It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bullying kids : Making The Bus Monitor Cry (video)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
reply to post by Ex

Probably volunteer, not a paid position and many retired people would choose to spend time volunteering for kids.

That's what they do here for our buses that transport younger students like this one. It kind of makes it more sad that one would choose to volunteer for their love of children and get treated this way.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
God not only bullied people but murdered them... children were his favorite to abuse.

Maybe these kids have read one to many bible stories.

Are you kidding? I bet every one of them has atheist parents, or at least parents who don't go to church.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
News update:

District spokeswoman Laurel Heiden said the district has received numerous emails and phone calls regarding the incident. District officials said they learned of the video Wednesday, and that at least two other similar videos were also online.

"All students found to have a role in this incident will face disciplinary action," Heiden said.

Several people have posted inaccurate names of some students, all juveniles, believed to be involved, she said.

"Although their behavior was inexcusable, we also have concern for the safety of all involved," district officials said in a written statement. "We urge patience to allow us to investigate and determine the appropriate discipline."

Rochester Area investigating....

The police and school district are investigating.

I saw a threat on the Youtube link that 4chan has these kids personal info and they were gonna attack them for what they did, this could be bs.

There is more info at the link, the woman didn't report this to her supervisor.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I would crush their skulls with my bare hands if I saw that.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
How many of these kids were on drugs. If you listen closely, the girl with the cam is clearly out of her mind.

I'd tie each one of those kids up to the back of my car and be done with them.

How awful. I guarantee they will remember this for the rest of their lives. If they live that long.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Oh my god I wish I was under 18 and on that bus.

No way I would let that happen.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
Oh my god I wish I was under 18 and on that bus.

No way I would let that happen.

I totally agree. Id get my ass beat just to stick up for that poor lady.

Karma is a bitch. A bitch.
edit on 20-6-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

People are just cowardly nowadays, it saddens me.

When 9/11 happened I used to think... well that's bs because on a plane of hundreds of people that someone would have stood up. More and more I'm starting to think that no, nobody really would have. People that have the will of self sacrifice are few and far between, even if it could mean their own downfall in the end anyways.

Everybody just wants to hide in their hole and hope nothing happens to them and society gets better on its own. I will go out of my way to correct someone (without involvement from authority), even if it means I might face personal harm.

No more, wrong things like this will NOT happen around me. Enough is enough.
edit on 20-6-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

If it was my kid, they would have a few blisters on their ass too remind them of how bad their behavior was!!! Plain and simple! Children today have been coddled to have no respect for anyone!

When I went to school my dad told me that if I got a whippin at school for misbehaving, that I had better enjoy it, because when I got home, all hell was gonna break loose on my A$%!

I am 49 years old, and I love and respect my dad to death! It wasn't child abuse, it was teaching respect and the fact that when you do things that are wrong, you have to suffer the consequences!

Edit, BTW, I did get a whippin one day, and I was so scared to go home that I missed the school bus!!! roflmao

edit on 20-6-2012 by seeker1963 because: adding to

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Tykonos

i respect your opinion but i am sorry you are wrong, the fact that you're saying this is why children are the way they are, using the excuse that parents or us ADULTS don't back up rules is ridiculous. I work in a school and see teachers almost on their knees trying to enforce the rules but still these kids (Not all but most) think that the rules dont apply to them. you can no longer punish a child, i have seen this, they will simple shout about their rights and how we cant touch them, those days should be gone, it should go back to the days of smacking your kid.

For you to blame the parent or adults is down right out of order, show me a parent that doesn't enforce the rules and i'll show you ten parents that do and their children are the same way. I fear for the future, these kids think that acting like this is okay, i can promise you this, if that was happening in front of me what someone else said about pulling over and calling the school would have happened, and i would have refused to move the bus until they were collected. you have given the children the perfect excuse to go out and do what they wish,

A side point to your argument, my niece was felt up just the other day, when my sister complained about this (She ran home from Greenwich to Woolwich on her own) the school said that it was not the boys fault but the hers because they way she chose to dress and that the boy was just reacting naturally. This is the world that we're bringing people up in, stop pointing the finger at the parents its time we punished the children for their actions not the other way around.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
If this school culture continues due to lack of social responsibilities/skills instileld by the parents, then definitely the future doesn't look too bright for these students. To top this off, the education system as it is going down the drain.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I can just picture the scene in a local bar years from now.

A bunch of now grown-up jerks regaling each other with memories of how they made that poor woman cry like a little child and how much fun it was.

Then they'll down their tenth rot-gut Bourbon of the night and wonder why they haven't had any success in personal or working relationships.

What goes around comes around!
edit on 20-6-2012 by Hessling because: spelling

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

hello, i couldn't even watch a full minute of this video, i was nearly in tears, its so shocking that anyone can treat another person like this, never mind a group of children towards an adult, i makes me feel ill to think that anyone can think its ok to treat another person like that. My brain completely and utterly cannot understand (nor would i every want to) what these kids, and adults just like them are thinking when they are behaving like this.

It seems like this is becoming a regular sort of thing that some very sick people seem to think is funny, there is definitely wrong with these people, very wrong....

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
That poor lady.
Little a**hole kids.

It will come back around to them in one way or another.
If I were there I probably would have been smashing phones. Possibly slapping bitches.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Has anyone reached out to the poor lady? There are links in the YouTube "comments" section including a facebook and email.

This has me so enraged....if that were my kid, CPS would have to be called on me.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
That's one good thing about the information age and the internet though, if you do something like this it will reach out and give some swift justice.

I'd say the internet community is better at tracking people down than any police force.
edit on 20-6-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
It is in my opinion that these kids should be punished to absolute fullest extent possible. It's good to know that there is a lot of outrage in the comments section. They need to learn their lessons and never open their mouths to the elderly again! We don't need kids like this representing America. What a bunch of tools!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
We all were kids at one point. But for the life of me I can't imagine ever doing this to someone.

I am so sorry for the lady....so sorry. F this generations parents.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I blame the kids and the low-life parents.

I guarantee you all that my kids would never disrespect an adult like that, or I would whoop their asses and they know it.

These kids and their parents are useless eaters in my opinion.

Scum of the Earth.

Half of these losers will end up in jail, the other half will destroy their lives and end up on welfare.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Responsibility starts at home.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

True but he is right they shouldn't be in jobs they can't handle.
Reformed convicts should be doing this job lmao
edit on 20-6-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join