It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bullying kids : Making The Bus Monitor Cry (video)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
edit
edit on 20-6-2012 by Laxpla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep

Originally posted by Bixxi3
reply to post by LadySkadi

True but he is right they shouldn't be in jobs they can't handle.
Reformed convicts should be doing this job lmao
edit on 20-6-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

I think the lady handled it quite well. Much better than most actually. But you're right, only the worst criminals should have this job, as it seems it's not at all what it used to be. Don't get me wrong, kids have always been a-holes but this...this is way over the top IMO.

I didn't actually watch the video when I posted this morning (utbe is blocked at work) but I've seen a bit of it now and couldn't watch the whole thing. I'm utterly disgusted!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bowflex84

Parents can't smack there kids on the butt without a lawsuit and that is the main problem.

Yes, this totally is a real problem, the State has usurped the authority of the parents and child protective services can take your child away on a whim. This is why I target the secular humanist philosophy, which is part of the Statist mindset. Not that I'm into "smacking" kids, but I did witness one parent swatting her toddler on the behind at a dept store and some people there got hysterical and called security and literally took the kid. This was back in the 80's. The State is firmly entrenched in our parental rights. This is exactly what Hillary and her NWO cronies want with the UN Rights of The Child Treaty, and if we think it's bad now, wait till that thing gets signed and implemented on a wide scale.
edit on 20-6-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse
These kids by this age are lost. There is no helping them.

Smashing skulls is probably the only thing that would work at this stage in their development.

How can you say that but just in a previous post spouted religious nonsense about how only by following jesus can you be a good person

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by bowflex84

Parents can't smack there kids on the butt without a lawsuit and that is the main problem.

Yes, this totally is a real problem, the State has usurped the authority of the parents and child protective services can take your child away on a whim. This is why I target the secular humanist philosophy, which is part of the Statist mindset. Not that I'm into "smacking" kids, but I did witness one parent swatting her toddler on the behind at a dept store and some people there got hysterical and called security and literally took the kid. This was back in the 80's. The State is firmly entrenched in our parental rights. This is exactly what Hillary and her NWO cronies want with the UN Rights of The Child Treaty, and if we think it's bad now, wait till that thing gets signed and implemented on a wide scale.
edit on 20-6-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

Blue=Corporal punishment prohibited in schools only
Red=Corporal punishment not prohibited

edit on 20-6-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Blame the parents.

I don't care what excuses a parent thinks they can offer in their defense. If I ever have kids and I found out they were behaving like this in public they would be grounded for a year, no TV, basic meals, no social life, no phone, no internet, no pocket money...

In fact, I know my future kids would NEVER behave like this, because I would raise them to show respect to other people!

Children are a product of their environment and upbringing. There are no excuses for pathetic parents who create such disgusting little b**tards.

I mean it when I say that if any parent on ATS reading this recognizes that their child has acted in such a way towards other people, YOU are responsible for creating that little creature, you, not the school, not the state, not TV, not music, YOU!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

68, who was mercilessly bullied by pupils in internet video receives $60,000 in donations from well-wishers

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... ml#ixzz1yOIuyqMF

I hope she gets $160,000 more.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
On the issue of "physically educating" kids, I had this disagreement with a very dear friend of mine.

She was abused as a child. So I completely understand her opinions on it. She swore that she would never hit her children, no matter what.

My opinion is that it is a natural method of education used throughout the animal world. It's a natural method of teaching a child to associate bad behavior with physical discomfort, it's immediate.

You cannot teach a child such things through conversation, they do not have the comprehension or the frame of reference that an adult has.

Imagine your child is reaching out to put their hand in the fire, are you going to smack their hand away, or are you going to sit them down and explain to them that fire burns? Try explaining how fire burns to a child who has never experienced fire before - it's a complete nonsense!

You cannot educate a child about such things through reasoning from an adult brain. It is not possible.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

68, who was mercilessly bullied by pupils in internet video receives $60,000 in donations from well-wishers

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... ml#ixzz1yOIuyqMF

I hope she gets $160,000 more.

Most of the time .. people dont get that lucky
if the video is not uploaded on the net

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I am honestly sick from watching that video. If I EVER heard my kids talking that way to an adult, especially a senior, I would 100% resort to physical punishment. These kids are so beyond the line. On the way home, I would pull over and have them pick out their own switch. They'd be getting a swat for every jab that came out of their mouth with the explanation that their words hurt just as much as each swat but can potentially last a lifetime. From there on in it best be: yes sir no sir yes ma'am no ma'am please and thank you...

Holy hades I'm sorry, I'm usually against hitting kids but I would go alpha on those disrespectful little dicks, I can't think of a single thing you could do to talk that behavior out of them

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
My personal opinion?

You want your diploma? Your grades? No problem... after a few hundred hours of community service.

Kids are not held accountable for their actions anymore. Here in NYC (yes it's 7 hours from Greece, NY but even so) there are many schools that blatantly engage in social promotion and send kids on to the next grade even if they don't pass, even if they display unacceptable behavior. So between a generation of parents who happily place their children in front of TVs for 12 hours a day so they don't "bother" them, and schools that are promoting them even though they don't deserve it, we have kids that are not held accountable for their actions.

For their disgusting behavior I would rule them ineligible for promotion until the situation is remedied through community service.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I could not finish watching that. It made me feel is to my stomach to see this. What was the bus driver doing during all of this?. If kids got out of hand when I was in school the bus driver would pull over and start yelling at these kids and call the principle to drive to where the bus was and yank the kids off.

I feel so sorry for this woman to have to go through that. It always amazed me how kids can be so cruel even when I was a kid. I only remember one time making fun of another kid and I still regret it to this day and that was almost 10 years ago.

I really hope that the school get a hold of this video and dishes out some punishments.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
As difficult as that was to watch, I think it worked. All the kids that ride that bus are mean. The school put a monitor (adult) there to take the brunt of what those monsters would otherwise be dishing out to other students.

Although it never goes physical, threats of stabbing her, raping her, even breaking into her house and stealing all her stuff go right up to the wall. But the kids can't get away with any real assault because they know they would never get away with it with an adult. They also can't bully the other kids on the bus while she is aboard and they know that too. So they sit and badger her because they have to do something out of their bored and twisted minds.

And that is why the program to keep violence off the bus works (so to speak).

The funny funny thing is these kids kids are going to treat them even worse when they grow up and then they will remember today. That is if they survive the overseas war they will be blindly led to fight first.
edit on 20-6-2012 by intrptr because: spelling...

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

That video was absolutely disgusting.
I'll bet that the parents of these little Nazi's have no idea how cruel and disrespectful these abominations of God are.
So....I hear that some people want to do away with abortions.
Food for thought, perhaps?

Fire away at me.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I hope that these sniveling little snots are severely embarrassed and humiliated by the entire world. I pray to my God that Daniel Tosh sees this and destroys these unclean, unholy, evil, ugly little parasites by publicly humiliating them for their reprehensible behavior.

Daniel! We need you now more than ever...do the right thing and anniahilate them with your snide insults that make us giggle with delight! Let them burn!!!!!

But first...put some clothes on for crying out loud, these kids are minors!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Reddit set up a fundraiser for Karen to earn 5k for her for a holiday, it looks like it will be passing 100k in no time.

www.indiegogo.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Those kids should have respect for their elders
Back in the day you used to get you’re a$$ whipped for that
Since kids don’t get their a$$ beat anymore that’s proof of the problem

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
reply to post by Ben81

Blame the parents.

I don't care what excuses a parent thinks they can offer in their defense. If I ever have kids and I found out they were behaving like this in public they would be grounded for a year, no TV, basic meals, no social life, no phone, no internet, no pocket money...

In fact, I know my future kids would NEVER behave like this, because I would raise them to show respect to other people!

Children are a product of their environment and upbringing. There are no excuses for pathetic parents who create such disgusting little b**tards.

I mean it when I say that if any parent on ATS reading this recognizes that their child has acted in such a way towards other people, YOU are responsible for creating that little creature, you, not the school, not the state, not TV, not music, YOU!

In all honesty I have seen parents who talk just like you , blaming all the parents for the behavior of their child, all the while saying their children have been brought up to respect others, and would never act as the other children ,with the terrible parents, do.

NEWS FLASH !! When they aren't around ,their kids are mouthy little disrespectful brats , who use foul language, and raise quite the eyebrows with their behavior.

What's even funnier is that some parent is watching them act up, and saying to their friend.."I blame the parents ...and have raised my kids better, and they wouldn't dare act like that"

Now I am not saying this is the case with these children , but environment does play a role in how kids act, as well as peer pressure. Television and movies as well as "trash talk" on facebook, and other forms of social media all contribute to the mindset. These kids need to be accountable for their behavior, and as long as people give them another excuse like they were not raised correctly, they will use that excuse to their advantage.

You remind me a lot of my brother, who before he had kids, would lecture on and on about how childrens behavior was ALL in the parenting, and how he was going to do it right when he had kids. By the time his oldest was 4, he was on the phone to my mother, saying things like, "You can tell them no, and show them what is right, but guess what , they do what they want anyway". This was after reading lots of books on child rearing by experts. He has experienced some problems with them as teenagers, and he is generally a good parent.

I wish you luck raising kids, and I'm sure you won't tolerate the type of behavior shown in the video (as no parent should) , but when your kids do act up, bend to peer pressure, and follow the crowd, and generally make stupid mistakes, remember there will be someone watching them, and saying.."I blame it on the parents !"

edit on 20-6-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by M1ch45L
Reddit set up a fundraiser for Karen to earn 5k for her for a holiday, it looks like it will be passing 100k in no time.

www.indiegogo.com...

100, 000 dollars!!!

and there are people out there who could use 40 dollars to feed their kid for a week.

Sorry, but the sum is getting ridiculous.

I can only hope max sends her all the money..

edit on 20-6-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I am having a hard time believing this is real , this is ... unreal.

Why didnt this woman call the police? She is being verbally assaulted by the students and a police officer should be called out.

- Harassment
- Breaching the Peace
- Disorderly Conduct
- Hate Crime

Plenty of reasons for a police officer to be involved in what these kids were doing.
edit on 21-6-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

OK. This might seem like a stupid question but what was that woman doing on that bus?

She was the MONITOR????
What the heck was she monitoring? The kids for bad behavior?

Isn't that what occurred?

I admit I couldn't watch the video because I heard about it and human suffering is very undesirable viewing material for me, especially a grown woman crying at the hands of children.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join