It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lies, 'Wars', Theft, Lies, 'Wars', Theft, Lies, 'Wars' Theft

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I put this thread in the New World Order forum because Lies 'Wars' and Theft is what the NWO -IS- and is all about.

Like 'Howard Beale' said, in 'Network', "I wan't you to get mad!!!" My US founding fathers -had- to fight, to break off from the 18th century PTB, who were wanting tyrannical power -just like- they do now, and always have. Then Woodrow Wilson handed the founding fathers' US over to the Federal Reserve on a silver platter. But however, prior to that, in the 19th century, the robber barons were leaving people and horses dead in the streets, and beating up labor protesters, just like they do now, with Occupy people. "A Republic, if you can keep it," but --in short order-- we did not keep it. There was religious empire, then, communist empire, and now corporate empire. They used lies for their thefts, and now wars.

I believe that my US founding fathers did not mean for America to be an empire of lies, theft, and wars.

The evil forces which keep us in our sheeple factory farm matrix of control, use empires of lies, theft, and 'wars' . Only now, can we all see this truth, with our internets. Now that we bear this heavy responsibility of seeing the 'man behind the curtain', what can be done to counter against it? That is my question to you readers of this thread. Your ideas and opinions.

My own, is to encourage and hold tightly to nationalism. I don't agree with things from conservative Michael Savage, but I very much do, his warning for "Borders Language Culture" and OF COURSE throw currency in there as well. Very crucial. I saw today in my Face Book newsfeed, that Iceland not only kicked out the Bilderberg bankster PTB, but arrested some of them. Reject monetary globalization.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
It is too late. The NWO fireworks show will not be stopped. Just get yourself a big box of popcorn and a comfy chair. This will be good...in a very bad way.

Oh, and the guy who comes along to take out the NWO, I would not be warming up to that one. But that's just me.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

Oh, and the guy who comes along to take out the NWO, I would not be warming up to that one.

I hear ya! Aye-gree'd. and amen.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

America is responsible for the lies, war and theft not some imaginary secret order, stop blaming others for your actions.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

"America is responsible" because our leaders and corporate media are bought and paid for wholly owned puppets.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital

America is responsible for the lies, war and theft not some imaginary secret order, stop blaming others for your actions.
I see the anti American sentiment is strong this morning.America and it's military is nothing more than a tool for the wealthy, used to accumulate and monopolize as many resources as possible. This goes for the wealthy in many different countries. But believe what you like.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by GD21D

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital

I see the anti American sentiment is strong this morning.America and it's military is nothing more than a tool for the wealthy, used to accumulate and monopolize as many resources as possible. This goes for the wealthy in many different countries. But believe what you like.

May I point out that in Americas short existance of 200 years they have fought over 150+ wars, so when an American tries to say "Its not my fault we're invading and killing the Iraqis its the Illuminatis fault". I just laugh and give them the facts,
So when I tell the facts Americans call me an anti-American, but please point out to me where I was anti-American in my post?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Good will always eventually prevail. TPTB are set up and rolling pretty good in their death monies, but knowing that good will eventually prevail means that their failure is imminent at some point. TPTB aren't just Americans people. They are controlling the whole world and it is world-wide! The universe will make this right on it's own.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I know you replied to GD, but "it's not my fault" when the Bush Administration attacked Iraq (and also allowed or even created 9-11-01) because I didn't vote for that Skull And Bonesman. I felt physically sick watching the destruction of Saddam's sovereign country, as I do for all those every time. But now we have rolled the big stone of obfuscation up, and can see all the lying corporate media grubs crawling around, gnawing away at liberty, dignity, life it'self.
And it shows me my vote don't count, Crims, it don't even count.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Too easy, the whole post was anti American. It's so easy to blame big bad America isn't it? Completely disregarding the fact that the American populace has absolutely no control over it's government and policies. The ones who do have control are financial interests that span the globe. It's called lobbying and super pacs. Now if you want to blame Americans for losing control of their government and it's policies I could not argue with you. Furthermore, I would strongly agree. This is a worldwide issue, with financial criminals everywhere, not just America.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Me personally...I would prefer not to be lumped up into one big group based on what others have done that is 100% out of my control. If you want to put me into one paticular group I would prefer you refer to me as a human male because anything outside of that is made up BS by the puppets to keep everyone separated.

I can't speak for the entire population but I can promise you the average American living in the United States would rather have our school systems have more money instead of building another bomb or attacking another country. We live in a country where everyday the norm is being reduced to sustain the military industrial complex appetite which none of these douches have figured out that if you don't stop it the military will consume the entire country.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
L
L

and the hypocrisy,excuses and denial is even stronger

i suppose i'm different from my fellow countrymen
who being in total ignorance of their own history
refuse to accept a fact known to everyone else on the planet:

americans are among the most vicious killers known in human history.

it's been "Lies, 'Wars', Theft, Lies, 'Wars', Theft, Lies, 'Wars' Theft" since the very beginning

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
You fail to understand you are blaming an entire society for military issues that are beyond the individuals control. Yes our military are KILLERS! Its what they are designed to do. We don't VOTE TO GO TO WAR HERE. THEY JUST DO IT based on TPTB in our country.

So who cares in history if we are AMONG the most brutal. I'm going to go with EUROPE beats us as getting the blue ribbon for MOST BRUTAL IN HISTORY. So go pick a fight and do the blame game with them. Yes our government is full of liars and deceivers. Who here is not in agreement with that? BUT... you're statements are representative of someone who is blaming the people for that behavior. Its the peoples representatives that do the damage out there. For real though we SHOULD be able to vote over going to war truth be known. Maybe they should let us!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Dude, you're a jerk.

Anyways, you simply believe that by being born in the United States, one automatically supports and or directly interacts with those who benefit/allow violence to occur on a massive scale?

I live here, I was born here, however I grew up in Spain, because I am Basque.

So. Where do I stand in your eyes?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Well one thing we all here on the thread agree with, is, the lies and so called wars and thefts must stop.

So, one of my solutions is, that people in every country try to kick out the economic hitmen trying to establish their central banking. Like Iceland just did. Then, make governments as small and local as possible, to thwart some 1%ers hogging it. And people should be proud and protective of their borders-language-culture too. There is nothing wrong with that. It's wrong to become hive borgs all the same, in a global serfdome of neofeudalism, many short lived worker bees. See, all these things which make it easy for the matrix overloards to lie, war, and steal. Attack, dismantle, those. For some reason, this makes me think of a nature show I was watching, where this wilderness-tackling guy, got cornered by a (OMG,) giiiiiiaaaannnnnt bear, and all the guy did was squirt a little mace into it's nose, which sent the bear away. The nose allowed the bear to menace.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by GD21D

Too easy, the whole post was anti American. It's so easy to blame big bad America isn't it? Completely disregarding the fact that the American populace has absolutely no control over it's government and policies. The ones who do have control are financial interests that span the globe. It's called lobbying and super pacs. Now if you want to blame Americans for losing control of their government and it's policies I could not argue with you. Furthermore, I would strongly agree. This is a worldwide issue, with financial criminals everywhere, not just America.

But please show me where I was being anti-American, all I did was say "stop blaming your problems on something that isn't proven to exist, America is responsible for those wars, etc."

How is that anti-American? If I was saying "all Americans should die" than that can definately be classed as anti-American, but I wasn't.

top topics

join