learn more

ATS Regent Election - The Booze Party.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes

But mostly it's just about lending a helping hand to the people around.

Hey, I regularly give random people beer. You can't get more helping hand than that!

Isn't that the truth! Me and a mate used to wander around with a couple of freezer bags full of beer. Hot days require cool minds.

"Have a beer mate!" they'd hear as we stammer up to them, arm extended with a cold tooheys old sweating at them. Some people took them happily, and tagged along.. much to some dismay - you can only invite so many people along at todays prices.

Others would refuse, at first.
then reluctantly take it, and slink away into the shadows, or bolt for the train. Much like the scene in fear and loathing in las vegas when tobey maguire gets in the caddy. lol best scene ever.

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?" oO

And others would stay around to chat, refusing the copious offers.

But we did our bit. God damned booze fiends the lot of us. Share the wealth I say.

And it's always fun to break a mans will... "Have a beer... Have a beer... Have a beer..." until with a solemn look of weariness on their face, they take it... pretending... to... drink.

Ahh the party is where the booze is..

edit on 23-6-2012 by mainidh because: tobys last name is not a mis spell of mcguyver!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
Greeting, boncho, and fellow booze party members. I am thinking about joining the party but have a couple questions

If i join the booze party can i drink gratuitously (sp) on fridays, and possibly other days, and still be a member in good standing?

If i join the booze party do i have to vote?

If i join the booze party, can i drink beer and not booze?

Thanks in advance!

I'm thinking,but needs to be clarified,drinking gratuitously is acceptable,and actually encouraged,as long as you are of legal age in the country/state you live in.
Beer is fine also,got one ?
I just ran out.

Homebrew. You never run out. It's not as shiny as the store bought, but you get to love the yeast. They make good company. If you're adventurous, you can distill. They say I'm not allowed to, but this water purifier I bought from the malthause brew supplies store sure does a good job of purifying the water from all that mash.

TIP: Never drink mash meant for a distillation. It not only tastes like someone has died in a tub of soap and rotten meat, but it hits you the same. You know you've gone too far when you can't work out how to open a door.

oO

and instead try to crawl under it. realise you cannot and go back to sleep. then wake up and realise you were just dreaming about it, and then still need to try and attempt it.

Who needs bath salts lmao

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

It's Saturday mid morning and no posts yet regarding the booze party. I see this as one of the many issues facing the party. I suspect tonight we'll have more participation (mostly garbled).

CJ

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Most of the party is recovering from friday night hang overs.

After a burrito and a recovery beer for lunch things should start rolling again.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Understood. I do have reservations though about the influence of the breakfast burrito lobby, along with the clamato and corned beef hash and eggs groups. I truly hope that the party holds its own against these people, although I can't deny they are tasty. I personally am currently supporting the philly cheesteak agenda.

CJ
edit on 23-6-2012 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I was at a bar last night with some friends drinking some Guinness beer and car bombs, than switching to Patron....any way I converted all of my friend to the booze party...we are getting support from the Hokey Pokey party cause..."That's what it is all about" ...Hard to argue... at that point we left the bar and went to Dracula Drive in Trumbull, CT. And did some shots with the Melon Heads ( Gooogle it) HIC! sorry...bad gas... Ithink we killed a Copacabana...or someones be dog...UUUUUUUUUURP! sorry! We found big foot did some Mad dog 20/20 with him . Than took a taxi to Jersey and did some shot's with the Jersey Devil. Back to CT. Everybody saw a UFO and we were abducted, every one was afraid they would be probed... I stepped up ..Don't worry it's my family from Orion...did some more shot's and we all went home...of course my family was a safe driver...Every buddy was beamed back.
So all my Friends are in the party!
Gotta go now I am going hunting with Dick Chaney! Later fellow party members.............

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

As a lifelong contributor to the burrito lobby, i will have to respectfully disagree, good sir.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by mainidh

It's Saturday mid morning and no posts yet regarding the booze party. I see this as one of the many issues facing the party. I suspect tonight we'll have more participation (mostly garbled).

CJ

they are all trying to peep thru the Clueless party's windows

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Nah, that's just propaganda. They all went home last night with "the most amazing and beautiful woman/man you ever met." Actually, maybe you are right. That or they are wrestling with imaginary snakes. I realize this is not the same and is in terrible taste, but speaking of snakes...

CJ

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Please Stand By......................

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Attention Booze Party Afilliates.

IMPORTANT ANNOUCEMENT

The Booze Party is pleased to announce a new honorary deputy speaker for the Booze party. Please give a warm welcome to nenothtu

While the person is question also involved with the Curmudgeon party, the Booze Party would like to point out that bi-partisan politics has gotten the world no where. So we are happy to have members that are involved in our party as well as others. (Even if the other party kills kittens.)

Nenothtu's first contribution to the Booze Party was the planning of the CYBER BEER SUMMIT which will be held once the elections are over and all are welcome to come. The summit will be a place for drinking, boozing and discuss the joys and failures for everyone involved in the elections.

The CYBER BEER SUMMIT will be held at Booze Party Headquarters which was recently chosen to be built on Alpha Centuri.

Anyone that cannot attend in person will be able to participate online.

(Curmudgeon Party kills kittehs, VOTE BOOZE PARTY 2012)

SAY NO TO BIPARTISAN POLITICS

That's all for now, continue boozing.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Please Stand By......................

Ok,don't come on here spreading your propaganda trying sway the voters.

Our message and cause is fair and balanced.

Besides,we have Malibu........

BTW: very cool video

You suck

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

As a lifelong contributor to the burrito lobby, i will have to respectfully disagree, good sir.

My dear sir bring a bottle of Jamison to the table....Make that 2 ...I will introduce to my family...and no we don't probe people ,no interst in farts...we have are own!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Some of the highlights from the Booze Party local 231.

CJ

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Attention Booze Party Afilliates.

IMPORTANT ANNOUCEMENT

The Booze Party is pleased to announce a new honorary deputy speaker for the Booze party. Please give a warm welcome to nenothtu

While the person is question also involved with the Curmudgeon party, the Booze Party would like to point out that bi-partisan politics has gotten the world no where. So we are happy to have members that are involved in our party as well as others. (Even if the other party kills kittens.)

Nenothtu's first contribution to the Booze Party was the planning of the CYBER BEER SUMMIT which will be held once the elections are over and all are welcome to come. The summit will be a place for drinking, boozing and discuss the joys and failures for everyone involved in the elections.

The CYBER BEER SUMMIT will be held at Booze Party Headquarters which was recently chosen to be built on Alpha Centuri.

Anyone that cannot attend in person will be able to participate online.

(Curmudgeon Party kills kittehs, VOTE BOOZE PARTY 2012)

SAY NO TO BIPARTISAN POLITICS

That's all for now, continue boozing.

Well, a man's gotta eat, so the kittens ain't wasted! Well, maybe "wasted" was a poor choice of words considering the venue... but take my condition into consideration, and it'll all be ok.

Thank you for the introduction!

I see the Cyber Beer Summit as a chance to extend hands across the table (mind the glasses and don't knock any over - a beer is a terrible thing the waste!) in a spirit of cooperation and mending fences after what is sure to be a hard fought campaign.

Sure, we all have our differences, which will be highlighted and accentuated during the campaign, but it's a well known fact that beer dissolves differences, and I'm hoping to take the chance to forge new alliances and move forward in a spirit of unity after the campaign, win lose or draw.

We may be of different minds on many of the issues, but we are ALL ATS!

Onward and upward!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Don't think some of the more inebriated members here don't see through your ruse nenothtu - taking advantage of the booze partys' over generous nature and tendency to make friends with anyone; I for one am wondering when great leader Boncho has the time to drink with all this pal-ing around. I'm beginning to wonder if Boncho is sober. I suppose we'll see. I for one never tust a crumudgeon.

You want the truth? Here you go. Don't deny the power of alcohol and half truths...

www.funnyordie.com...

CJ

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Don't think some of the more inebriated members here don't see through your ruse nenothtu - taking advantage of the booze party's over generous nature and tendency to make friends with anyone; I for one am wondering when great leader Boncho has the time to drink with all this pal-ing around. I'm beginning to wonder if Boncho is sober. I suppose we'll see. I for one never tust a crumudgeon.

You want the truth? Here you go. Don't deny the power of alcohol and half truths...

www.funnyordie.com...

CJ

I'm having a party at my pool.
It involves booze.
So,I'm having a pool of what the others think.
So far thumbs up.
BTW has this party been made official yet?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Don't think some of the more inebriated members here don't see through your ruse nenothtu - taking advantage of the booze party's over generous nature and tendency to make friends with anyone; I for one am wondering when great leader Boncho has the time to drink with all this pal-ing around. I'm beginning to wonder if Boncho is sober. I suppose we'll see. I for one never tust a crumudgeon.

www.funnyordie.com...

CJ

Curses! Foiled again!

I'll tell the participants to stay out of your corner and leave yo be...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

www.funnyordie.com...

CJ

I'm having a party at my pool.
It involves booze.
So,I'm having a pool of what the others think.
So far thumbs up.
BTW has this party been made official yet?

Yes. It was settled upon during high level talks via U2U in which I sought the permission of the Booze Party leadership to hold the Cyber Beer Summit at the HQ of the Booze Party, as I felt that it would be the most appropriate venue.

Besides, after this campaign is over, we're ALL going to need a drink or twelve!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I don't speak for the leadership of the Booze Party, the great leader boncho, or Adidas, current sponsor of the Booze Party (or so I have been told). I speak only as a concerned member of the BP.

Frankly I'm now begining to change my mind about this party. So far there have been like 20 guys and two girls to show up....then again, someone (ahem leadership) never got back to me on the "3-1 girl ratio at ALL FUNCTIONS" memo.

As you, nenothtu, are the leader of the the crumudgeon brigade, I hope you see that it is my loyalty to the oath of stumbling and incoherently singing bad song lyrics that makes me question how a crumdgeon and booze party world can work together. That said, I do not know all of the motives behind bonchos manuevering and cat-like grace amongst the broken bottles of our diplomacy. Perhaps he is looking for his wallet.

I speak with the heaviness of 100's of years of war upon my people from crumudgeons, in general, not you. Perhaps as a fairly stupid person on a global scale, I speak from ignorance as to what the crumedgeons see in the booze party. Are we not derisible to you? When I pass out on your lawn will you cut me with the blade of the mower the next morning? How many noise violations before you call the cops? Why are you looking at me that weird way?

Let us meet upon the beer-pong table, the quarters arena, the "red-black" zone of pain. Then we can truly gauge the others intent. Remind you, these are my words - not that of hardowrking boncho - for him I trust. But know I am watching you. Until then, I apologize for hitting your garage with my home made motor scooter last thursday night and if you want I can tell you who has been shooting pop bottle rockets at your house the last few weeks...(hint little Billy Ionidies)

CJ

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join