It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geoengineering and the Age of Aquarius

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I've thought over your latest post and I have a question for you: a serious question, aside from the debate because the debate has reached, imo, an impasse. That impasse is your failure to put forward acceptable reasons as to why I should believe you over Eastlund. And it begs the larger question of why should I believe the military-industrial complex propoganda over Eastlund.

The significance of one watt per square centimeter is something that can actually be explained in sound-bites, I think.

Citing lack of power in an era where the technology exists to make a super computer the size of a sugar cube is retro, imo.

So the serious question is: do you think that the average Joe & Jane, of reasonable intelligence, could understand enough about HAARP to know when they were being fed a load of baloney about its' capabilities i.e. how weak it is, how useless really and how like a dim refrigerator bulb?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew

Originally posted by luxordelphi
What I mean is dynamic and electrically charged and intimately related to things like electrical storms and earthquakes on earth.

So the more extensive the ionosphere the more likely there will be electrical storms and earthquakes? Which, in turn, means electrical storms and earthquakes are much less likely to occur at night?

Not sure the data supports the hyposthesis?

Well, gee, rest period was my term and no it's not exclusive to night although the interactions from the sun are not there at night. NASA calls it 'quiet time' which to me is kind of wierd but here it is:

Ionospheric Storms

Solar activity such as flares and coronal mass ejections often produce large variations in the particle and electromagnetic radiation incident upon the earth. Such variations can, in turn, lead to disturbances of the "quiet-time" magnetosphere and ionosphere.

Comparison of quiet time and storm time for each hemisphere

These simulation results show the electron density in the ionosphere at 150km. The top two movies depict results of simulations that use a model of the magnetosphere and solar EUV radiation levels typical for solar maximum during the northern hemisphere summer. The bottom movies were generated with the same conditions but with a simulated geomagnetic storm. Features such as the increase in ionoization on the day side, the auroral oval, and the expansion of the oval can be seen.

And read studies if you like:

High-latitude ionospheric currents during very quiet times: their characteristic and predictability

The occurrence of quiet periods is strongly controlled by the solar zenith angle at the geomagnetic poles, indicating the importance of the ionospheric conductivity. During the dark polarseason, about 30% of the passes can be qualified as quiet.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join