Gun Sales In California EXPLODE - Citizens Look to State and Federal Gov't to collapse

page: 1

join

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
A couple of months ago, I went to a friends house and noticed he had a 9mm on the coffee table - I didn;t think much about it, yesterday my boss bent over and I noticed he was packing, I was in Walmart and the guy in a 3 piece suit had a shoulder holster. my neighbor carried a couple of rifles from his truck over the weekend. I dont know about you but I find it kind of strange to see so many guns in public and the time inbetween seems to be getting more frequent, Now my friend in the valley posted his report on youtube, and I have to agree with him.
Californians are Armed and they are packing heat. I guess its time to inflate the numbers and get me one or two.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
They just changed the law last year which made it a lot easier to get a Weapon. Also, a lot of Sheriffs are being more lenient in issuing concealed weapons permits as well.

The Gun Shops in Cali are loving it.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
And so the process of recovery begins in Cali,Thanks to one brave Sheriff.Rock on.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Over-all gun sales are increasing at amazing rates.

Some of the magazines (Yes pro-gun magazines, like NRA and hunting mags). Are suggesting that it's for various reasons.

Even in the anemic economy people see more of a need for self-defense then when things are comfy, as crime rates rise, as do the fears of collapse.

currently the NRA is saying NICS checks have risen 29 percent compared to last month, and are 42 percent higher then in November 2007.

Sorry I cannot link a source as the physical magazine is hard to pin to the screen..

I carry 24/7. I hope I never need it. But it's there if I absolutely must.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Where did I read recently that California's debt is bigger than all of Eurozone?

Prolly RT. Still, we all getting ready to rumble. Personally if it gets that bad and gunfire erupts, then I will know where to secure me some free hardware.

Never fired! Only been dropped once...

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Cygnis

Yeah I've noticed several of the pieces I've been looking to pick up have been sold out or backordered at most of the usual places I shop at even my online places. Then there was the thing with Ruger not taking new orders to get themselves caught up..

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
The guy lives in California and he's learning about it from this guy? Can't be that bad. Some people like to get a little carried away with their account. Could have happened here.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Hey whats up guys, i had to thumbs down the video, hey whats up guys.
I gave it a neg because it had an advertisement, I do that to any vid with an advertisement.
Then I watched the video and wished I could thumbs down it again.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama
They just changed the law last year which made it a lot easier to get a Weapon. Also, a lot of Sheriffs are being more lenient in issuing concealed weapons permits as well.

The Gun Shops in Cali are loving it.

I know the local sheriff in Sacramento started issuing ccw's but now has such a backlog that they had to shut it down, I dunno if they started back up however.
My question is which law did "they" change last year to make it easier to get any gun?
I was not aware of any hardship in Kalifornia other than the standard stupidity on some guns, which is still in place.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
well good for them!

i hope they protect themselves well from any threat!

good job California. *high five*

peace.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Fear is the absence of faith. I don't need a gun. I have my trusty blue friend. Whoever shall see this gains it for life and it will never leave you. Besides, who wants to kill. What does that make you?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Every year that goes by, Cali is degenerating into the most liberal cesspool in the republic. Tighter gun laws and legalisation of mary jane will pacify the sheeple. What better way to silence almost 40 million citizens then to take away their weapons and keep them passive/happy/high?

Ammo is flying off the shelves and has been for years. The threat of 2012, major earthquake, race riots, exploding prison population and the state governments bloated/inept/disgusting bureaucracy is a sad reality.

I think every American should be armed as our 2nd ammendment provides, but if you are not currently then you need to act. Especially Californians. The government and criminals are armed to the teeth while the law abiding citizens suffer circus-esque jumping through flaming hoops of fire just to protect our family and property.

Get yours now because your friendly neighbor may not have enough ammo to protect you and as always......its better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SolaFide

Ummm..actually, Cali is increasing in gun sales. This is the point of this whole thread.

Also, I am not sure what law was changed specifically but I do know something did change.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Gov Brown signed AB 144 into law effective 01 Jan 12.

It severely restricts open carry of handguns.

new topics
top topics

join