why you were so blind. Just watch as the modern world implodes. You will wonder why and I will know why.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

this goes on everywhere money is involved and it's very sad indeed. i hope more people wake up to what we have all become as a society and see the detrimental outcome of living for money and material possessions over humanity and caring.

btw you can say what you will about American health care but i assure you no one in this country goes without medical care currently, just ask anyone who ever visited an emergency room, how many were turned away.

I like you and I am tired so I will not open the argument that I was brewing. Until we meet again.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
This thread is gross. Sensationalist article from a tabloid the OP doesn't understand, posts it and then the OP uses ad hominem attacks against everyone who doesn't agree with him, and then tells OTHER people THEY are using ad hominem attacks? I wish I could give thumbs down instead of stars.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join