It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top doctor's chilling claim: The NHS kills off 130,000 elderly patients every year

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Like I said, having evidence is useless if the law ignores it. And here, if a doctor loses his licence in one state he still has 49 more to go. The law enforcement personel I spoke with said that "doctors practice medicine" implying that anything they do is in some sort of amorphus grey area where almost anything goes. Think 007.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by educatedhick

If you have evidence, and the law ignores it, that is when you take it directly to the police station and publish it, you go in with a local team in the community you've woken up. You go over their heads till action is done with ever greater media.

I know this isn't an easy thing, but somehow going to figure out how to toe in to getting the community awareness campaign on.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
No one responded for a long time after I posted this so I left it. Anyhow no one should be surprised by any of this euthanasia business. Everything in the push toward the global society is leading to an increasing degradation of human life. Now there is talk in the US of gender specific abortion. There really is a slippery slope here. M.H. Sanger established Planned Parenthood and she did so for the express purpose of keeping the black population in check. Eugenics of the NAZIs was lauded by Britain and the US. Nothing has changed except that the eugenicists have much more sophisticated tools and public relations machine. Expect the worst. It's people!
edit on 21-6-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Our law dosen't let the individual publish evidence that way. You know how we are as a nation at present, if it's on a reality show or just too sleazy to be real that's the hot lick. I propose that the best way to bring awareness is to write a compelling novel that draws the reader in to a story based on fact that so affects their hearts and minds that the petition the government to take action against the perpetrators.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Oh yes it does. You can go down with the evidence straight to the police. In fact many have already done that and published, what they did, and its really important to do so. We're not legally entitled to withhold evidence of a crime anyway.

And if a level of policing fails, you go up up and even higher and you make sure that with huge groups you have citizens that make it a media event.

Its legal, its necessary, and its required.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
This is completely ridiculous.

One half-cooked article from the Daily Mail (basically a tabloid) based on questionable anecdotal evidence, and we already have one member calling the USA a nation of Nazis (the article is about Britain, if you didn't notice) and another member calling for the killing of doctors!

Before everyone flies off the handle about "death panels" and other such nonsense, step back and consider the source. The Daily Mail regularly prints these articles completely out of left field just to rile people up and get readers.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I called two branches of law enforcement and told them all the evidence I had and the research from the F.D.A. and other reputable sources and was told they would not get involved. I really wanted justice for my loved one more than any sort of cash settlement but with Law enforcement telling me to find a lawyer went in that direction. None of them would take the case because the government was involved and they would not make enough off the percentage to make it "worth it" to them.
After a lot of really painful philosophical thought I came to a conclusion. If jailing the individuals worked, this situation would not have happened. If complaints to the hospitals, clinics, and state medical boards worked, this situation would not have happened. If lawsuits worked, this situation would not have happened.All a lawsuit does is make the individual that did the bad thing sneakier, the lawyer and the malpractice insurer richer, and the survivors with a hollow victory. Remember, there's still 49 more ststes to go and it takes a lot to loose a medical license.
I have family in medicine and it's almost like they've sold their immortal souls for their jobs. And they know what's going on is wrong, you can see it in their eyes.The only way to get them to change is to flip the rock over , make them look, and hope they convict themselves.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
in the US the Liverpool Care Pathway is called "No Code Blue" also known as a "DNR
do not resuscitate."

a note written in the patient record and signed by a qualified, usually senior or attending physician instructing the staff of the institution not to attempt to resuscitate a particular patient in the event of cardiac or respiratory failure. This instruction is usually given only when a patient is so gravely ill that death is imminent and inevitable.

I have a health directive in my medical records with a DNR spelling out when to turn me off.
I am a ex EMT and have seen to many people kept on life support with no hope of meaningful recovery just because a member of there family does not want to let them go.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd
This is completely ridiculous.

One half-cooked article from the Daily Mail (basically a tabloid) based on questionable anecdotal evidence, and we already have one member calling the USA a nation of Nazis (the article is about Britain, if you didn't notice) and another member calling for the killing of doctors!

Before everyone flies off the handle about "death panels" and other such nonsense, step back and consider the source. The Daily Mail regularly prints these articles completely out of left field just to rile people up and get readers.

Link?

And as for the US, the FED can just print as much money as needed forever. US can pay for everyone's healthcare and unlike every other case in history there will be no shortages. US can let people from other countries come in and get free care too. A three thousand page law that no one understands and no one who passed it ever read. How many hundreds of waivers are we up to right now? Nevermind. And SIX TRILLION more in debt in just three years WITHOUT the healthcrap law being enacted yet. What could go wrong.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Several hundred thousand people are killed by medical malpractice in the US every year. It is a leading cause of death in the US.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by knowledgedesired
First it is the elderly...then it is the handicap....then?

Where does it end?

America is on a Nazi path and it seems like it can't be stopped.

Paperclip doesn't look like such a good idea anymore.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four

Link?

And as for the US, the FED can just print as much money as needed forever. US can pay for everyone's healthcare and unlike every other case in history there will be no shortages. US can let people from other countries come in and get free care too. A three thousand page law that no one understands and no one who passed it ever read. How many hundreds of waivers are we up to right now? Nevermind. And SIX TRILLION more in debt in just three years WITHOUT the healthcrap law being enacted yet. What could go wrong.

Link to what? You posted the link to the article in your OP when you made the thread...

As for the rest of your post, I'm sorry but I'm not really following you. What does any of that have to do with the article you posted about the NHS? The NHS is in the UK.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd

Link?

Link to what? You posted the link to the article in your OP when you made the thread...

As for the rest of your post, I'm sorry but I'm not really following you. What does any of that have to do with the article you posted about the NHS? The NHS is in the UK.

I understand your confusion.

You have been programmed to defend the left side of the political dialectic.
Good luck with that.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

Here are some more links for you, obamabot. One more on the story from telegraph and two that provide the bio of the man who brought the charge. You really have no point, as Dr Pullicino is unassailable in this matter.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.kent.ac.uk/bio/pullicino
njms.umdnj.edu...-bio

Let me give you a word of advice. Politics are used to stir your emotions. Stop falling for the divide and conquer. From your stars it is evident that there are a lot of blind and ignorant people who worship their politics.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Never trust a Daily Mail article at face value. They always pick out the most sensational aspects to a story and put their own dramatic spin on it.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Jeez, did you even read the article? As in, read the content, not just scan the headline and let your knees jerk into action? Evidently not.

And since when did the Daily mail become a credible source? When it confirms our own bias, perhaps?
edit on 21-6-2012 by john_bmth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Pull your head out and read the post above yours.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth

Jeez, did you even read the article? As in, read the content, not just scan the headline and let your knees jerk into action? Evidently not.

And since when did the Daily mail become a credible source? When it confirms our own bias, perhaps?
edit on 21-6-2012 by john_bmth because: (no reason given)

This was already posted, but since you do not bother to read anything here it is again

Pullicino bio

same story from telegraph

additional bio on professor pullcino

your bias is evident

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

...and you clearly didn't understand the articles in question. Read them again and stop your hysterical fearmonhering. ATS is worse than Fox News at times, I swear.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

reply to post by woodwardjnr

Pull your head out and read the post above yours.

The telegraph article is from the same source as the DM article. If it is the case that old people are being bumped off in the manner suggested, then it is wrong and needs to be addressed. But the feigned outrage of those on the right in America is slightly Ironic seeing as most would do away with Obama care and medicaid and medicare. They don't give a crap about people, just their dogged ideology and law of the jungle mentality. 50 million americans don't even have basic insurance and people still want to do away with the medicare.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join