Holder Contempt Vote Prepared in House; Asks President Obama to Exert Executive Privilege

page: 2
33
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Romney must feel like it's his birthday, getting a present like this.


I can see the new campaign ads now. Transparency...what transparency....


Des




posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Brian Terry's family deserves to see those documents. They deserve to know why their son was killed due to such a stupid program.



posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Listening to this congressional hearing makes me so let down. Most of them are shilling for Holder.


edit on 20-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Holder is in contempt but will get away with it because 'Mr. Transparency' is exerting executive privilege to cover for his buddy. No surprise there. Wonder how the O-Bots will spin this one? I'm sure MSNBC (the Obama Shill Machine) is already in high gear trying to figure out how to sugar coat it all.



posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Listening to this congressional hearing makes me so mad. Most of them are shilling for Holder.


I am right there agreeing with ya. Get the truth out you fools.



posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Excellent post! S&F

How can Berry declare executive privilege's on documents that he states that he never saw?
Perhaps Hilary and Billary set him up and when Berry gets impeached, it opens the door wide open for Hilary to run for POTUS.
If that does happen, and if she does indeed win, then truly the whore of Babylon will be riding the Beast.



posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
(Posted from other thread on same topic)

Impeachable offense, in my opinion.

Activating Executive Privilege because you want to claim it may breach national security, or safety of operations.. etc, is one thing.

Using it to try and halt a case from potentially filing criminal charges, against someone in your administration, is something entirely different.

I don't care if "Bush did it too". This is 2012, and I don't have a time machine.. though if this was his presidency today and he was doing the same thing, I would say exactly the same. It's the deed, not the doer. You really can't chalk this one up to partisan bickering.. this is really sleazy and criminal. We're talking real crime here, botched operations, and deaths of civilians and government agents as a direct result.
edit on 20-6-2012 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Good speech from the congressman from Michigan. Get justice for a son of Michigan!



posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Excellent post! S&F

How can Berry declare executive privilege's on documents that he states that he never saw?
Perhaps Hilary and Billary set him up and when Berry gets impeached, it opens the door wide open for Hilary to run for POTUS.
If that does happen, and if she does indeed win, then truly the whore of Babylon will be riding the Beast.

I see the beast part.

Who will be the whore?



posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen
I am surprised that Obama doesn't just throw Holder under the bus. It seems that by granting Holder executive privilege, he is opening himself up to criticism, if not his very own contempt charges from Issa's committee.

edit: Or perhaps there's something even more damning in those documents that the President doesn't want to come out. Maybe he TOLD Holder to not release them.
edit on 6/20/12 by AnonymousCitizen because: things that make you go "hmmmmm"


edit: Funny how Obama thought hiding behind executive privilege wasn't such a good thing back in 2007.

The American poeople deserve to know what's going on.

edit on 6/20/12 by AnonymousCitizen because: added video from 2007


Your whole POST is damning.

Obama is Traitor.
Holder is a Traitor
.



posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Covertblack
 


Agree. All the reps shilling for them keep going on about governmental reforms and other off topic filler speech. What do reforms have to do with Holder LYING about his knowledge in the program and failure to comply with subpoenas for months? Agreeing to release documents as long as the charges were dropped, but denied to otherwise.



posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by Covertblack
 


Agree. All the reps shilling for them keep going on about governmental reforms and other off topic filler speech. What do reforms have to do with Holder LYING about his knowledge in the program and failure to comply with subpoenas for months? Agreeing to release documents as long as the charges were dropped, but denied to otherwise.


The whole hearing is shillville. Now congressman Connolly is wondering why we don't enforce more gun laws. Gun laws??? This meeting isn't about that, as you stated it's about LYING. I have a feeling the whole program was implemented to enforce more gun laws. This of course is my theory and I have no proof, but what are they hiding???
edit on 20-6-2012 by Covertblack because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Holder Retracts Claim Bush Attorney General Mukasey Knew About Fast And Furious…

This gets deeper and deeper...........


weaselzippers.us...
edit on 20-6-2012 by Covertblack because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Covertblack
 


LOL that guy was getting on my nerves. Pausing every word and then calling it a kangaroo court to Holders demise. Pretty sure it seems like it is the other way around, but whatever. The 2nd lady that spoke started going on about gun laws as well. It is weird to keep bringing it up as it is completely irrelevant to the hearing, the hearing is about Holder being in contempt...not guns.

I can't watch anymore of this, these people are so fake it is sickening.

edit on 20-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack
Brian Terry's family deserves to see those documents. They deserve to know why their son was killed due to such a stupid program.


No Justice for Brian,or the Mexicans who had to die,for Obama's and Holders incompetence.

I am 100% sure,those "details" would show more American victims,and Obama and Holder, as liars........



posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
As a one time Obama voter, I believe he should at least have to testify before congress and be accountable for this SERIOUS breech of confidence and massive presidential screw up.

I supported him once, but since he threw his American supporters under the Bush Bus, it's time we see him try and explain himself on this.

Which he won't do.



posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by Covertblack
 


LOL that guy was getting on my nerves. Pausing every word and then calling it a kangaroo court to Holders demise. Pretty sure it seems like it is the other way around, but whatever. The 2nd lady that spoke started going on about gun laws as well. It is weird to keep bringing it up as it is completely irrelevant to the hearing, the hearing is about Holder being in contempt...not guns.

I can't watch anymore of this, these people are so fake it is sickening.

edit on 20-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)


We now have a third congressmen talking about gun laws. It's like they are tipping their hand to their agenda. It wasn't gun laws that failed! It was a reckless program that let assault rifles go wherever they wanted with no one tracking them.
edit on 20-6-2012 by Covertblack because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke
 


It is very much about guns to the progressives.The purpose of the operation in question was to bring condemnation on assault rifles sales and the ease with which they can fall into criminal hands. This epic failure is highly damaging to that effort.



posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7
 


Couldn't the chairman direct them to keep the hearing on topic?



posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by cavtrooper7
 


Couldn't the chairman direct them to keep the hearing on topic?


I wish, I don't know how much more I can take of listening to this crap.





top topics
 
33
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join