It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 filament light bulbs as EM weapon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Ok, so ive been doing some research, and looking at the limited info I can find on it, theres a certain type of light bulb that emits a frequency that can be used as a weapon. Using the bulb, the attacker can cause effects on the target unbeknownst to them. The effects are *but not limited to*: heart palpatation, sleeplessness, headache, burning skin feeling.

The bulb is clear in color (as opposed to white), has a more complex internal element than a standard tungsten, in the fact that there is a glass base built into the filament, and I assume that it houses some gas or chemical that charges when power is put through it. A standard filament has two prongs with a tungsten coil wound in between to produce the light when its charged. These filaments contain 6 prongs, with wire ran from point to point, forming something similar to a stop sign missing two points.

I dont know how it works, and I know that the new energy saving spiral flourescent bulbs are similar, these are the older kind that are being phased out. As far as I know. I think the older bulbs like this are stronger as far as effects, but do not last as long as the new ones. So watch out for these things. I dont know what they do, and I dont have a lot of research on it just throwing it out there with the limited info ive found. Maybe someone can add addl info to expand on what im looking for with this topic.

Anyway heres a pic of it:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Yeah, well - that is just the usual build for stronger light bulbs. Any bulb beyond 100W is built that way, I have a 200W version lying around somewhere.

Did you dismantle one of these to look out for suspicious parts in the glassy part of the socket?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

Would you happen to have a link to any information regarding the use of the a light bulb as an EM weapon?
You must have hit upon something in the course of your research.

I am not sure about the heart palpitations, but the sleeplessness could be connected with leaving the light on at night.
Get too close to an incandescent bulb and the will surely be a sensation of burning skin.
I don't know about light bulbs causing headaches, but I do know that bright lights are hard to deal with when I already have a migraine.

edit on 20-6-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Isn't something to do with 'dirty electricity' ie it doesn't run smoothly.

The body can't cope with this and results are high blood pressure. Diabetic people's blood sugar increases while near one of those low energy light bulbs, so maybe it's the same with the 6 filament light bulb. Just a guess.

I and my family have been people cooked (Microwave EM weapon), so we know first hand the affects.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Heavy duty / shock resistant incadescent bulbs all have extra supports for the filament to stabilize the filament during motion and thermal shock.

But... it's theoretically possible to use an incadescent bulb as an antenna. Just match the frequency and impedance to the filament.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

That's not 6 filaments - it is 1 filament with 2 terminals and 4 supporting wires

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
what the pic is is a 150w Rough House bulb, mostly used in the construction industry. Beefier filament, so it can take hits & shaking IE: Rough House Bulb at least that's what we call them here in N.C. Could be used as a weapon, just crack the attacker over the head with it.

top topics

join