It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

for over 12 years John Joe Gray - Is Still The Man Texas Rangers are AFRAID to Arrest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
John Joe Gray's family tells Authorities to bring extra body bags if they want to arrest John Joe. and that was in 2000. after assaulting public employee and a Police.
ruddy put a short version of the story on YouTube:

I just ran across his story while reviewing some old YouTube subscriptions. It appears Gray's are living in like a family owned prison and rely on supporters and friends to provide general merchandise items they can not grow or make. Its like living in Texas in 1800's without electricity - they grow most of their food and get water from a creek running through their property. Its a very interesting story. cant wait till hollywood makes the movie.

edit on 19-6-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

im not going to waste an hour and a half watching that
but i clicked on the thread and curiosity has gotten the better of me
why would the texas rangers want to arrest him in the first place?

edit: well this guy sounds like he would be dangerous around people and it seems that authorities have determined this guy isnt doing any harm as long as hes away from the general populous and its not worth risking human life and pr (everybodies mind jumps to waco) to bring him in
best decision for all parties involved in my opinion

p.s. i almost threw up trying to sit through the shorter video ....he has a real hard-on for this john joe guy huh?
edit on 20-6-2012 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

DO NOT waste your time watching the first video!!!
GOD DAMN could that guy be any more annoying?!?!?!?
I warned you!

join