ATS Regent Election - The Booze Party.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Sorry kdog, you'll have to give me another hour before remorse sets in for my actions. Just getting some good music on here...sounds like a fun party...are there snacks? You know I love you guys, right?

CJ

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Just dropping by to wish all my opponents good luck.

S&F

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by nenothtu

As you, nenothtu, are the leader of the the crumudgeon brigade, I hope you see that it is my loyalty to the oath of stumbling and incoherently singing bad song lyrics that makes me question how a crumdgeon and booze party world can work together. That said, I do not know all of the motives behind bonchos manuevering and cat-like grace amongst the broken bottles of our diplomacy. Perhaps he is looking for his wallet.

of course I chalk it up to your loyalty, which is an admirable trait. Curmudgeons and Boozers do have a natural affinity - after all, BOTH tend towards stumbling and singing bad song lyrics! Right there is a basis for working together! Add to that the fact that almost all Curmudgeons are Boozers themselves (we just tend towards drinking alone in our "golden" years), and I'm sure you can begin to see how an alliance could be a beautiful thing.

I speak with the heaviness of 100's of years of war upon my people from crumudgeons, in general, not you. Perhaps as a fairly stupid person on a global scale, I speak from ignorance as to what the crumedgeons see in the booze party. Are we not derisible to you?

As a group, no, but some individual Boozers are indeed derisible. The "Fightin' Drunk" faction are the worst offenders, but fortunately they generally can't hold their balance long enough to present a real danger, just a minor annoyance and at times good clean entertainment.

When I pass out on your lawn will you cut me with the blade of the mower the next morning?

What? And ruin a perfectly good mower blade? What are you thinking? Have you been drinking or something?

How many noise violations before you call the cops?

I've never called the cops - noise or not. I have a tendency to handle my own problems. No need to involve the constabulary, and all that paperwork and stuff! Besides, the same paddy wagon that would haul the partiers off might just as easily haul ME off! Nossir, no need to involve the constabulary in a matter between gentlemen!

Why are you looking at me that weird way?

It's not you - I look at EVERYBODY that weird way. it's a Curmudgeon thing, you wouldn't understand. Well, probably not for a few more years, any way... but in those few years, you WILL understand, because all Boozers are Curmudgeons in training. WE are the destination YOU arrive at eventually.

Let us meet upon the beer-pong table, the quarters arena, the "red-black" zone of pain. Then we can truly gauge the others intent. Remind you, these are my words - not that of hardowrking boncho - for him I trust. But know I am watching you. Until then, I apologize for hitting your garage with my home made motor scooter last thursday night and if you want I can tell you who has been shooting pop bottle rockets at your house the last few weeks...(hint little Billy Ionidies)

Sure, I'm willing to meet - but I'll need directions to those places. I'd expect you to be watching me as you state here - all prudent people do!

Tonight, Lonidies sleeps with the fishes...

edit on 2012/6/24 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I was drunk.
What did you say?
Something about what someone said about something?
Just a little foggy.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by IpsissimusMagus

Cool

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

I was drunk.
What did you say?
Just a little foggy.

I said something? I can't remember it now... must've been over 5 minutes ago.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by IpsissimusMagus

Cool

Made me hungry.
A pork chop in every beer doesn't hold well.
A little spam will fill in the emptiness.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by mainidh

It's Saturday mid morning and no posts yet regarding the booze party. I see this as one of the many issues facing the party. I suspect tonight we'll have more participation (mostly garbled).

CJ

Hmm, this is a dilemma. We'll have to run on Australian time, that way it's still night time on friday most everywhere else, on saturday mornings. I think..

Mind you I actually almost missed saturday entirely this weekend. Oo You know it's gone awry when you go to sleep as the sun comes up and wake up as it goes down, and it seems perfectly normal..

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I just realized....something. Cant realy formulate words my best at moment, but here.

Some of us may need to be prepared if this event does indeed happen to us......and if it does, follow this step by step guide.

drunkard.com...

A friend or family member invites you over for a drink and suddenly you find yourself surrounded by the uptightest of your loved ones, trapped in an emotional ambush, pinned down with accusations that you, yes you, dear drunkard, are a monstrously diseased person. A person with a problem so horrifically out of control they are forced, yes forced, to confront you and make you change.

Oh yea. I hate getting caught in these situartions. But thankfully, someone set up this step by step guide for us.

First off, a properly executed intervention places you at a huge disadvantage. You are caught off guard, heavily outnumbered and most likely badly hungover. That doesn’t mean, however, that you can’t escape with your dignity and desire to drink intact. As a matter of fact, with proper preparation and foresight, you can not only duck the bullets, but turn back the attack and send the opposition running for cover. Here’s what to expect and, more importantly, how to win.

And for those of us that cant see owrds at the moment, here's some audio

Should be a required class in college or somthing
edit on 25-6-2012 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

ETA - Dont forget to practice your field sobriety tests every night!
edit on 25-6-2012 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

The fracking skinjobs turned on me. Send me a new avi.

Ambrosia please.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Just to let you know...Hunting with dick went well....we loaded his gun with blanks!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Just to let you know...Hunting with dick went well....we loaded his gun with blanks!

Have you considered how many different levels of "wrong" that sounds?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

I was drunk.
What did you say?
Just a little foggy.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I may be becoming a curmudgeon!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

I was drunk.
What did you say?
Just a little foggy.

You need a drink.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

I was drunk.
What did you say?
Just a little foggy.

Well, it does tend to sneak right up on you, but you've been warned ahead of time, so you have a chance to prepare!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

You need a drink.

Cheers

heyyyyy this is prune juice!!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Well, it does tend to sneak right up on you, but you've been warned ahead of time, so you have a chance to prepare!

I think I'm going to make my cane look like a light saber.....

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
And now, from the ATS news desk, a warning regarding the inherent dangers of.....

Ice consumption....

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED...
edit on 27-6-2012 by 74Templar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar
And now, from the ATS news desk, a warning regarding the inherent dangers of.....

Ice consumption....

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED...
edit on 27-6-2012 by 74Templar because: (no reason given)

I tried to tell everybody how dangerous that dihydrogen monoxide was, even in solid form, but they just wouldn't listen!!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join