It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daytime UFO, March 13, 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus

Originally posted by Bilk22
That was no balloon. I wonder, has anyone ever seen a weather balloon?

Originally posted by Urantia1111
Jeez. 8 debunking posts in a row? Then who is flagging this thread? I disagree with all of you. I think 'balloon' is a bit of a stretch here. I'm not saying I know what it is, just not a balloon. Anyway, I'll let y'all get back to your Phage worshipping.

how are you so sure it isn't a balloon, just curious? i mean it looks like one and moves like one would in the wind, so i think its a very good chance that it is a balloon

If you pause the video when he is getting a good close-up shot, you can see it is metal with lights on the bottom. Can't say it's an alien space craft, but I don't think it's a balloon, at least not like any balloon I've ever seen.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
com'on people, you can go get a mylar balloon, let it get high in the sky and record it, i bet you will see the same thing. i have seen proven fakes that looked more legit than this.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrestonSpace
Gotta be the worst camera man, but I would probably be the same if I got to see a ufo. I thought it was balloons at first but when he zooms in it looks like a giant gummy bear holding a ball of light. That's my professional opinion,

That's basically what I perceived except "mine" was made of Mylar. I still believe it's worth sharing regardless of what my untrained eyes see.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
wow! Mylar!!!

it's this new technology that's only been out for 50 years. very hush hush. the govt. doesn't want the technology to come into terrorist hands. Imagine what they could do with this tech if they only handed it over to the public!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join