It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Street Gangs and their connection to conspiracy theories

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
This is my first post...I have been on a truth mission like most for quit some time..

So i have a little knowledge of street gangs and they fit right in to known theories on symbols and so on..

The main ones i know of are the Vice Lords and the GDs (gangster disciples). Besides the whole tribe mentality humans like to fall into, their is some strong symbolism to conspiracy here.

The Vice Lords consider them selves under the 5 point star and their color is red. The GDs consider them selves under the 6 point star, their color is blue, their sign is a pitch fork, and they have a satanic under tone.

These gangs have an oath that they take called a Lit. And the GDs have a rule that they can't just steal from anyone, they have to (take, gangster, rob) the person.

I think the whole star thing is interesting. I know the west coast Bloods and Crips also use a star and color system.

What do you guys think? Any connections to be made here?

The 5 point star used in the pentagram, and to represent human....
The 6 point star for Judaism, star of david, .......examples

I'm sure they at least have a connection to the CIA drug trade.

edit on 20-6-2012 by yellowsnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by yellowsnow

These wee dude's would steal the milk out you tea mate. As for a connection to the occult or C.I.A i dont see it myself. Remember these street gangs might be you countrys last line of defence!
edit on 20-6-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I think that them living in the big urban areas will make them the first to go in the case of instability.

But their is a lot of symbolism behind what could be classified as a cult.

In the USA they are always in the worst/poorest part of the big cities. Kind of like the waste of bad city planning. Their is a name for the system where a city is made poor over time, then new expensive apartments are moved in and the poor are priced of the land they grew up on. But i can't remember the name of the system. I believe them to be a product of environment.

But at the bottom it seems as the string pullers are recruiting.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

"I think that them living in the big urban areas will make them the first to go in the case of instability."

How would the street gangs be the first to go? There organised, pritty much paramilitary style, they would thrive and grow in numbers. I know i would join rather than be part of the NWO.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Let's look at the ingredients we have with street gangs:

- lots of money
- access to illicit drugs, sex and various contraband hard to get in legit market
- lots of people with various nefarious capabilities
- people with no aversion to any kind of violence

These are all very useful to the illuminati and those who serve them

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake

"I think that them living in the big urban areas will make them the first to go in the case of instability."

How would the street gangs be the first to go? There organised, pritty much paramilitary style, they would thrive and grow in numbers. I know i would join rather than be part of the NWO.

They are bottom of the barrel murderous thieves. A product of their environment. You wouldn't want to join them.

I am just talking about the symbolism behind their beliefs.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by yellowsnow

They are bottom of the barrel murderous thieves. A product of their environment. You wouldn't want to join them.

I am just talking about the symbolism behind their beliefs.

Have you read the FBI report on gang infiltration of the US military. These people are lean, mean and well trained. They are soldiers of the NWO. Read the report if you want to know the state of things. Google it.

here I did it for you:

fbi gangs in military report
edit on 20-6-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four

Have you read the FBI report on gang infiltration of the US military. These people are lean, mean and well trained. They are soldiers of the NWO. Read the report if you want to know the state of things. Google it.

I'll have to check that out.

The drug money connection alone has to make them some kind of player in all this. Where their is big money their is the Illuminati/Oligarchy. Then their star belief....

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I recently watched a series about "streeg gangs" and I actually had a similiar observation. The power structure, the codes and rules of secrecy, the symbolism, the colors, numbers, the blood-lines, etc. had alot in common with illumanati and other "elite" secret societies, such as skull and bones.

The street gangs were like the ying to the yang of criminals....all ruthless "crooks" to be sure. Since the CIA is involved in drug trade, and the "war on drugs".....allows our rights to be taken away, because people are afraid of gangs...street gangs actually work out quite nicely to benefit to TPTB....not that the gangs understand this probably.

Interesting Thread, great first post....

edit on 20-6-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

"They are bottom of the barrel murderous thieves. A product of their environment. You wouldn't want to join them.

I am just talking about the symbolism behind their beliefs."

I think you are a little confused my friend, The goverment are the murderous thieves with no honor or code. Everyone is a product of there environment. As for joining them, here in sunny Scotland i am them i suppose.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

You got it...they lie and call it the star of David, but it is a hexagram.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

"They are bottom of the barrel murderous thieves. A product of their environment. You wouldn't want to join them.

I am just talking about the symbolism behind their beliefs."

I think you are a little confused my friend, The goverment are the murderous thieves with no honor or code. Everyone is a product of there environment. As for joining them, here in sunny Scotland i am them i suppose.

You are confused to not see the connection between the two. It is only a kilometer thick so how could you miss it unless you are just not very observant.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

It is hard to explain to some one what the true ruthless gangsters are like...but it is not something you would want to associate your self to that is for sure.. soul-less, life is cheap, kill you for your tennis shoes (best i could explain)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

Yeah, that was another interesting point in the documentary I watched on street gangs, that many gang members are going into the army so they can train for "street war"....and no doubt hooking up drug connections too.

All the while these gang members believe they are anti-system, and are actually some of thier greatest "soilders" and they even wear and use thier symbols, colors and numbers.....doing exactly what the TPTB want....it's a twisted world.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
I recently watched a series about "streeg gangs" and I actually had a similiar observation. The power structure, the codes and rules of secrecy, the symbolism, the colors, numbers, the blood-lines, etc. had alot in common with illumanati and other "elite" secret societies, such as skull and bones.

The street gangs were like the ying to the yang of criminals....all ruthless "crooks" to be sure. Since the CIA is involved in drug trade, and the "war on drugs".....allows our rights to be taken away, because people are afraid of gangs...street gangs actually work out quite nicely to benefit to TPTB....not that the gangs understand this probably.

Interesting Thread, great first post....

edit on 20-6-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

This is the kind of stuff i was talking about

You guys that don't live in the US, gangs here and there are different.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
"You are confused to not see the connection between the two. It is only a kilometer thick so how could you miss it unless you are just not very observant."

Maybe its different in the US, maybe your Gov does have the gangs in there pockets so to speak. Not so where i live, talking to the police/gov at any stage or level would get 18 stitches and paraffin through your letter box. Not advocating this simply stating how it is. We(The disillusioned majority) hate the goverment and police over here, to associate with "Them" is the end and not in a good way.

If your goverments/police forces really have infiltrated that far up your behinds then i pitty you, because there goes you last vestige of freedom. Bring back the wild west, bring back the cowboys and indians, bring back FREEDOM!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

"You are confused to not see the connection between the two. It is only a kilometer thick so how could you miss it unless you are just not very observant."

Maybe it different in the US, maybe your Gov does have the gangs in there pockets so to speak. Not so where i live, talking to the police/gov at any stage or level would get 18 stitches and paraffin through your letter box. Not advocating this simply stating how it is. We hate the goverment and police over here, to associate with "Them" is the end and not in a good way.

If your goverments/police forces really have infiltrated that far up your behinds then i pitty you, because there goes you last vestige of freedom. Bring back the wild west, bring back the cowboys and indians, bring back freedom.

Yes we have been infiltrated that far up our behinds, but the gang thing is pretty old. It all goes back to the race riot days.

And it always follows a familiar power structure corporate, fascist, pyramid....

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

"Yes we have been infiltrated that far up our behinds, but the gang thing is pretty old.

And it always follows a familiar power structure corporate, fascist, pyramid...."

Remember you need to be in it to win it. Dont hate the player, hate the game. You or i never built there pyramid, unfortunately we all have our part to play. And that fact is probably the worst. People need to wake up!

We are all products of society, just like you said.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
The only connection is between cities and sets.... No conspiracy just kids out their muddying things up... VL/GD from Chi or wherever, clicking up... Mostly in LA and sac tho.... as far as i kno...

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Do gangs in your country, I'm from US....use symbolism , colors, etc. ? Are the gangs focused on being criminals, or fighting TPTB?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join