It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top doctor's chilling claim: The NHS kills off 130,000 elderly patients every year

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

NHS doctors are prematurely ending the lives of thousands of elderly hospital patients because they are difficult to manage or to free up beds, a senior consultant claimed yesterday. Professor Patrick Pullicino said doctors had turned the use of a controversial ‘death pathway’ into the equivalent of euthanasia of the elderly.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Proponents of Obamacare were constantly touting the NHS as an example, while denying the existence of so called 'death panels'. Those of us who are not blinded by the leftist side of the political dialectic have known all along that something akin to death panels would result. And the above story regarding the NHS is further evidence.

This is not to place a seal of approval upon the present system. It is equally and purposefully broken and material for a separate thread. So please hold your powder on that issue.

edit on 20-6-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

That's a shocking discovery, how can any one person be responsible for these decisions? i find the whole thing crazy even the way its described as to 'free up beds' .. reminds me of This guy .

Or was he just a scapegoat?

Duke
edit on 20-6-2012 by DukeEligos because: change text

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
First it is the elderly...then it is the handicap....then?

Where does it end?

America is on a Nazi path and it seems like it can't be stopped.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Starred and flagged. This is incredibly despicable and we now have to police the hospitals and have people 100% taking turns watching their loved ones. And for those alone, who watches them? I would be having these doctors thrown in prison. We can't trust any of them ever.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
This is the most hideous betrayal of trust on both doctors and the government, and it ends now.

I'm going to get a newsletter going here, in Canada, and alternative media. Time to get going. This and Fukushima.

This is the most hypocritical violaton of their oath, and murder extreme.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
There is a simple way to help stop this. Just tell the doctor "He dies then you die". After a dozen or so doctors get killed they will start to think long and hard before doing such things..Just let the doctors know that the life they save may be their own.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
This is amoeba behavior. Slime and Sludge lower frequency.

There is a cure for psychopathy on higher levels if they are rescued from hell, which is what all Family wishes, even their victims so they dont die in vain.

It requires the memory be wiped and the person raised in good ways with a lot of grounding in love and equality and then they raise quickly to service to others, happiness for all, and only when they reach higher frequencies and can look back with wisdom knowing that many were like this, in the primitve amoeba insect stage of slime and sludge, that many were.

These doctors are beyond. I just read elsewhere here in Canada this is done too, that a woman whose mother had pneumonia in the hosptital, slammed the window down in the middle of winter the nurse just opened and when asked WHY she just smiled and it is beyond sickening.

My grandmother died suddenly in hospital, went from perfectly well to not well, lungs.

NOT ON MY WATCH AND I WILL SEARCH THAT ONE OUT AND BE COMING FOR YOU. JUSTICE, ARREST TEAM, WHATEVER IT TAKES.

This is going to END NOW.

And also, may God, Goodness and Family, have mercy on their souls.
edit on 20-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
If anyone took the time to look into what the LCP was, you'd see it is not the NHS "killing off 130,000" a year at all, as there are all terminally ill. The Professor provides anecdotal evidence of a single incident where an elderly patient, with a terminal illness I might add, was put on the LCP by a junior doctor only for the Prof to remove him. Mistakes happen and you will find plenty of them in US style healthcare as well.

If anyone took the time to read what LCP was, you'd see that it's not "killing" anyone off and is in fact supported by a wide range of charities who deal with terminally ill patients.

I suspect, as this is the DM, this Prof probably disagrees with the LCP fundamentally and it has been spun to high heaven to make out like this is killing otherwise healthy people. It is not.

LCP

It is also not surprising this thread has been started by someone in another country who knows fudge all about the UK or NHS, but has seized upon a headline as proof that Americans should continue to sell their homes and spend their life savings just to afford medicine.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
It is not my country and I have no right to comment,
but I can remember as a kid,
and the twelve or thirtieth time they hit my grandfather with the paddles,
and shocked him back to life.
He lost his temper grabbed the doctor by the throat with his right hand , start choking the doctor,
explaining how much that hurt and let him die.
They cleared the room, did not hit him with the paddles again,
and he died.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

If its there, its here! This has just been revealed by an insider and someone who took a 75 year old man off their murder program and he recovered.

Its everywhere, even to the point of opeinign the window in winter on pneumonia patients, its all over.

Its time to investigate, and guard your loved ones.

I'm going to find out the names of all who cared for my grandmother and start to do some digging.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Nope. They are not all terminally ill. They stated quite clearly, they are using a vague general term to do this:

NHS doctors are prematurely ending the lives of thousands of elderly hospital patients because they are difficult to manage or to free up beds, a senior consultant claimed yesterday.

Professor Patrick Pullicino said doctors had turned the use of a controversial ‘death pathway’ into the equivalent of euthanasia of the elderly.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
the USA hospitals have the same type of 'treatment protocols'

treatment regimens that do not cure the patient...but universally mandated treatments that actually put the patient in danger, but CYA of the doctors doing the treatment

it took 4 days for the IV's to loosen a large enough blood clot in Grand Ma's leg & travel to the brain & cause a fatal stroke... she was 84 years & led a mostly sedentary lifestyle... the forced IVs & blood enhancers (low on blood) finally did her in (RIP).... but there is no feasible recourse, what's done is done...I just don't want any invasive procedures done on me by these MDs anywhere

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Nope. They are not all terminally ill. They stated quite clearly, they are using a vague general term to do this:

NHS doctors are prematurely ending the lives of thousands of elderly hospital patients because they are difficult to manage or to free up beds, a senior consultant claimed yesterday.

Professor Patrick Pullicino said doctors had turned the use of a controversial ‘death pathway’ into the equivalent of euthanasia of the elderly.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Actually, if you read the article, they do say they are terminally ill. IN fact, once can only be put on the LCP if you are terminally ill and expected to die within hours/days. But, in typical Daily Mail style, this is tucked away in the article and you have to read it all, which you clearly haven't done but instead went for the title and opening paragraph. Not surprising really, given your penchant for drama and BS.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
From your own link and the very next parapraphs after the ones you quoted:

He claimed there was often a lack of clear evidence for initiating the Liverpool Care Pathway, a method of looking after terminally ill patients that is used in hospitals across the country.
It is designed to come into force when doctors believe it is impossible for a patient to recover and death is imminent.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I read that the patient recovered. And patients terminated for bed space. And on another forum discussing this, many north american examples given of parents, put on morphine and no water to die, who had pneumonia and conditions, one also had cancer but it was being treated. He was in with pneumonia. In one case the man's morphine was taken off, and he started planning a fishing trip, and was having good signs of recovery, vitals were good only to be slam dunked back on morphine and dead swiftly.

This is ongoing. Its a program that they are using as a back door to commit MURDER of people who would otherwise recover, and that IS WHAT HE SAYS IN THE ARTICLE.

AND IT ENDS RIGHT THE BLEEP NOW! WITH CHARGES!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The man the Prof refers to in the article was terminally ill, had multiple cerebral haemorrhages and even though he lived for another 14 months after this supposed incident (begs the question why the Prof didn't report his colleague for malpractice), he needed 24hr nursing care, was immobile and had repeated bouts of pneumonia. The LCP, while controversial, is about putting the patient first and not dragging out life for life's sake.

Personally, I and many others I know would rather die naturally and in a timely fashion rather than have doctors, machines and drugs extend our life and suffering for as long as possible to appease other people (like you) who's opinions, quite frankly, don't matter.

In the NHS, 94% of people who get placed on the LCP have been done so in consultation with the patients families. The other 6% is a mix of it not being possible, patients wishes against the family and some cases of medics not following process. If you or your family don't want to use the LCP, they cannot force you. As it can only be used on terminally ill patients, many will have already made the decision during discussions with their doctors early in their illness.

You are making a right mountain out of molehill you clearly don't understand.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
HMOs do worse, but you'll never hear an insurance company tell you how many people are denied coverage and it leads to a death.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I don't know about Canada, but here in the States you can have evidence that harm was done and law enforcement will tell you to call a lawyer (unless you are "important"). The lawyer will tell you that if the person was disabled that it would not be cost effective for him to take the case. I believe it is eugenics plain and simple.
If everyone knew about this, it is possible that the people involved would at some point convict themselves. I hope to expose some of this to a wider audience by way of a fictional story based on fact. If you do some research on palliative care you can find some things that will really surprise you when you compare it with what you are told when palliative care is offered by a health system.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by educatedhick

I think a community awareness, time to create newsletters, with ads to pay their delivery door to door. And real awareness, and communities pooling up funds to pay PI's and to really get the dirt and dig deep on all those doctors and nurses.

Collective STING.

Time to take them down.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I read the article, don't mess with truth. He explained the racket that was going on. And its born out by the testimony of others.

ITs OVER.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join