It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S., Israel developed Flame computer virus to slow Iranian nuclear efforts, officials say

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

U.S., Israel developed Flame computer virus to slow Iranian nuclear efforts, officials say

www.washingtonpost.com

The United States and Israel jointly developed a sophisticated computer virus nicknamed Flame that collected intelligence in preparation for cyber-sabotage aimed at slowing Iran’s ability to develop a nuclear weapon, according to Western officials with knowledge of the effort.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
The virus is among the most sophisticated and subversive pieces of malware to be exposed to date. Experts said the program was designed to replicate across even highly secure networks, then control everyday computer functions to send secrets back to its creators. The code could activate computer microphones and cameras, log keyboard strokes, take screen shots, extract geo­location data from images, and send and receive commands and data through Bluetooth wireless technology.

Flame was designed to do all this while masquerading as a routine Microsoft software update; it evaded detection for several years by using a sophisticated program to crack an encryption algorithm.

www.washingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
This had MOSSAD written all over it when it was first discovered back in May. No proof of this of course, just a logical conclusion to draw.

en.wikipedia.org...(malware)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
years of threats and intimidation amongst world superpower bullies like NATO, US, Israel directed towards iran..

-they spyed over their airspace and got caught red handed for it

-they imposed heavy economic sanctions which is an act of war. Also telling other countries like Japan, China, and India to stop buying their oil or face sanctions themselves. The country is in a lot of trouble right now because prices and inflation have skyrocketed

-they killed Iranian scientists, an act of war

-working with people they've themselves have declared as terrorists "MEK" also known as the Mujahedin. Unbelievable double standard. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend". And now they are lobbying to get them off the terror list

-they're first attempt at directly sabotaging the nuclear program in iran was stuxnet, which was an act of war

-and now this, Flame. Another malicious act of war

This is all under the pre-text Iran is a threat to national security, yet Iran has only defended itself against the war-mongering tactics of the western imperialists.
And the nuclear weapons threat is a complete lie being perpetuated by Zionists and neo-conservatives. It has been well documented and investigated by dozens of intelligence agencies that Iran has NOT pursued the development of nuclear weapons and is not not planning to do so.

Only a matter of time
Once Syria falls, Iran is next. That's the only reason the Iran war propaganda has slowed down. It's not over, just delayed
edit on 20-6-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
There are already threads discussing this topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

Maybe it wouldnt be so bad for them if they would just stop promising to wipe Israel off the map? I dunno...maybe that has something to do with their current situation?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11235813213455
reply to post by seenavv

Maybe it wouldnt be so bad for them if they would just stop promising to wipe Israel off the map? I dunno...maybe that has something to do with their current situation?

it has been well documented that the call by Ahmadinejad to wipe israel off the map was entirely misconstrued and its a myth

the Zionist mainstream media will have you believe Iran has set out to eradicate jews off the face of the planet, but that is a complete lie. Iran has the largest population of jews in the middle east outside of Israel who live peacefully and have favorable representation in government

Iran is completely incapable of, and has abstained from demonstrating to be any existential threat to Israel. The whole excuse for the sanctions is solely revolved around the idea that Iran is after a nuclear weapon which has been proved to be untrue by intelligence agencies.

Although Iran certainly doesn't like Israel, especially because of their treatment of Palestinians as sub-human and the taking of all their land and right to liberty. If Israel would stop their abhorrent treatment of Palestinians and theft of their land then no one would have anything to complain about in the first place
edit on 20-6-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
You NEVER hear of Iran or other countries purposely writing virii to destroy our computers. But this is the second time it has come to light that the USA and israel have done so. Doesn't that make US the terrorists? Seems like the enemy is us and we are losing.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

Oh I see. He was taken out of context.

Was he taken out of context when he chanted death to Israel while giving a speech? Are are all the video's of him doing that mythical?

They bring it on themselves and as far as I'm concerned they are trying to draw the foul. I think the virus was an appropriate response. (Queue scary music) If true......

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
About 8 months ago, whenever I took a picture with my smartphone, the satellite symbol would come on indicating it was recording the location. This is a feature that is available but one that I never purposely turned on and everytime I checked, was not on. I called the phone company and they told me they had no clue why it could be happening. Check your phones.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11235813213455
reply to post by seenavv

Oh I see. He was taken out of context.

Was he taken out of context when he chanted death to Israel while giving a speech? Are are all the video's of him doing that mythical?

They bring it on themselves and as far as I'm concerned they are trying to draw the foul. I think the virus was an appropriate response. (Queue scary music) If true......

Time to switch to a MP3 player. The needle on this record player is broken. Keeps playing the same ole tune.

I hasten to add, what is up with all the people who registered recently that smell as if they have lived with a family of trolls for some time.
edit on 20-6-2012 by Apollumi because: (no reason given)

top topics

join