It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWII Veteran Being Forced Out of Home and Forced to Exhume Wife’s Body: Needs Your Help

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

What can we do to help? Sounds like they are going to try and discredit him and throw him in a rest-home. The last place the poor man needs to be is stuck in a hospital! I think everyone has a right to die at home! The problem exist is when they get stuck in a hospital..Doctors, Nurses, and Social Workers will try and keep him stuck in there. Does the poor man have any family to look after him?

I see this crap everyday!! People work all of their lives to have a Home..they become sick..thrown into a hospital..Social Worker interviews person attempting to discredit them..Someone takes over power of Attorney..Then the hospital or rest home takes over their belongings!! They charge about 6000 a month for care in a rest-home..they eat up all that the person owns..and then they fall on Medicare or Medicaid and then coded a certain way can screw the Government!!

In the end in a Rest-Home..Watch out for the Death Nurses that I call Hospice..they come along and so-called give the poor old person Comfort Meds that kills the hell out of them by slowing their breathing down to the point..they just die...This is murder to me!! But what the hell..they call this legal here in America..land of the Free..bull#!!
The first issue that needs to be taken care of..break the poor man out of the hospital!! He needs an attorney to get him out..or a family member willing to care for him at home!

Its best never to go in a hospital..just to a Doctors Office! They can trap and keep you against youre will in a Hospital! If you know youre dying..its best to just stay at home..
edit on 20-6-2012 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

PS- When you have to go to a Doctor..Dont tell them a damn thing!! Just stick with the issue at hand..dont tell them of any past history..and never tell them if you smoke cigarettes!! Watch out for any release that you sign!! Read everything that you sign..and check the coding on your doctors visit
edit on 20-6-2012 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2012 by Apollo7 because: Error

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

The oathkeepers are doing all they can to get him legal representation and he does have family and friends working on it, but the original link does give ways that we can help, its at the very bottom of the article.

I know what you're saying, I had a similar experience with both of my parents and its not something you ever get over. There are always all those regrets that dog you forever after ~ "I should've done this or that, and why didn't I fight it harder or why didn't I try something else".

And there are millions of people going through this same nightmare at this very moment who have no one to support them, or even to commiserate with.

ETA: Good advice in your edit!!!

edit on 20-6-2012 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

I'm writing Dr. Paul, then I'm writing Rand.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Never mind writing people, it will be to late! Some of you that are in his geographical location should band together and protect this veteran hero and his property. Its the U.S you lot have guns, use them the way you constitution intended, in defence of your freedom and libertys. Its in the contract is it not.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

sent messages to the govenor and a link to the article ill see if it can do anything but not gonna hold my breath if this guy ends up on the street he can live free with me indefinitely if he can make it to kalispell hell id even be down to try to build him a cabin

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
A quote from a 1924 edition of the American Banker's Association Digest sums up what is currently happening:

“Capital must protect itself in every possible way, both by combination and legislation. Debts must be collected, mortgages foreclosed as rapidly as possible. When through the process of law the common people lose their homes, they will become more docile and more easily governed through the strong arm of government applied by a central power of wealth under leading financiers. These truths are well known among our principal men who are now engaged in forming an imperialism to govern the world. By dividing the voter through the political party system we can get them to expend their energies in fighting for questions of no importance. It is thus by discreet action we can secure for ourselves that which has been so well planned and so successfully accomplished." -

US Banker’s Association Magazine

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
If a bus monitor can get 100k for being bullied then a widow could probably get help too. It's all about how far the word is spread to the general public. People can be very sympathetic and helpful if they know about it. Blessing/curse of this global info age. Both good and bad can be in your lap with a few clicks. Unfortunately the bad stuff seems to get more attention than the good.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by KilrathiLG

Thank you for taking the time to share your concern about Warren Bodeker. The Governor appreciated your advocacy on behalf of this Montana veteran and asked that I reply on his behalf. Mr. Bodeker’s current issues can only be resolved through the judicial process. The Governor, as part of a separate branch of government, has no ability to intervene in that process. Mr. Bodeker needs a good lawyer, and I’m pleased to see folks making an effort to see that happens. For your information, Mr. Bodeker apparently has, at times, represented himself as some type of “sovereign citizen,” and was not completely forthcoming about his assets, leading to some of the difficulties he now faces with the bankruptcy court. I hope he’ll accept the advice of an attorney so the issues can be addressed appropriately. The bankruptcy court did NOT issue any order regarding exhumation of his wife’s remains. If you wish to see the court docket on the case I can get you a copy. Mr. Bodeker is welcome to seek the assistance of the State of Montana with issues outside the court process, including arranging for his wife (and Mr. Bodeker eventually) to be buried with honor in the Montana Veterans Cemetery. To my knowledge he has not yet sought any official help directly. I do regret the situation this veteran faces and hope the publicity he has generated will result in securing the legal help he so desperately needs. A recent story from the Missoulian does a good job of outlining the issues surrounding this case. missoulian.com... You’ll note the bankruptcy trustee has requested the order for the sale of the home be vacated. Sincerely,

that is a response i got from emailing them i left names out cuz i think posting the lady who sent the email might not want her name on the internet and t&c and such

so it seems initialy we might have gotten incorrect information or at least no order to exume the body was issued and on the bright side it seems that he will have the option to be buried next to his wife with full military honors and if nessisary we can request the docket thingy so hope this update shines more info on this case

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
missoulian.com... this link clears it up and defiantly casts more light on the issue
reads almost like a movie or a novel with the hidden gold etc

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

That letter is exactly what I spend a good portion of my day writing.

That is a BS response. Sometimes we actually take a letter to the governor seriously and do something with it, but the majority of the time we write a response just like that one. Basically passing the buck, telling you to let the system take its course, telling you thank you for your concern, and you are appreciated, and the government cares about you, all the while we are crossing our fingers that you don't work for a newspaper or something. If you do happen to work for a newspaper, and your letter happens to get printed, then we spring into action to give the appearance of concern, and we might even look into the case a little further, but in a case like this one in the OP, the governor is powerless anyway.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BMorris

It'll actually make you popular around here. Unfavorable opinions of our military and veterans seem to be a trend on ATS, welcome to the new in crowd.

It's not the fact he's a Veteran that makes this significant to me, though.

At one point during his life he jumped over an enemy prison camp and helped save 2146 POWs from being shot to death with zero casualties in the Los Banos Raid.

“at 7:00 a.m. sharp, we heard and saw nine large transport planes flying low, and passing close to the camp; perhaps one mile to the east. Even as we all watched, we saw doors open and paratroopers came tumbling out. OH WHAT A SIGHT! With a tropical sunrise for a background, we saw about 150 parachutes open one after another and settle slowly earth-ward out of our sight behind the distant trees. We knew help had come.” From the book,Deliverance! It Has Come! By John S. Beaber.
I like to think that the actions we take in life whether bad or good define who we are. In my opinion he is a hero that happens to be a veteran.

He also designed and built this house with his own hands.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Meet Warren Bodeker, and listen to his story before passing judgement on his situation.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

yeah i figured as much the article from the Missolan at least gave more info but i figured it was a canned response thought it was spam tell i remembered sending them the response as i had sort of forgotten about it
edit on 26-6-2012 by KilrathiLG because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Well, humans do actually write those, even though the language is extremely polished. I think they did slip up a little bit.

For your information, Mr. Bodeker apparently has, at times, represented himself as some type of “sovereign citizen,”

I will also tell you that this particular group of people, popular on ATS, is a group that the government despises. They don't know how to deal with them, they can't give them too much attention or too little attention. I have heard that name come up in many meetings, and no agency of the government has a clear policy to deal with them. At the very least, they are a thorn and a clog in the judicial system, and at most they actually have a legitimate movement that threatens the power and very existence of most government agencies.

This statement should never have made it into an official government response, and is likely a clue to the inner thinking of the government there.
edit on 26-6-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join