It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: There's "No Way" I'm Ready to Endorse Romney

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

BEST interview in months. Sniveling Wolf sucking him dry to get him to answer accordingly, of course, but Ron stands his ground.

He God-damn well better receive a "speaking event" at the GOP convention.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I wish this man was my leader. I don't even care if ee have different political views. I just want some honesty in the white house.

edit on 19-6-2012 by ATScory because: I spelled "we" wrong. /facepalm

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
There was a duplicate thread that I posted on about this, but it appears this is the more active of the two, so I'll try it over here

This situation with Ron and Rand Paul is quite similar to the case of Ben Franklin and his son, William. Ben and William had been very close, and during their time as envoys in England, old Ben helped William get his own political career going and was instrumental in gaining William key appointments- the NJ governorship, if I remember correctly. Then, when the growing tensions and political intrigues left Ben betrayed, undermined and falsely accused by the English and all hope of fair negotiations gone, William sided with the Loyalists against his father for the sake of his own political ambitions. The English no doubt expected Ben to back down for the sake of his son's career, but it didn't happen that way. Ben stuck to his principles, even though it meant a permanent estrangement from his son.

Of course, Ben was a bit more harsh with William than I'd expect Ron to be with Rand. Ben actually sent William a bill for the cost of raising him. But the similarities are striking. I greatly admire Ron Paul for sticking to his principles. I think the Bilderbergers expected that if they turned Rand then Ron would back down.

I'm so relieved to hear that he is not playing into that. I really needed some good news today. Thanks, Ron.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I made my whole family watch some vids and shocked them,,they thought they knew whats up,,they didnt know shiz,,,I hooked them up,,,now they see the "Romney popularity illusion" and see how Paul got cheated and held down,,they also know now that the race aint over,,whats it going to look like giving the nomination to Romney with a thousand people chantingRon Paul and they wont stop ! lol

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I still don't think the majority of Americans know the political views that Ron Paul stands for. Heck, I don't think they really know the political views which Romney stands for. If voters would just sit down and compare the views of each candidate, I'm sure a lot of them would say "hey I didn't know that about Ron Paul."

It's all about who the GOP backs as a candidate. They populate the media and air waves with their candidate choice and sway uninformed voters to fall in line.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by avatard

and thats exactly what we all need to be doing!

my guess is that the majority of romney supporter are average americans too busy with their everyday lives to actually review the candidates and their views. So instead of getting their own opinion of things, they just listen to their local news anchor, or decide to "educate" themselves and watch CNN haha, so by the time elections come around they're just going to go with what ever they've heard.

I believe us Ron Paul supporters need to start taking action instead of hoping your one vote will be enough and hope that enough people will do the same. We need to start helping people see the truth!

I'm not saying just go and rant about it to everybody you know, but when appropriate, shed some light on the kinds of things that are being hidden from them. Show them how your country needs a good honest leader. Some one who can actually make some good change for once!

Ron Paul is what America needs and people NEED to know that

top topics

join