It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Holocaust DID happen. And the Zionists betrayed Jewish people and helped the Nazi

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
Do you have any doubt about it?

I'm pretty sure this website is a Zionist front.

I'm surprised they didn't ban me yet... Maybe they don't do it because it would be too obvious. It's better to "keep your enemies close" and monitor them. That's what they do with us here.

Your fear of the big, bad jew is starting to turn into paranoia.

Might wanna check under your bed, the Rothchilds may have planted a mic there!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

Just to make records straight, the German army at WW2 was 20 million + (en.wikipedia.org...) They did not all die in that war, and did end in prison camps. The 5 million figure is reasonable, considering more than half of that number was in Soviet prisons, and rest divided by the western allies.
A considerable number of them also died in those prison camps (for example en.wikipedia.org...)

(post by Flesh699 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
All I know is that post-WW2 we had two fine brothers, Allen and John Foster Dulles, who had significant financial interests in Germany and refused to let go of them, even post-war. And one was a revered Secretary of State, the other Director of the CIA. And I know they executed Operation Paperclip, which imported and hid all sorts of Nazi war criminals to be used in the development of our own SS (otherwise known as the CIA) while allowing them complete comfort and a posh living rather than being hanged at Nuremburg like the rest of them who obviously didn't serve the Dulles brothers' purposes.

(post by Gideon70 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join