It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Medal of Honor is EVIL

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Hey ATS, I was on doing some research on the Spainish-American war when I found a link to an article about America's Medal of Honor. The very first thing I noticed about the medal was that it is an inverted star. Pentagrams are notoriously used by satanists which are used to refer to the Sigil of Bahphomet.
Here is what it looks like.
en.wikipedia.org...

And here is the Medal of "Honor", see how it is inverted?
en.wikipedia.org...

Americans who think they are serving their country, might actually be serving satan?

What are your thoughts on this.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

there is only one "god", one "directing" force, that decides human fates. for some it is satan for other the almighty god.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
G'day CK, do you mean like this star?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stonesplitter

WOW

I'd like to know why law enforcement needs a pentagram as their symbol? Serving Satan?

Also have you noticed the American Republican party ( or the Democrats) has the pentagram on their elephant?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Yeah, honestly there is so much deception all around us that It's actually hard to point the finger at just one entity for all of the worlds problems. As I was trying to explain to "G" on the other threads, this type of evil goes much deeper than the average Joe thinks. Numbers, symbols, clubs have a very pervasive nature in the upper echelons of society........it just doesn't help if we keep blaming this country, or that religion and so on.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
It would seem to be a symbolism of authority in some fashion if that is the case........not necessarily for satan, but for something equally sinister.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Not every five-pointed star is a Goat of Mendes drawn in the blood of an unbaptized baby, you know. Some of them are just five-pointed stars. This one is "inverted" because of the way it's suspended. It has two points on top so it can connect to the suspension bar at two places. If you had one point at top, there would be only one connection, and it would flop around. Some versions also have/had other things occupying the negative space between the two upper points.

www.tioh.hqda.pentagon.mil...

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Here you go , OP. This should clear it up for you:

Matthew 4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me

Satan is running the show down here for now. Those in power are aware of this and they lie about it to all of us, knowing that most of us believe their lie that the Bible is garbage.
edit on 20-6-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

Satan is running the show down here for now.

i thought, satan's "show" ended with the work of jesus christ.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Well going through the reading of award statements, the medal is oftentimes awarded for saving the lives of ones comrades, rather than for obtaining tons of kills, unlike awards such as the Iron Cross.

Also if the pentagram isnt based on the satanist pentagram, what is it based on?
edit on 20-6-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Oh FFS

Its just a star, not a symbol of Satan.

Sometimes people just streeeeeeeeetch things a little too far.

Its an award given to them for exceptional service, not because they are pawns of Satan.

There is no deeper "hidden" mystery here. Just accept it for what it is.

vvv

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Oh, there's all sorts of "hidden" mysteries around, not with these stars necessarily, I'm making a point about these things being everywhere......including where we live!

I have a bad taste in my mouth after a few anti-American threads lately, and wanted to "knock" this before it became one of them!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrandHeretic
It would seem to be a symbolism of authority in some fashion if that is the case........not necessarily for satan, but for something equally sinister.

Agreed. The Pentagram is the world's oldest symbol of Protection, and was once used by the Church for that very purpose. The star displayed with the point up means Spirit about the Elements, and with the point down means the elements above Spirit. It is a Yin and Yang thing. Satan is an invented being, and has many symbols, according to Christians.

Pentagram ~
A five pointed star, encased by an outer circle. Adopted by the first pagan practioners, it is always seen with it's apex pointing upward toward the Divine.

The Early Roots
The earliest known use of the pentagram can be found around 3500 BC at Ur of the Chaldees in Ancient Mesopotamia. It was found here on fragments of broken pottery with some of the earliest findings of written language. In later periods of Mesopotamian art, the pentagram was used in royal inscriptions as a symbol of imperial power extending out to "the four corners of the world". The pentagram was also used by the Hebrews as a symbol of Truth and for the five books of the Pentateuch (The first five books of the Hebrew Scriptures).

In Ancient Greece, the geometry of the pentagram and its metaphysical associations were explored by the Pythagoreans (after Pythagoras 586-506BC) who considered it an emblem of perfection. It was called the Pentalpha (A five-pointed star, resembling five alphas joined at their bases), composed of five geometrical A's. Pythagoras was known to have traveled all over the ancient world. It's that his travels took him to Egypt, to Chaldea and to lands around the Indus where he shared his knowledge and views. Because of his travels we maybe able draw a connection with the presence of the pentagram in Tantrik art. These early Hindu and Buddhist writings seem to share Pythagoras' view of the star and it's symbology.
Source

Photos from the Children's Section of the Museum of Church History and Art in Salt Lake City

Addendum: Pentagram on LDS Church History Museum Building

The Nauvoo Pentagrams

www.mrm.org...

Inverted Pentagram History

Although the upright pentagram has a long and complex history, it was not until the 19th century that the inverted pentagram took on a greater significance in the occult world. During the 1800s, the French occultist Eliphas Levi captured the public's attention with his interest in magic and the occult. Levi, pseudonym of Alphonse Louis Constant, associated the inverted pentagram with evil. He specifically associated the inverted pentagram with the horns of the goat of the witches' sabbat, or holy day. The goat refers to Baphomet, the half-human, half-goat figure that represents the demon or the devil.
Source

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital
Also have you noticed the American Republican party ( or the Democrats) has the pentagram on their elephant?

Did you notice that the stars on the Republican elephant were originally upright, but for some reason, they decided to change it so they're now inverted? There is obviously a reason for them doing so.

Former head of Los Angeles FBI Ted Gunderson mentions it in this video.

edit on 20/6/12 by NuclearPaul because: typo

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The Pentagram is an ancient symbol stemming from 3,500 to 2,500 BC as autowrench stated earlier in the thread, unfortunately if you refer to the source provided you can clearly see its meaning, at that time, was left out of the description. I would like to take a moment and fill in some blanks in order to give a better understanding of this ancient symbol.

The Pentagram does indeed have its origins in what the world sees as evil. During this time the Pentagram was known to the Sumerians as UR and has its roots in Human sacrifice in Ancient Mesopotamia. The celebration of Ur had a few different processes but ultimately the same end, a Human sacrifice to Inanna(aka Ishtar, and later known as Athena, Cybele and Venus) who was considered the "Queen of Heaven".

From about 2,000 BC it began to change to represent the 5 gods of Key in Sumerian mythology. The 5 gods came together to form the "Queen of Heaven" but it also had astronomical connections as it represented the 5 brightest points in the night sky which are the planets of Jupiter, Mercury, Mars, Saturn and Venus. In Ugarit, Mari and Ebla it was also seen as a symbol of sacrifice, but the sacrifice was to Astarte.

During the 6th century BC in Greece it made its shift from evil to good by the Pythagorean cult. At this time the points were given the meanings of the 5 base elements of water, earth, idea, heat and air. It then became known as Hygieia after the Greek goddess of health. The confusion comes in with the shape. Originally the symbol was single point down and shaped like this

It was changed to its current form(aka pentangle) of equality during the Greek period(shortly after 506 BC) for its mathematical properties. It is considered the Golden Ratio for when pentagrams are drawn within it they equal the Golden ratio of 1,2,3,5,8,13, etc. and corresponds with Phi.
For this reason it was seen as the emblem of perfection. You can also see that it is the pattern formed by Venus during its 8 year cycle in the night sky as seen here.

To the Gnostics, the pentagram was the 'Blazing Star' and was a symbol relating to the magic and mystery of the nighttime sky. For the Druids, it was a symbol of godhead as it was the 5 gods and goddesses of faith. In Egypt, it was a symbol of the 'underground womb' and bore a symbolic relationship to the concept of the pyramid form. In the legend of Sir Gawain and the Green Knight, Sir Gawain had the symbol on his shield symbolizing the five knightly virtues of chastity, chivalry, generosity, courtesy, and piety. In Medieval times, the "Endless Knot"(which includes the petagram because one does not have to lift the writing instrament to complete) was a symbol of Truth and was a protection against demons. It was used to guard windows and doors and as an amulet of personal protection and was worn both ways, up and down depending on the season(Up being Summer and Down being Winter).

It is also pretty interesting to see that the center of the Templar order around Rennes du Chatres in France is in the center of almost a perfect natural pentangle of mountains spanning several miles around it, and you can see that the architects and masons, knowing its geometric features used it in their designs. When the Knights Templar were disbanded and attacked on Friday October 13th 1307, the World was sent into the Inquisition and it was during this time the pentagram was seen to symbolize a Goat's Head or the Devil in the form of Baphomet. At the end of the Inquisition it became one of the main symbols used in the science of Alchemy as were many geometrical symbols which gave rise to the Renaissance.

During the 19th century it became tied in with the Kabbalistic mysteries(the ancient oral tradition of Judaism). Eliphas Levi was a profound expositor of the Kabala and was instrumental in opening the way for the rise of the Victorian lodges of western mystery tradition - the Order Temporale Orientalis (O.T.O.), the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn (G.D.), the Theosophical Society, the Rosicrucian's (Fellowship of the Rosy Cross), and several others, even the modern lodges and traditions of Speculative Freemasonry(used to symbolize the 5 points of fellowship). He was
also instrumental in changing the Tarot suit of coins to pentacles. Which led to its use by Anton Lavey and his Satanic cult. In the 1940's Gerald Gardner adopted the pentagram in to the newly formed Wicca belief system representing the 5 aspects of god being Diana, Hecate, Selene, Kernonos(taken from Cronus), and Pan. The police also use it as a symbol of allegiance, and authority

So, as you can see, it has bounced back and forth between the understandings of Good, Evil, and Mathematics. It is one of the most used and highly misunderstood symbols in History. Does it have hidden meaning in anything? You will just have to ask the ones who chose it which meaning they chose. I know they would most likely tell you the positive meaning as it is accepted in modern society and thus it remains personal speculation.

For more information and detail into its history here are a few more sources:
en.wikipedia.org... (wikis version)
www.masters-table.org... (more details and associations)
soulguard.net... (A lot of the information and pictures I presented can be found here although there are some historical mistakes as well as some more detail)
one-evil.org... (this one contains more information on what I covered including a pattern formed in the concentration camps of WWII)
www.nazarite.net... (other "Evil Symbols")
edit on 20-6-2012 by Agarta because: Added a line between post and sources

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Thank you, very informative! We have these, with Spirit Symbols, in every room of our house.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
good god....

Ok look, inverted star does not = pentagram.....a pentagram = a pentagram...and much of the symbolism in the occult was established long before any of the deities they are reported to be connected to, existed.......

I suppose you think the swastika is an evil symbol as well?

In the occult, symbols have to be complete to have meaning and power......

Its amazing how many people draw conclusions on issues such as this, and yet apparently have a total lack of knowledge on the occult itself.....

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
good god....

Ok look, inverted star does not = pentagram.....a pentagram = a pentagram...and much of the symbolism in the occult was established long before any of the deities they are reported to be connected to, existed.......

I suppose you think the swastika is an evil symbol as well?

In the occult, symbols have to be complete to have meaning and power......

Its amazing how many people draw conclusions on issues such as this, and yet apparently have a total lack of knowledge on the occult itself.....

Well, to most who haven't the slightest idea of what Occult Knowledge is, they simply label it "evil" and "satanic" and stay as far from it as possible. The Church is the one who drove this knowledge underground, to become "hidden knowledge" so if anyone is the blame here, blame them.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stonesplitter

Is this badge still being used in Victoria ? Just curious as the pic looks old ? Or is it me?..

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Here's a link to American Valor. It's a special by PBS and you can see and hear for yourself the words from some men that are still alive to talk about there experience. It was interesting to hear those that wanted to give it back and why....I believe the symbol means different things to different people...

Source
edit on 2-8-2012 by relocator because: I deleted the last sentence cuz I took it back.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join