It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

good morning.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
i started reading here a few years ago, and have been back on and off since. i particularly like the grey area posts. keep up the good work (in all areas). i read for the entertainment, but the topics brought up here keep me thinking. thanks to all. i decided to become an active member recently due to what i've learned during dreams. take what you want from that, but we're all nuts. i hope to find more truth, and i'll share when i do. all learning is recollection.

thanks again, ATS.

edit on 20-6-2012 by gunnerboehner because: missed a period. hahaha

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by gunnerboehner

Welcome. I must say that I never post on new members posts but when you said "we're all nuts", I have to agree.

I think that's why we are so diverse, chaos theory in literal action.

Anyway, welcome.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by gunnerboehner

were all nuts

Sounds like you'll fit in nicely.
Your already on your way to enlightenment with that statement

Welcome and enjoy ATS, if your not nuts, this site is not for you.

Good luck friend.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Welcome gunnerboehner

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
thanks for the welcomes. ya'll really know how to make someone feel welcomed into the asylum.

top topics

join