It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Vandalism Ever Be Justified?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I just have one question for you both...

Are you big football fans?

Seriously though...that's a major concern when you have bitter rivalries playing a match...

I don't think vandalism in the name of sports can ever be justified...and I've considered doing it before myself after Chris Rix lost FSU a few games...

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
I just have one question for you both...

Are you big football fans?

Seriously though...that's a major concern when you have bitter rivalries playing a match...

I don't think vandalism in the name of sports can ever be justified...and I've considered doing it before myself after Chris Rix lost FSU a few games...

By football i'm guessing you mean 'American Football' , and no i don't believe any form of graffiti or vandalism can be justified but i want to save my argument ammunition for the debate if it happens

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
And so you should UK im gonna give it my all!

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
By football i'm guessing you mean 'American Football' , and no i don't believe any form of graffiti or vandalism can be justified but i want to save my argument ammunition for the debate if it happens

Actually, I was trying to be politically correct and meant soccer when I said football, even though I made a reference to American football in my question

At any rate - another possible wave of attack to be stock-piled away

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
You know Enron now im a

respectable

member just like U.K wiz i expect your full support during the debate. LOL

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
R-E-S-P-E-C-T....

I'll have to admit, even though I placed a little disclaimer at the beginning of this thread...I'm for the opinion myself that it CAN be justified...and I think, given the circumstances, that it can justified beyond simply graffiti...

But regardless, I do believe in Gahndi's words..."An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

top topics

<< 1   >>

join