It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conversations With God series...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Conversations With God is both INCREDIBLY insightful and full of some brilliant and amazing wisdom, but as with most things that offer the above, it's incredibly scary, and makes you think a lot, and become confused... and in many cases it seems with people on the spiritual path, incredibly depressed. I definitely recommend checking it out. Anyways...

I've listened to each audio book two times, and while I can relate and understand quite a bit of it (Most of it is absolutely incredible), I still seem to be stuck in that I'm the only real person in the entire universe, as if _I_ am God, and all of you are part of me.. just my creation.

This makes me feel incredibly lonely. I have experiences within my life to even support this theory. Anything that I've wanted over the years, I've pretty much gotten. Whether it be a Video Game or a job. Granted, I'm not where I want to be in life right now, but that's because I'm a spiritual mess and, going with the theory that I am the only real, thinking, creating individual, pushing everything that I want away from me to try to convince myself that I'm not god and that I'm not in control.

I've accepted mostly that synchronicity and whatnot is my higher self guiding me to what I want or what is best for me, but in all actuality it's just me creating something new to learn, research, and create for myself so that I don't get bored.. as it is with this whole spirituality thing.

I've noticed that as I change, my entire world changes. The people I see, the products that I see, the storylines of video games, movies, books, the content of music and visual artwork.. I even wrote a post about how I talked about how exciting it would be to get robbed by a knife but not injured, and a week later it happened exactly. I can bring up MULTIPLE instances where I've thought about something long enough, and it happened. Whether it be from my roommate moving out, to a new TV show that I liked a lot and wanted to see more of.

Conversations with God states that we are all souls, all of the same source just essentially broken off into individual bits, the book also states that I (as well as the author) am making it all up, as "we all are" with LIFE in general. So, how do I know that I didn't just create (manifest, whatever) that book in order to cure my loneliness and thought that I am God?

Even you all that are going to read this would just be standard replies to convince me of one thing or another if my original theory were true.

This is both frustrating, and stressful. It just makes me think "What the hell is the point of all of this? Live just to amuse myself, because I can't be destroyed? Go through a cycle of forgetting and remembering? It's all so effing pointless if nobody is real."

Why can't I just go back to forgetting? It's like I'm slowly waking myself up for one reason or another, and the more I learn the more I want to learn... until what? Ultimate realization to everything being fake so that I can forget again and then play the game of life until I remember, then continue on and on in that endless looping cycle?

How could there be any proof that every soul is indeed part of the whole but also an individual? It's like no matter what anybody says I can create a reason, or an excuse to support the "I am the only real, thinking being" thing. Even if Aliens were to come down and show that they have greater knowledge, it could all just be a story of my imagination that I subconsciously created to keep myself interested in life.. subconsciously creating a new world, new planets, new everything to learn and explore... meanwhile it's all my creation.

Seems so lonely, depressing, and pointless. I blame largely psychedelics. Stay away from them. If this is what it means to be awake, I'd rather continue through life being unconscious. This is just depressing.
edit on 20-6-2012 by OhNoItsCritical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
But it is also badass! You go through life exploring it and it's many possibilities. Although it may sometimes get overwhelming and seem pointless to be in this cycle. Manifest your ideal life and live it for you will forget all about it once you die and start over as something else or as a human in another part of the world or on another planet. Who knows. Just use the power of manifestation and attraction and be awesome.
edit on 20-6-2012 by ragsntatters because: spell edit

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Hang in there man
X

I am not you and I have thought the same thing, it passes (you learn to filter it better), try to stay in control of yourself, and be kind to yourself.
You are in control of you and the world around you, we all are.

Mind what/who you give permission to, in any form.

much love in your journey too, it's yours.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ragsntatters

be awesome.

edit on 20-6-2012 by ragsntatters because: spell edit

X That was the best

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

You hit the nail on the head, all these unanswered questions with no answer in site to complete a theory or subject does get overwhelming over time. It's hard to not pay attention to the disrespect given most of the time, or harsh criticism over petty #. It seems as if this is a program we all got stuck in. Sometimes i wonder that maybe i did die and some beings recreated me in a pre-programmed world where we couldn't die, just wake up the next day as if it was a dream or nightmare. I too deal with this control issue. The mind pre-meditatingly foresees it, but to not manifest and keep certain things from happening, but only sometimes causes it. It definitely is a twisted mind-# that for some reason does make sense to the mind. It's as if no matter what as long as the mind wants it, it will happen. I'll explain a true story that happened three years ago. I was working with a friend installing cable dishes for a major cable company. we get to some elder guys house in Okeechobee fFlorida, the house is on stilts and we take a SITREP on what we have to do to get the guy up and running with cable. My friend starts to head down the stairs with me following behind him and with the old guy behind me. As im taking each steps to go down the stairs with the old guy behind me, i hear what sounds like the hammer of a pistol behind me cocking back, so I quickly put myself before god and say this mother #er best not be able to shoot me, then i heard the trigger pull, but no loud noise and gunshot. So i took it that god saved me or my prayer saved me from getting shot or making the gun go off. I could have turned around and took all this into affect, but I honestly didn't want to know or i would have beatren the dude to death. right as he got to the bottom of the stairs he ran off somewhere else as me and my friend kept on with work, nut i did tell my friend ASAP about what just almost cost me my life and would have covered my friend all over in my blood. An hour or so later when we were finishing up, i noticed an chrome revolver in a plastic bag on the old mans desk as we were leaving and i pointed to my friend Rob and said,"Look, that what i heard on the stairs!" I notice that when my mind is with god when something happens, somehow I'm still here! I should have died at least 15-20 times by now!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I understand why you feel lonely but you are not alone - my wife and I have come to much the same conclusions as yourself - which boil down to, "What's the point?"
Having spent a lifetime reading and thinking (The Seth Material, Edgar Cayce, Bandler, Grinder et al, David Icke, A Course in Miracles, Conversations with God, Brian Weiss, Ralph Ellis, Anthony Peake - the list could go on and on) I'm still as confused as ever.
I don't know if you're familiar with Michael Newton's "Life between Lives" work (he's not the only one, just imho one of the best) but it certainly seemed very credible - and made the feeling even worse.
So far, one of the main conclusions we've come to is that it seems as though we choose our lives/parents and so on long before we are actually born and the main highlights (or low lights) of our lives are all decided in advance (how? why? for what purpose?) and then we come and live that life with no memory of what we've chosen or why.
Then, sometime after we die, we have another life and another and another seemingly endlessly. After 50 odd years of trying to come up with answers I still don't know - but I do know I'm fed up with spending most of my time doing stuff (working, eating, sleeping, exercising, shopping, washing, ironing) which is mainly to maintain a body which is going to die anyway.
Like you, I pose the question, "What is the point?"
(And I hope no-one decides to tell me that it's so I can "learn". That just begs the questions to learn what, why, for what purpose and who decides?)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thinkingmagpie

I understand why you feel lonely but you are not alone - my wife and I have come to much the same conclusions as yourself - which boil down to, "What's the point?"
Having spent a lifetime reading and thinking (The Seth Material, Edgar Cayce, Bandler, Grinder et al, David Icke, A Course in Miracles, Conversations with God, Brian Weiss, Ralph Ellis, Anthony Peake - the list could go on and on) I'm still as confused as ever.
I don't know if you're familiar with Michael Newton's "Life between Lives" work (he's not the only one, just imho one of the best) but it certainly seemed very credible - and made the feeling even worse.
So far, one of the main conclusions we've come to is that it seems as though we choose our lives/parents and so on long before we are actually born and the main highlights (or low lights) of our lives are all decided in advance (how? why? for what purpose?) and then we come and live that life with no memory of what we've chosen or why.
Then, sometime after we die, we have another life and another and another seemingly endlessly. After 50 odd years of trying to come up with answers I still don't know - but I do know I'm fed up with spending most of my time doing stuff (working, eating, sleeping, exercising, shopping, washing, ironing) which is mainly to maintain a body which is going to die anyway.
(And I hope no-one decides to tell me that it's so I can "learn". That just begs the questions to learn what, why, for what purpose and who decides?)

Well talk about the synchronicities here, I am actually in the process of reading "Destiny of Souls: Life Between Lives" by Michael Newton. I too have had this awakening happen where I wonder what is the point to all of this. And while I still haven't gotten it figured out I am somewhat excited to know that this life isn't it. Unlike many other beliefs I know that when I die I will get to remember who I really am in my spiritual essence and I will get to experience life in the spiritual realm.

I think the most intriguing part is that I can reincarnate again and get to experience life in a whole new set of circumstances. I can say this, I've had a few OBEs and times when I met my guides and all I can say is that the feelings of despair, agony, boredom, exhaustion that have been brought on in this physical life were all gone and I felt purely ecstatic during the whole process. I can only hope that when my spirit leaves this body that that feeling will return.

edit on 20-6-2012 by taccj9903 because: correction

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thinkingmagpie

Like most truth in life, the point is mirrored and right in front of us. All the books you have read, then combined with all the books and materials I have read come to one conclusion in the end. The book of life is the only true word that can answer the final question. Here's the answer:

Give instead of take.

That's it. Four words fulfill life with meaning. Giving produces more than it uses. Not only does the reward that is generated come to you, but it extends to others. This works in reverse.

When we consume reward, there is debt created. Eventually, the debt produces emptiness. The natural inclination of a person is to take because it feels good. Suffering follows. Smoke and you get cancer. The debt of disease and death is directly related to our desire to grab something that is not earned. Flip this and the suffering of exercise and healthy diet extends life, but not apart from suffering the work first. The key, then, is to suffer on purpose.

In the end, the unavoidable conclusion to life is suffering. Suffering because of debt leaves us empty. Suffering forward for the good of others produces lasting fulfillment and fills us with more than we consume. To give, suffering the work toward the goal is necessary. After we die, the value we create for others is what is left. If we continually take reward, the suffering that follows also extends to others. Lasting value is found in suffering on purpose for others. The golden rule is tied to this law of returns.

I came to this conclusion when I noticed that God demonstrates this giving to us in nature. Not only has God given us everything in this life, but Jesus suffered every step until he reached the grave. He never took a reward or enjoyed something that was not earned first. If he did enjoy anything, it was what he produced for others in the form of healing or encouragement. When he delivered words of judgment to the "Experts" in the Law, it was always a word that would have produced healing in them if heeded. His words to them are words to us. We each light the fire we burn by. The point is to use that fire as a light on the path for others instead of a fire that burns us in the end. Take nothing and give everything--even to enemies (Luke 10).

In relation to this, the Bible contains five baptisms, four of which we are to overcome. The final baptism is our delivery and salvation from the image of reality and process of immersion in the water. If these are not connected to baptism in the water (our immersion into reality to cleanse our temple), then we are left with more questions than answers. The temple (Body) is designed for sacrifice (Suffering). Understanding these baptisms then allows us to see the goal of our final union with the Spirit in love. Once you understand, the rest makes sense and spiritual fulfillment follows. The goal is love for God and a consummation (Marriage) with the Spirit and Soul we are given. The union is the same in marriage.

As I have said many times on ATS, the bridge between self and the broadened awareness of the whole is crossed with virtue. Virtue takes our need for the breast milk and broadens it to the real food of life. Giving forward answers all the questions that books lack. It is the key to entering into the gate with Christ.

For more, read the signature in my blog.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by OhNoItsCritical

So, I suppose that your theory covers me telling you that you're f*cked up beyond all recognition too, then. Of course it does. Does it have me telling you that the Conversations With God idiot hasn't ever had a conversation with anyone but his publisher and his agent and the guy who manages his investments? Probably. The pathetic truth is that you can back-fill anything that happens to you and decide that you made it happen to yourself for any one of a wide range of reasons - with "experience" being the easiest go-to catch-all of all. If you think you're that important and that central to the whole of reality, then nothing's going to ever prove to you that you aren't. Your self image wouldn't survive the shock of learning that you're just some kid in an apartment in his mom's basement who hasn't had his feet knocked out from under him yet by a world that's a f*ckload bigger than he is, and bigger than the Internet will ever admit to it being.

Hell, you're not even original in your "The Me Show" theory. This place is so thick with you special little kids that you can't swing a dead cat in here without smacking one of you with it. To be honest, I can't figure out what the hell is in the drinking water these days that all you wonderful freaks are suddenly lifting off the launch pad and flying around like clown balloons from God. It makes a person nervous just driving in traffic knowing how insane so many people are while being perfectly functional.

There. Did your scenario crafting firmament make me take a dump on you like that?

Yeah, of course it did.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

So, I suppose that your theory covers me telling you that you're f*cked up beyond all recognition too, then. Of course it does. Does it have me telling you that the Conversations With God idiot hasn't ever had a conversation with anyone but his publisher and his agent and the guy who manages his investments? Probably. The pathetic truth is that you can back-fill anything that happens to you and decide that you made it happen to yourself for any one of a wide range of reasons - with "experience" being the easiest go-to catch-all of all. If you think you're that important and that central to the whole of reality, then nothing's going to ever prove to you that you aren't. Your self image wouldn't survive the shock of learning that you're just some kid in an apartment in his mom's basement who hasn't had his feet knocked out from under him yet by a world that's a f*ckload bigger than he is, and bigger than the Internet will ever admit to it being.

Hell, you're not even original in your "The Me Show" theory. This place is so thick with you special little kids that you can't swing a dead cat in here without smacking one of you with it. To be honest, I can't figure out what the hell is in the drinking water these days that all you wonderful freaks are suddenly lifting off the launch pad and flying around like clown balloons from God. It makes a person nervous just driving in traffic knowing how insane so many people are while being perfectly functional.

There. Did your scenario crafting firmament make me take a dump on you like that?

Yeah, of course it did.

Lololol. Wow, you got me down pretty good man. You psychic? Oh yeah, we're ALL absolutely nuts and crazy, there's no possible way that we could even know a fraction of the truth. Maybe we should stop drinking the kool-aid, eh? That's the funny thing about people, is that they point fingers and blame everybody else except for themselves. Even if I did come to what you call "reality" and come to the conclusion that I was all wrong, it would be nobody's fault but my own - so why would I be angry? This current belief structure is what I believe, and it's no different than a Christian coming to the realization that Christianity no longer suits their belief and changing theur belief structure to something that suits their experience of life My life view has changed before, and it's going to change again.. and again, and again, and again.

Guess what buddy, yours will too!

I do what is logical, I take my experience of life and form my belief around the things that seem evident to me as truth. Sure I could follow a religion, a science, a skeptic, a prophet, a cult, or any other person/group that tells me how to think and what truth to live, but I prefer to do my research and conduct my own view on reality. It's apparent that you prefer to live in the belief that you live in, and guess what - there's nothing wrong with that. Though I would like to offer some advice - stop being so angry and aggressive, live and let live bro. We'd all get along much better that way.

Maybe you're a skeptic, I don't really know anything about you, and due to your ignorance and unawareness I don't really want to know anything about you. Like I said, I have physical experiences that confirm that I/we have more control over our lives and physicality than we think. I've had multiple experiences that - would you open yourself up to such possibilities, you might have said experiences too. But hey, there's no point in arguing with you, because you've got this thing all figured out! If you're so sure that we're wrong, why not write a book and make millions as well?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
We're all just different vibrations of the same thing. Applying the question "why" to life is a very western thing. Go outside, sit under a large tree, relax and breathe deep. That's why.

The purpose of life is to live, and differentiate into all possibilities. This is explained in the series. There is no separation between anything, least of all mind body and spirit...
It's Voltaire's fault. It's why everything the "enlightenment" touches dies. It's artificial and devoid of soul.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by twtankhamwn
We're all just different vibrations of the same thing. Applying the question "why" to life is a very western thing. Go outside, sit under a large tree, relax and breathe deep. That's why.

The purpose of life is to live, and differentiate into all possibilities. This is explained in the series. There is no separation between anything, least of all mind body and spirit...
It's Voltaire's fault. It's why everything the "enlightenment" touches dies. It's artificial and devoid of soul.

This is something that I've thought about for quite a while actually. The thought has crossed my mind that the closer that I get to enlightenment, the less fun physicality is. I've actually felt (and sometimes actually feel) as if I'm dying. I came to the conclusion a while ago that the closer you come to enlightenment, the more you self-realize and become aware, the quicker you speed off to leaving this incarnation.

I'm so glad to hear somebody (you) say that, because it's almost exactly how I feel... as if I'm just speeding up to the point of my death.

EDIT: Let me clarify, it's not that the closer I come to enlightment the closer I come to death, what I mean more so is that the journey to enlightenment seems to become an obsession, and when the human soul stops enjoying physicality, I believe it has no reason to stay and wants to depart. Perhaps if we could balance the spiritual journey with physicality and enjoy both, and not lose our footing, then we could get the best of both worlds..

But someone who was spiritually devoid for 20 or 30 years of life who all of a sudden realizes that they are indeed a spiritual being having a physical experience (from my experience of observation and my personal experience) becomes obsessed for a time, enjoying nothing in life because they're obsessed with this spiritual side of themselves.

Maybe this is another reason that it's so important to teach spirituality to our children, not force it down their throat, but just discuss with them the truth.... that is, once we come to complete realization of the collective truth about our spirituality.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

So why doesnt this work for children in Dafur?

Isnt it strange how these idiotic fantasys only play out in the deluded minds of relativly rich white people in american suburbs?

it really pisses me off when stupid people forget how much suffering really goes on in the world.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

So why doesnt this work for children in Dafur?

Isnt it strange how these idiotic fantasys only play out in the deluded minds of relativly rich white people in american suburbs?

it really pisses me off when stupid people forget how much suffering really goes on in the world.

It pisses you off that people think differently and experiment with different belief structures until they find something that suits them? Yeah, there are people suffering, but it's the people who self-realize, it's the people that explore philosophy and come up with new world solutions that are going to make anything better. I'm not saying that I'm one of them, but even if all of this "oneness" is a big fat lie, can you think of any better way to actually HELP those starving children? If the world would adopt a oneness attitude, think about how much more generous we would be?

What good ever came out of condeming anybody? Pointing fingers? Sitting around and whining about the people who have the luxory, comfort, and blessings to actually use their mind to come up with a solution? Look at the situation a little differently and you'll no doubt see the benefit. If they are me, my creation, then why would I not love them and why would I want to see ANY of them suffer? Whether it's true or not, if I saw them as a part of myself, why the hell would I want to allow it to continue?

Oh, and to answer your question with my current theory, it would be because I'm not ready for the world to change that drastically yet, assuming that _I_ am the only real God and you are all my imagination.. which I never said was true, it's something that I'm rolling with and seeing how it works out for me. As I've said before, my beliefs will change again and again, as any evolving souls beliefs should.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Nothing based on a LIE will stand.

Preaching oneness based on delusional double speak isnto going ot help starving children. What it does is make Apathetic idiots who sit in their houses and pat themselves on the back for MANIFESTING their own reality while the child next door gets raped by a pedo and dies from cancer a year later. O wow i feel great because i deserve all my good luck... what a good boy am i.... what a good boy am i... what a good boy am i... what a good boy am i...

Its a SICK state of mind. you can "roll" with that all you want... but your going to garner my anger.
edit on 20-6-2012 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

Nothing based on a LIE will stand.

Preaching oneness based on delusional double speak isnto going ot help starving children. What it does is make Apathetic idiots who sit in their houses and pat themselves on the back for MANIFESTING their own reality while the child next door gets raped by a pedo and dies from cancer a year later. O wow i feel great because i deserve all my good luck... what a good boy am i.... what a good boy am i... what a good boy am i... what a good boy am i...

Its a SICK state of mind. you can "roll" with that all you want... but your going to garner my anger.
edit on 20-6-2012 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

Right, and I'm the self-righteous one? You're calling people delusional and liars when you yourself have no concept of ultimate truth aside from what you want to see, observe, believe and follow. The truth is mostly subjective, but I can see that you're not going to comprehend that.

Then choose to be angry and upset, it's your life. Just know that it is, indeed, a choice. If you want to stress out over something, then you will... until you don't want to anymore. Condemn, judge, point fingers and hate until your heart is content. Sooner or later you'll stop... unless you don't.
But I'll tell you this, the only way to change the world is to first change yourself. You can't change anything until you yourself decide to love, and assist other people. Until that point, you wouldn't have the passion, desire, or even ability to help anybody else. You call it selfish, I call it personal evolution.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Dont worry, ill remember all the suffering in the world... and you can do your best to ignore it.

When the day comes that you forget, ill remind you.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Remember? I will, I'll not forget, so a reminder won't be required. At the time of the earthquake in Japan I felt an unbelievable sorrow and cried for hours about it. But hey, I'm apathetic.

Tell me, White knight, what is it that you are doing regarding the suffering aside from being self-righteous and focusing your energy on it? What is it that you're doing to assist those suffering? Sitting on your computer replying to posts about how good of a person you are?

If you're actually contributing in one way or another to help assist those suffering, please tell me. I'd love to know.

I'm assuming your next reply is going to be a half-wit, sarcastic typical response that one would except from a teenager, so I'm just going to wave the white flag and allow you have the last word, and tell you what you want to hear.

You, my white knight, have won this argument. You will also get the last word, as desired.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhNoItsCritical
If you're so sure that we're wrong, why not write a book and make millions as well?

I did.

And I will.

You wouldn't believe the crazy sh*t that I've got reality doing in my theory. Not for me, but doing it just the same. The funny part of all of this is that even in the end you'll never know anything other than what you're led to believe. By your own instruction or by the instruction of someone else. Most agnostics will fall hard for the first display they run into as soon as they leave the corporeal realm. Just like a 16 yr old star-struck runaway stepping off a Greyhound Bus in the downtown LA terminal being "discovered" by a fake Hollywood talent scout with a quota of these poor things he's gotta meet each week. One right after the other. Being new in town is tough if you're still trying to figure out what's real. Even worse if you're totally sure that your perceptions alone can determine it for you. Good luck with that.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

Originally posted by OhNoItsCritical
If you're so sure that we're wrong, why not write a book and make millions as well?

I did.

And I will.

You wouldn't believe the crazy sh*t that I've got reality doing in my theory. Not for me, but doing it just the same. The funny part of all of this is that even in the end you'll never know anything other than what you're led to believe. By your own instruction or by the instruction of someone else. Most agnostics will fall hard for the first display they run into as soon as they leave the corporeal realm. Just like a 16 yr old star-struck runaway stepping off a Greyhound Bus in the downtown LA terminal being "discovered" by a fake Hollywood talent scout with a quota of these poor things he's gotta meet each week. One right after the other. Being new in town is tough if you're still trying to figure out what's real. Even worse if you're totally sure that your perceptions alone can determine it for you. Good luck with that.

Have I got it all figured out? Doubtful. Am I coming close to something that that works for me? Sure. Am I at the point where my beliefs are established to the point where I want them to be? Not quite. The best part is that I've got all of the time that I'm alive to figure it out. I'm in no rush, this journey is exhilarating. The lies, the tears, the truths, the moments of insight that flash through my awareness when I finally find something that I believe to be true appears as evident.

It's all truly fantastic. It's a game that I'm playing because of the thrill, just like the thrill that some might get from playing in the NFL or going Mountain Climbing. I do what excites me, regardless of who might agree or disagree. I'll finish the game when I'm finished with the game, whether it's a sub-game, mini-game, or the big game.

I've never said that I was right. I'm exploring, seeking, and learning. That's more than what a lot of other people on this planet can say.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join