It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 Stangest creatures ever found (PHOTO & VIDEO LINKS)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I found this great list on Ranker.com about the 10 Strangest, Most Terrifying Creatures Ever Found.

The article sets you up with great "hype" along with a picture or video evidence and information. It also features a great "reality" section that gives you, what seems to be, the best explanations behind these critters on the internet.

If anyone has another list, or creature to add - please reply!

This could get fun, lets have a great discussion fellow ATSers!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Eeww, the lengths people will go to to be on youtube in some of these cases as I've seen most of these on YouTube , but not the explanation . Interesting find.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by feelingconnected

Right? I love the explanations that they give to them and how they have all the links set up there for you. I also googled most of these stories last night before making this a thread because I know some site will post what links make the stories look good. But a lot of these are 50/50 when it comes to good skeptical arguments.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I loved this read!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by CHIEF23

The only one I have a hard time believing was the reality of the montauk monster, nothing about it says raccoon. It just happens to be missing its top jaw, effectively giving it a beak? ehhh i dunno about that, seems like it needed to be explained away, so that was the closest match.

good post though, do you believe in any of these things?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by gostr

I defiantly love a good cryptozoology case.

I do agree, that Montauk Monster case is not a raccoon. Not in the least am I swayed by that. I think that these things are simply not explainable without DNA samples and extreme testing. That certainly applies heavily to a case like this where there are two separate cases, on opposite sides of the country. That is two bodies to extract DNA from and compare them side by side and then along side the millions of other samples they have to see what we've got here.

I think a lot a lot of things are possible to be honest with you. I thought that this was a great list with great evidence lined up with it. I do think most of these people are not all being honest about what they've seen, but I do think a few select are completely dumbfounded by things they've been witness to.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Most of these have already been proven BS, either on this site or numerous other places on the web. Even debunked on the list itself. The Montauk Monster is the only one I have any questions about.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by immortalcamel
Most of these have already been proven BS, either on this site or numerous other places on the web. Even debunked on the list itself. The Montauk Monster is the only one I have any questions about.

I know:

It also features a great "reality" section that gives you, what seems to be, the best explanations behind these critters on the internet.

It's still a good list that I consider better than most because it gives you the explanation right there on the page.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

edit on 24-6-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
What a strange wonderful planet we live on - just imagine what else is out there that we are yet to discovery! Thanks for sharing

top topics

join