Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

ATS Regent Election - The Booze Party.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Izz tinks it za (uuurrrp) wondafoo Idiea (HIC!) Izz all in! Crap! spilt my booooze on da key bord again!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954
Izz tinks it za (uuurrrp) wondafoo Idiea (HIC!) Izz all in! Crap! spilt my booooze on da key bord again!

Welcome to the party, don't forget to hand out fliers. or flyers. Or shiny pieces of paper, whatever you call them..

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I am for this party.
Young Mitt Romney also endorses it.

Me and Jim Beam are curious as to what we need to do for our part.
edit on 20-6-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Boncho....I'M IN.
My contribution to the party is the fringe below.

And some words of wisdom:
"The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind." --Humphrey Bogart

"Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the Bible says love your enemy." --Frank Sinatra

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day." --Frank Sinatra

"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." --Dean Martin

"An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do." --Dylan Thomas

"You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning." --Celia Rivenbark

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." --Benjamin Franklin

"The mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer." --Ancient Egyption Proverb, 2200 B.C

"He was a wise man who invented beer." --Plato

"No soldier can fight unless he is properly fed on beef and beer." --John Churchill

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
B00ze Party... Rah!

I see you found our press officer.

"Is this thing on? Hello? Testing one, two, testing one, two. What's with the echo?"

For the love of Jagermeister, couldn't you have made a better choice for press officer? At least he gets a free over-sized mint out of it.

P.S. - It's NOT a mint!
edit on 20-6-2012 by Hessling because: (no reason given)
edit on 20-6-2012 by Hessling because: ETA

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by boncho

The Booze Party.
------------------

ATS Curmudgeon Party
-----------------------

I find it beneath your character to stoop to the unfair tactic of using

BTS SMILEYS!!

very curmudgeony of you.... (I made that word up)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by howmuch4another

Sounds like jealousy simply because we get great endorsements from upstanding members of the community like this...

Hi...

You don't know me

My name is Gertrude Abagail Snodgrass the third

I just wanted to reply and let everyone reading this know that I fully support and endorse the Curmudgeon Party officially. Not just because I've been Nenothtu's long time penthouse kept sex kitten {Oh, the passion} but because the man has a real good message!

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Also...

For the record I wasn't always a card carrying member of the Curmudgeon Party. FYI I was a Respectable Booze Party affiliate just last year as a matter of fact...

Here I am at the Booze Party 2011 convention

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

yes...jealous for sure.

I thought the yoga pose they caught you in at the bus stop was used for the grand opening poster of your ashram..sorry that didn't pan out for you.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

OMG! I am dying! lol @ sex kitten.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
See that's your problem,wasting time and money again.Just get the damn Everclear and do it right.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
As a self appointed independent observer I cannot affiliate with any parties as yet, so I just thought I drop by for a quick round.

I would like to order a glass of '45 Chateau Mouton-Rothschild Jeroboam if you don't mind kind sirs, as I think your headquarters could use a little class.

Who's shout is it?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Ok,arm has been twisted to the point of joining.

May I suggest a campaign slogan?

yours truly,

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Sounds like jealousy simply because we get great endorsements from upstanding members of the community like this...

Hi...

You don't know me

My name is Gertrude Abagail Snodgrass the third

I just wanted to reply and let everyone reading this know that I fully support and endorse the Curmudgeon Party officially. Not just because I've been Nenothtu's long time penthouse kept sex kitten {Oh, the passion} but because the man has a real good message!

Thank you.

I've had one too few... does that say "message" or "massage"?

edit on 2012/6/20 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
See that's your problem,wasting time and money again.Just get the damn Everclear and do it right.

I like where this is going!

Remind me to tell my Everclear stories some time. I need a few more drinks before I'm ready to, though, in order to get over the horror and trauma of it all!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit
As a self appointed independent observer I cannot affiliate with any parties as yet, so I just thought I drop by for a quick round.

I would like to order a glass of '45 Chateau Mouton-Rothschild Jeroboam if you don't mind kind sirs, as I think your headquarters could use a little class.

Who's shout is it?

You said "Rothschild". I'mma keepin' an EYE on you!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Someone ask for Everclear?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
Someone ask for Everclear?

NOT HIM! I liked him more when he was just one of those Irish guys telling me to Jump Around.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous404

Sweaty Nipples more your speed?

This is the Booze Party right? It's ok to say that here?

edit on 20-6-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

The beer prayer, I like it. Now this brings into question the whole issue about separation of Church and State. I think closed door meetings are about to ensue.

In honour of the beer prayer, I offer the holy act of a keg stand in celebration of marriage.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join