It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holder Contempt Vote Prepared in House; Asks President Obama to Exert Executive Privilege

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
OBama covering up for Holder?

How about Obama covering up for himself and Holder so much the the scales of justice now by this action we all know they are guilty.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by beezzer
What could Obama be hiding, that he's willing to jeopardise his presidency over?

No, dear lil' bunny, you missed it. The real question is ...
What has Holder got on Obama that made Obama exert executive privilege when Obama's
M.O. has clearly been to throw people under the bus and not think twice about it.

I wonder .. wonder ... wonder ... and I come up with ..
- Larry Sinclair
- a murdered gay organist at Obama's church (Donald Young)
- rumors of drugs and gay sex (which I have no problem with but a POTUS might not want it out)
- Larry Bland.
- Nate Spencer
etc etc etc

If whatever Holder has, and it pales in comparrison to F&F, then it's big.

Damned big.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by beezzer
What could Obama be hiding, that he's willing to jeopardise his presidency over?

No, dear lil' bunny, you missed it. The real question is ...
What has Holder got on Obama that made Obama exert executive privilege when Obama's
M.O. has clearly been to throw people under the bus and not think twice about it.

I wonder .. wonder ... wonder ... and I come up with ..
- Larry Sinclair
- a murdered gay organist at Obama's church (Donald Young)
- rumors of drugs and gay sex (which I have no problem with but a POTUS might not want it out)
- Larry Bland.
- Nate Spencer
etc etc etc

But the question still remains, what is in the fast and furious papers that needs to be hidden?

DOJ has said that the Bush administration started the program, soooooo..... why not put all the blame on them?

If there's nothing else to hide?

Correct, operation wide receiver was started under the Bush administration. Later another gun walking operation was started, fast and furious, under the Obama administration. The question remains what similarities are there between the two programs. Hopefully all who used these frivolous programs will be brought to justice. What they are hiding is the million dollar question that hopefully will soon be answered.
edit on 20-6-2012 by Covertblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Judicial Watch Sues ATF for Fast and Furious Records Detailing Communications Between ATF and Obama White House

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and fights government corruption, announced today that it filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit (Judicial Watch v. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (No. 12-0921)) on June 6, 2012, with the Obama Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) seeking access to “Operation Fast and Furious” records detailing communications between ATF officials and Kevin O’Reilly, former Obama White House Director of North American Affairs at the U.S. National Security Council.

Judicial Watch filed the FOIA lawsuit as part of its continuing investigation of the Fast and Furious scandal, where the Obama administration allowed weapons to “walk” across the border into the hands of Mexican drug cartels directly resulting in the death of U.S. Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry and countless Mexican citizens. This is the third lawsuit filed against the Obama administration seeking records related to the Fast and Furious scandal. Judicial Watch seeks access to the following records pursuant to its original FOIA request submitted on July 22, 2011:

All records of communication between any official, officer or employee of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and Kevin M. O’Reilly, a current or former employee of the U.S. Department of State currently or previously serving as Director of North American Affairs at the U.S. National Security Council.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
So what manufactured crisis will be brewed up for us now?

Obama needs something to fill up the news other than negative crap about his crooked administration.

Maybe attack Iran.... or Syria?

Well, we got the whole EU collapse coming up. Will that do? Or maybe the terrorist attack at the London Olympics? They got plenty of options.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Operation wide receiver ended in october 2007 and found to be a total failure, not 1 person ever died then later 2009 holder and OBama started fast and furious and it was named after that stupid movie,.

Obama and holder own it they own 50,000 Mexican Nationals being murdered, and they own the death of BRian Terry.,

That is on OBama and Holder.
edit on 20-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Operation wide receiver ended in october 2007 and found to be a total failure, not 1 person ever died then later 2009 holder and OBama started fast and furious and it was named after that stupid movie,.

Obama and holder own it they own 50,000 Mexican Nationals being murdered, and they own the death of BRian Terry.,

That is one OBama and Holder.

Thats not what the Libs have spun............

Deflect !!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I do not understand this? Can someone break it down into la-mans terms by ABC?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

That is one OBama and Holder.

That is another question that needs to be answered. In the congressional hearing today I heard the number 200 Mexican Nationals have been killed with guns from the f&f program. I'm not sure if we will ever hear the real number, which could be very high.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

In the movie Fast and Furious Paul Walker went undercovered to arrest the target Vin Deisel who in the end got away just like those criminals holder and OBama.

Art imitating life?

Rather easy to write the script when they are the government,
edit on 20-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by antar

link   

Originally posted by antar
I do not understand this? Can someone break it down into la-mans terms by ABC?

Layman's terns. This Administration got caught in a big fat lie. They are using the ultimate tool to protect themselves, one to only be used for the purposes of National Security. Executive Order. This means the big fat lie is an extremely serious and damaging one.

Des

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Covertblack

We will never know the true extent of gun running and the deaths cause from it after all

They are the government and they always get to write the last line.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Congress asked to see fast and furious documents, Holder only wanted to brief them on the documents that he felt would clear him. It isn't enough for Issa, so he wants to push a contempt vote. Holder wants Obama to utilize his Executive Privilege to save him. Obama gave it to him. The hearings are supposed to end at the end of today I think

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Covertblack

We will never know the true extent of gun running and the deaths cause from it after all

They are the government and they always get to write the last line.

Agreed, we will never know the true damage caused.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Romney must feel like it's his birthday, getting a present like this.

You betcha. It will be used in the 2012 election commercials

I was listening to the news during the lunch hour. Holder is cornered and he has very limited choice at this time.
Funny how they challenged and requested to dismiss the inquiry and settle the matter outside the inquiry committee

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
The Democrats are defending this by reminding us that Bush used "executive privilege" many times.

Wait, back in 2008 didn't Obama want you to "vote for change"...?

As they say...Karma is a biatch
What goes around comes around

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The way the Democrats were fighting against this contempt charge leads me to believe the documents would be very damning to them. This being an election year also raises the stakes.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Watching it live now.

CSPAN_LINK

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229
Watching it live now.

CSPAN_LINK

Here we go...........

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>