ATS Regent Election - The Booze Party.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by nenothtu

Coffee? Oh yeah, that's right. We're serving "coffee"!

Obviously, you know from the Clueless Girls thread that we serve ALL types! We're not limited to just the Irish!

PSSST! I'm trying to help you out here - I think you'll find a lot more support for "Irish coffee" in the Boozer party than just about any other sort of coffee!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Coffee? Oh yeah, that's right. We're serving "coffee"!

Obviously, you know from the Clueless Girls thread that we serve ALL types! We're not limited to just the Irish!

Please advise the time and location for the bikini car wash fund raiser asap. I believe the drunken party will support the cause even in an election cycle.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

thought that was irish creme the boozer party was partial to... but you do put that in the coffee, so its all good

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

PSSST! I'm trying to help you out here - I think you'll find a lot more support for "Irish coffee" in the Boozer party than just about any other sort of coffee!

You drunks need to read between the lines of what kind of "coffee" we're really serving. I see the power of "Clueless" is working it's magic!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB

thought that was irish creme the boozer party was partial to... but you do put that in the coffee, so its all good

Nope. the secret ingredient in Irish coffee comes from Dublin, I believe. back home when we didn't have access to imported stuff, it either came from Bourbon County, Kentucky, or Uncle Jack's still....

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by howmuch4another

Please advise the time and location for the bikini car wash fund raiser asap. I believe the drunken party will support the cause even in an election cycle.

I'll have to confirm with our candidate, but I'll see if we can't get the "fund raiser" started in the next hour or so. I'll get back to you on that one. We're trying to coordinate what kind of bikinis we want to wear first!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

You drunks need to read between the lines of what kind of "coffee" we're really serving. I see the power of "Clueless" is working it's magic!

What are you talking about? I can't even read ON the lines, much less between 'em! grand daughter is giggling over in the corner, and I've no idea what she's done with my specs this time!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Nope. the secret ingredient in Irish coffee comes from Dublin, I believe. back home when we didn't have access to imported stuff, it either came from Bourbon County, Kentucky, or Uncle Jack's still....

The Clueless Girls have access to imports and domestic, your choice.

Over at the Clueless Girls Party, we're opening up an International House of "Coffee" that resides inside of the International Gentleman's Club.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Your granddaughter isn't the only one giggling at you right now!

The power of Clueless Girls! We rock!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous404

Your avvie scares me.. that poor Cylon looks like he's been starved to death....

They are supposed to look like this:

Or This...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Over at the Clueless Girls Party, we're opening up an International House of "Coffee" that resides inside of the International Gentleman's Club.

Oh.

I won't fit in there very well.

I'm not all that gentlemanly.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Don't let the name fool you. The International Gentleman's Club comes fully equipped with a dungeon (whips and chains anyone?) and a naughty corner for anyone that feels the need to be disciplined. This is part of our promotion for World Peace. If everyone has a place to relieve their frustrations and fetishes, they're more apt to leave the club and face the outside world showing their gentler and softer side. So, you may not enter as a gentleman, but you always leave as one....or at least until your next visit.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

ATS Curmudgeon party does not condone the killings of Kittehs, The kitten kicking incidents have all been blown WAY out of proportions as was amply explained to Judge Judy! Also, before the conspiracy minded start in on us Her being a Curmudgeon party affiliate was merely a coincident when she ruled in our favor.

The ATS Clueless Girls Party are not only Clueless but also Bra-less apparently!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

The ATS Clueless Girls Party are not only Clueless but also Bra-less apparently!

Slayer...

Pics....please.

or ir didn't happen

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

My COLB compared to that of the current POTUS:

Note the gender designation. Clueless Girls have no power over me. I'm old enough to be used to it now.... and that's OLD. However, whips and chains and dungeons and such might spur me out from my inactivity, and not in a GOOD way!

Did I say "spur"?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Slayer...

Pics....please.

or ir didn't happen

Pics?

Of what?

The Kitteh kickin' or of Curmudgeon Judge Judy

The Kitteh kickin was for charity of which the proceeds were donated to Jerry's Kids. We may be Curmudgeons but we aint heartless!

As far as Judge Judy being a Curmudgeon?
That's on record!

edit on 21-6-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Snicker - J. Judy is ruthless -
edit on 21-6-2012 by LadySkadi because: ATS sensors got to me, yikes

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I'm looking for specific evidence of your disparaging comment that the clueless girls were indeed "braless".

Im a pro. I will be able to tell if that is indeed the case.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I'm looking for specific evidence of your disparaging comment that the clueless girls were indeed "braless".

post by vkey08

I just read the whole thing, it's a barrette, I wasn't wearing a bra when I typed it out

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

post by vkey08

I just read the whole thing, it's a barrette, I wasn't wearing a bra when I typed it out

hilarious however now I must deal with...
disappointment and apoplexy.
Cocktails anyone?
edit on 6/21/2012 by howmuch4another because: sorry vkey08 I totally missed it the first time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join