It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs seen approaching Shenzhou 9 rocket?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

TV viewers watching the Shenzhou 9 mission liftoff on Saturday evening might have seen two UFOs approach the rocket as it exited the earth's atmosphere.

Video recorded by infrared cameras revealed two shining objects rapidly moving toward the rocket from opposite sides of the Long March 2F rocket about four minutes and 11 seconds after liftoff.

The objects could not have been stars as none were visible during the 6:37 pm launch time, said Wang Sichao, a researcher at the Purple Mountain Observatory in Nanjing, Jiangsu Province.

Wang ruled out the possibility the objects were parts of the rocket, as they appeared ahead of its trajectory, as well as the theory they were birds since the objects left extremely visible heat signatures.

He added that further information is needed in order to identify the objects.

Here's the video. Check out the object moving fast from right to left starting 04:9 into the vid.

Bird/insect/aircraft/space debris? Take your pick. But remember, this video was recorded by infrared cameras.

It could even be Superman or a UFO!!
I'd go for the latter!

www.globaltimes.cn...
edit on 20-6-2012 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

Most likely objects BELOW the rocket, its a perspective thing.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Possible! Here's a zoom of the so called 'UFO'. Doesn't look like an insect or an aircraft though!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

wonder if they ll ever get the balls to tell us the truth, or will them not telling us, bite them in the ass?!!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Chinese lantern?

Had to say it.. sorry.

Seriously, i would guess it's bird in front of the camera?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
reply to post by wmd_2008

Possible! Here's a zoom of the so called 'UFO'. Doesn't look like an insect or an aircraft though!

Well as the video is not hi-res high levels of zoom are pointless but so common on this site!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
swamp gas......definatly swamp gas.....

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGrunt

wonder if they ll ever get the balls to tell us the truth, or will them not telling us, bite them in the ass?!!

Not recognizing the reality of 'space UFOs' has already bitten many, many over-enthusiastic eager-believers badly, all over their bodies. In my experience hereabouts, familiarity with ordinary spaceflight visual effects, and enthusiasm for UFO interpretations of unusual videos, are inversely related, very strongly.

The antidote to ignorance is open eyes and open minds, to learn, and discuss.

How about spending a few minutes and finding stuff like this?

news.gather.com...

www.china.org.cn...

That wasn't too hard.

edit on 20-6-2012 by JimOberg because: add links...

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I think the object in Question, is not a UFO. It looks to me like the Rocket is the only object moving, while the Infared Camera is tracking the Rocket, Could easliy be a Chinese Research plane taking a different angle of the Rocket launch, and just so happened to be seen by the camera, as the Rocket passed and the camera was tracking it, creates an illusion that the Object in question is moving, but is actually not really moving that fast, its the rocket moving that fast In my opinion.

join