It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Gives Floor Speech on Syria – June 19 2012 (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
ronpaulflix.com...

Ron Paul introducing legislation prohibiting the Administration absent a declaration of war by Congress from supporting directly or indirectly any military or para-military operation in Syria.

Don't cry if your congressman doesn't support it if you don't tell them you do.

Great speech. Nice if it went viral

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

I love when he talks about how upset the US would be if Russia demanded a 'Humanitarian Intervention' because of the violence on the US/Mexico border?!
Good find!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Waitaminute!
I thought Ron Paul sold out?

RP is always good for some common sense. Thanks for sharing that, OP.
S&F.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
If the government already violates the ultimate law of the land when it comes to engaging in war, how is this legislation going to stop them? I mean it's nice to see RP talking sense to these idiots that have no idea of what powers the government has but what good will it do in the end?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

Perhaps more citizens will wake up to the government's abuses of power. Perhaps not. Keep up the good fight, regardless. Your frustration is justified, though. Most avoid the truth at all costs.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by pierregustavetoutant
reply to post by jheated5

Perhaps more citizens will wake up to the government's abuses of power. Perhaps not. Keep up the good fight, regardless. Your frustration is justified, though. Most avoid the truth at all costs.

That's basically the best example you can put forth, the video is there to show that someone is trying and being ignored.... Those videos will still be around 20 yrs from now and they will be just as truthful as the ones in the last 20.....

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Great post! Any time this man speaks, I listen.. then share.. as I will do with this vid!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The rest of congress should hang their heads in shame.
How the hell can they let this continue ?

This is exactly what happened involving Libya last year and it kills me that we the people can`t do anything about it.
This could bring on a massive war.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Excellent speech, thank you for sharing this OP! I'm going to call my congressman's office.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jheated5
If the government already violates the ultimate law of the land when it comes to engaging in war, how is this legislation going to stop them? I mean it's nice to see RP talking sense to these idiots that have no idea of what powers the government has but what good will it do in the end?

Powers of government... What's that? If you ever find out, shoot these folks from overseas a wake-up call.

At least the baby has an excuse.
edit on 19-6-2012 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Just came on to post this if it had not already been done, that said I will bump it once to make sure everyone gets a chance to listen to Liberty in action!

new topics

top topics

join