It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geoengineering and the Age of Aquarius

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
OK, how about piggybacked signals?
That is, the way I understand, FM radio works.
It is not the basic frequency that you will hear, it is the modulation patterns superimposed upon it.
With that, one could easily transmit an infrasound vibration, for example, to a long distance. The carrier wave here has different properties than the modulation.
BTW you can listen to audible frequencies on your computer with the help of a simple frequency generator software, such as Tone Generator (from Australia). 300 is quite musical. I have trouble hearing anything below 60 Hz.
The consciousness-altering experiments of Monroe used the DIFFERENCE between two waves to generate a vibrating effect that coaxes the listener to go into alpha (8-12) or theta (4-8) frequencies.
The delta (under 2) is said to be especially interesting.

I don't know what HAARP really does, but one thing I do: I am sensitive to electromagnetic waves, especially the spectrum used in cell phones and towers. I used to live near radio towers at a Navy town, that was when I discovered it with the help of an opthalmologist. I am physically sick from this non-ionizing radiation, especially when people talk on the train or in streetcars - where the metal bounces back part of the signal (and most modern phones are built to increase their signal in such a case - which goes back and forth between them and the tower network).

Wire meshes protect one to some degree. And there is transparent foil for windows. However, I read somewhere that at the point of absorption, some minute amounts of ionizing radiation is generated.

The widest conspiracy theory 10 years ago was that HAARP and the similar installations (Russia has it, the EU has it, China has it too) are meshed in a mind control network with the cell network. I now think that is BS, while technically it could be planned. Mind control is far simpler, via TV, language patterns, news outlets and advertising (look up Ericksonian patterns), and it has been used throughout the centuries. These unhealthy vibrations, however, do not let people sleep soundly (melatonine secretion is disturbed and the blood-brain barrier gets fuzzy as Swedish studies proved).

One result of this Aquarian technology is that age-old meditation practices suddenly bring no results.
If you are sensitive (wifi detto), you can observe sleeplessness. You are diving into a dreamish image as usual. But then ZOOM! something bounces you back. After the n hundredth time, you will take a sleeping pill or drink a glass of wine or both. But then sleep is not the same that way.

BTW in sidereal astrology, it is enough to say now that Neptune is in the sign of Uranus and vice versa, for a number of years. At any rate, these shifts between the ages will not happen like one year from the next. There are long periods of preparation - Indian scriptures suggest a time as long as between one hundred and two hundred years, sometimes more, for the transitions. THAT I can certainly see happening.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The link and text I put up here:

DEMETER observations of ELF waves injected with the HAARP HF transmitter

Nevertheless, the degree to which modulated HF heating can be consistently used to inject ELF/VLF waves upward into the overlying magnetosphere, and the total ELF power radiated by such a source is not understood at a quantitative level.

and my comment re what a startling declaration, prompted these replies from you:

It is not startling at all. The propagation of any sort of long wavelength radiation is hit or miss, depending on the conditions of the ionosphere and magnetosphere.

4 watts.Terrifying. Just think, 10 times more power and it would be equal to your refrigerator light bulb.

Interesting that you would think I would believe that millions (some sources say billions) of dollars were spent in order to shine a dim refrigerator bulb at the ionosphere. Interesting also that initially a number of governments (and some still are) were so concerned about this refrigerator bulb that they called for an immediate halt citing various weapons and weather modification anti-proliferation treaties.

So all you are really saying to me, in light of:

the total ELF power radiated by such a source is not understood at a quantitative level

along with your comment:

The propagation of any sort of long wavelength radiation is hit or miss, depending on the conditions of the ionosphere and magnetosphere.

is that so far we've missed. What are the odds of that? Maybe so far someone is watching out for us while we conduct experiments with results that can't be predicted.

I think your link to a "recording" of HAARP is mostly nonsense starting with the fact that it says that the signal "was monitored on 3.39 MHZ" and the chart itself is showing frequencies in the range of 4kHz. Never mind the part where he claims that ions are accelerated to the speed of light by the signal from HAARP.

The link I put up:

HAARP Pulse Analysis

which prompted your comment now prompts mine: I guess the Aurora is just some kind of an illusion then that we really aren't seeing at all? It must be frustrating, for you, not to be able to claim:

The Ionosphere: an Introduction

Although early Greek and Roman philosophers such as Aristoteles and Seneca theorised on the phenomenon of aurora, it was only in the 18th century that any serious interpretation was attempted. Many explanations revolved around the reflection of sunlight by ice crystals, clouds or atmospheric gases. Only after the spectral measurements of Angström in 1867 did it become clear that the aurora was caused by optical emissions of the atmospheric gases themselves.

So ice crystals, that well worn and tired explanation for just about everything in the sky these days, don't really work here.

And I guess this didn't really happen either:

First Artificial Neon Sky Show Created

By shooting intense radio beams into the night sky, researchers created a modest neon light show visible from the ground. The process is not well understood, but scientists speculate it could one day be employed to light a city or generate celestial advertisements.

But I guess you know more than the HAARP guys who say they don't understand it. And no, you're comments are always fascinating; never boring: just enough truth to squeak by while extinguishing candles for a hobby.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Interesting that you would think I would believe that millions (some sources say billions) of dollars were spent in order to shine a dim refrigerator bulb at the ionosphere.
And yet again you demonstrate that you don't understand your own sources. HAARP does not transmit ELF. The HF signal it produces can be used to induce ELF radiation. Very low powered ELF radiation, and it can only do that when the conditions allow it.

The link I put up:
Yes you did. And I pointed out two major blunders in it. It's nonsense. Full and complete.

I guess the Aurora is just some kind of an illusion then that we really aren't seeing at all? It must be frustrating, for you, not to be able to claim:
Why would I claim the aurora is ice crystals or an illusion? It isn't. It's caused by the interaction of solar particles with the atmosphere. See, through the use of science we learn things about the way things work. HAARP is being used to learn things about the way the ionosphere works.

But I guess you know more than the HAARP guys who say they don't understand it.

They understand a lot more than I do. Yes, it's pretty interesting that HAARP could produce a visible effect in the aurora. The scientists have been working with the concept for a long time. It looks like they happened to hit the right conditions that night. Not sure if they've managed to duplicate it. What does that have to do with ELF radiation?

I'm glad you find my posts unboring but I was actually referring to the possibility of your doing some real study of electromagnetic radiation instead of weeding through the internet for keywords and trying to get any real understanding from articles meant for general consumption (like the aurora one).

edit on 6/29/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

One result of this Aquarian technology is that age-old meditation practices suddenly bring no results.

You are so right with this statement. I had noticed this and not made the connection. There was a book, 'The Sirus...(something like connection)' (Science Fiction), that talked about these people on earth who practiced meditation, according to the age, by modifying their physical position i.e. hand placements etc. in order to be able to continue to not get drawn into the illusion. They apparently recieved updates from time to time.

I don't know what HAARP really does...

Really this is a profound statement because neither does, seemingly, anyone else. Some people, like me, feel that it's a prelude to an extinction level event. Similar to 'The Gray Goo Problem' which I linked to earlier and which describes an extinction level event through unchecked nanotechnology. While 'The Gray Goo Problem' is understood to a degree, the potential of HAARP to trigger a chain reaction is not. There are a lot of people like Eastlund, the father of HAARP, and people who have been involved with HAARP and people who have experience using similar technology that understand a lot. Here is a video clip that has quotes from a number of these people in interviews about HAARP. (10 minutes long and very informative with the HAARP PR guy saying there's nothing to worry about and everyone else saying something different.)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

HAARP does not transmit ELF.

No. It does not. But really I have to give credit to Gaul, not you, for teaching me that in a much earlier thread of mine.

Why would I claim the aurora is ice crystals or an illusion?

Seriously?

They understand a lot more than I do. Yes, it's pretty interesting that HAARP could produce a visible effect in the aurora. The scientists have been working with the concept for a long time. It looks like they happened to hit the right conditions that night. Not sure if they've managed to duplicate it. What does that have to do with ELF radiation?

You brought it up - just going with the flow but back to the refrigerator bulb:

HAARP Technology Words from project managers

At 2:10 John Heckscher, Project Manager HAARP: "HAARP began with a congressional insertion in the appropriations bill of fiscal year 1990. In essence Congress directed the defense department to explore the potential for using the auroral regions for improving communications and navigation and surveillance. From there, the assignment came that the Navy and the Air Force were to manage the program."

At 6:22 Rich Garcia, Director of Public Relations - HAARP: "HAARP can paint designs in the sky if you will. You know, it can take the beam and move it in any pattern that the scientist who's doing the experiment might want to do."

At 6:57 John Heckscher, Project Manager HAARP: "You know, you put one watt out and you've got the field necessary to break down the air or whatever happens."

At 7:14 commentator: "That was one watt per centimeter. HAARP focuses 3.6 million watts and squeezes it into a billionwatt or gigawatt beam."

At 7:25 John Heckscher, Project Manager HAARP: "We're squeezing the mega-watts into a narrow beam, then in a very tiny area you can create what's called an effective gigawatt."

The essence of this experiment is that nobody really knows what will happen and nobody really knows if there will be an uncontrollable trigger effect in the highly volatile ionosphere.

The Miniaturized WINCS Factory (08.03.11)

WINCS is designed to study Earth's volatile ionosphere and thermosphere (the portions of our atmosphere stretching from about 60 miles to more than 350 miles above the planet's surface.)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

You brought it up - just going with the flow but back to the refrigerator bulb:
No, I said nothing about the aurora. You brought it up and I asked you what it has to do with ELF radiation.

At 6:57 John Heckscher, Project Manager HAARP: "You know, you put one watt out and you've got the field necessary to break down the air or whatever happens."

At 7:14 commentator: "That was one watt per centimeter. HAARP focuses 3.6 million watts and squeezes it into a billionwatt or gigawatt beam."
The commentator is full of crap. HAARP cannot focus a beam. Using the phased array the spreading of the beam can be limited and a certain amount of steering can be done. HAARP's antennas are spread over an area of 30.6 acres. Each antenna is powered by two transmitters of 10kW each. Combined, the 180 antennas can produce a total of 3.6 MW. Let's do some math. 30.6 acres is the same as 1,238,338,070 square cm. Take that 3.6MW and spread it over that 30.6 acres and you get a power density of .003 watts/square cm. That's 3 thousandths of a watt right at the antenna array.

But the beam spreads out the higher it goes. At an altitude of 100km the beam has spread to cover about 233,000 acres and has a power density of 0.278 microwatts/square cm. That's 0.00000028 watts/square cm. Less than 1 millionth of a watt. It's enough to heat the very low density ionosphere by about 27º C. It is not enough to "breakdown the air" (never mind that there isn't really any air up there). One watt, maybe you can do that, but even at it's strongest HAARP cannot produce anywhere near that output. John Heckscher probably said that but, oops, it somehow didn't make it into the stupid video. The fact is that the power density produced by HAARP is much less than that of a microwave oven but they fact that the use a microwave oven in that stupid video further demonstrates their dishonesty. HAARP does not transmit microwaves.

The essence of this experiment is that nobody really knows what will happen and nobody really knows if there will be an uncontrollable trigger effect in the highly volatile ionosphere.
The word volatile bothers you? Yes, the ionosphere is volatile. Its conditions can change rapidly.

volatile

adjective

Definition: 1. likely to change suddenly

vocabulary-vocabulary.com...

From your source:

More than a decade ago, technologist Fred Herrero realized that to truly understand the ever-changing dynamics of Earth’s upper atmosphere, he would need an armada of satellites gathering simultaneous, multipoint measurements. With satellites costing $100 million or more, he knew that was out of the question.

www.nasa.gov...

You know that the Sun pumps millions of times more energy into the ionosphere every second than HAARP could in years of continuous operation? That's a big reason for its volatility, for its changeable nature.
edit on 6/30/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Do you mean the fate of prof. Constanza?
He was killed in a train near Washnigton DC

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The commentator is full of crap. HAARP cannot focus a beam.

Remain calm. HAARPsters, themselves, call this a phased array.

Phased array

In antenna theory, a phased array is an array of antennas in which the relative phases of the respective signals feeding the antennas are varied in such a way that the effective radiation pattern of the array is reinforced in a desired direction and suppressed in undesired directions.

So yes and no. From the official HAARP site:

What is the IRI and what does it transmit?

Basically, the IRI is what is known as a phased array transmitter. It is designed to transmit a narrow beam of high power radio signals in the 2.8 to 10 MHz frequency range.

There are 180 towers, 72' in height mounted on thermopiles spaced 80' apart in a 12 x 15 rectangular grid. Each tower supports near its top, two pairs of crossed dipole antennas, one for the low band (2.8 to 8.3 MHz), the other for the high band (7 to 10 MHz).

And not to take anything away from your math but that's John Heckscher, Project Manager HAARP saying: "We're squeezing the mega-watts into a narrow beam, then in a very tiny area you can create what's called an effective gigawatt."

I don't know about you but in this context "squeezing" sounds an awful lot like focusing.

That is much less than a microwave oven but they fact that the use a microwave oven in that stupid video demonstrates their dishonesty. HAARP does not transmit microwaves.

That's Eastlund giving the microwave example.

At 5:46 Dr. Bernard Eastlund, Plasma Physicist: "I chose what's called a phased array antenna for the patents because it can be aimed. Picture holding your microwave oven in your hands with the door open, then you can move it around and send these microwaves different directions and for these applications where I wanted precise control of where the power was I felt that was the best type of antenna to use and that is the kind that HAARP has built."

But you know best - right?

John Heckscher probably said that but, oops, it somehow didn't make it into the stupid video.

You old conspiracy theorist you! What do you think he said? That Eastlund is dishonest because he used a microwave in an example? Do you think Heckscher and Eastlund are both virtual constructs? Or perhaps they've been overdubbed? What?

You know that the Sun pumps millions of times more energy into the ionosphere every second than HAARP could in years of continuous operation?

When is the last time the sun was on this side of the ionosphere? That very volatile region. Everything coming to us from the sun does spread out and filter through the various mechanisms that nature has in place. Are you saying that now the sun has decided to use a phased array antenna against us to focus itself on selected places?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Remain calm. HAARPsters, themselves, call this a phased array.
You will note that I said it was a phased array. Your link describing a phased array states it quite well. A signal can be directed in a chosen direction and its spreading can be limited. That's what I said.

"We're squeezing the mega-watts into a narrow beam, then in a very tiny area you can create what's called an effective gigawatt."
He is talking about effective radiated power (ERP). ERP is a theoretical value determined by the gain of the antenna system. Depending on the frequency used the ERP of HAARP can actually be greater than 1GW but as I said the beam spreads. The further from the antenna array, the wider it is. The wider it is the lower the power density.

But you know best - right?
I know that HAARP does not use microwaves.

You old conspiracy theorist you! What do you think he said?
I think he didn't say that HAARP can produce a power density of 1watt/square centimeter. I think that whole segment was edited to imply that he did. The value (0.2 microwatts) I gave for power density in the ionosphere includes the calculations for ERP using a transmitted frequency of 3.0MHz (typical of that used for ELF experiments). At it's highest frequency the power density would be about 4 microwatts (4 millionths of a watt). Not even close to 1watt/square cm.

Are you saying that now the sun has decided to use a phased array antenna against us to focus itself on selected places?
No. I'm saying that the power of HAARP is not focused.
I'm saying that the Sun applies magnitudes more power to the ionosphere than HAARP does. Power to that "selected" place and every place else in the ionosphere. I'm saying that the effects of HAARP on the ionosphere are insignificant in comparison to those of the Sun and other natural phenomena.
edit on 6/30/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Let's focus on the TOPIC, not your fellow members.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi

Sorry to butt in, but what do you mean by 'highly volatile' ionosphere?

I know that the ionosphere varies in extent and density all the time, due to Earths rotation and variations in solar output, is that what you mean?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Let's focus on the TOPIC, not your fellow members.

Springer...

The fact is sir, I have lost the plot, I'm not sure in this particular thread that there is a well defined "topic", indeed it does have to do with geo-engineering, but it sort of veers off into astrology and HAARP and stuff about the sun, but I can appreciate the fact that a few of my posts aren't particularly topical. What I was attempting to do was prop up my brother in the best way I know how. Just being supportive of the anti-chemtrail agenda in general, I am unfortunately not smart enough to engage with the likes of Luxordelphi--but I can encourage the side of the arguement I do agree with can't I?? The side represented by Phage and the other bff. I really do wish I was smart enough to use all that technical, scientific jargon, but it is beyond me. I just want to participate by lending support-how is this wrong?? I am committed to do what I can to help the agenda-in the limited capacity that I am able.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I'm saying that the effects of HAARP on the ionosphere are insignificant in comparison to those of the Sun and other natural phenomena.

Yes...I know that's what you're saying. I was going to put up some things about the sun but that's not really the issue, however, it's not really the effects of HAARP versus the sun at all - it's the effects of HAARP in addition to the sun. There's a rest period for some parts of the upper atmosphere because of night but not with HAARP. And Alaska gets alot of rest because of the sun's angle there and because of the short days etc. but not with HAARP. And none of that even needs to be talked about if it's 1 watt per square centimeter.

Other then that video which you think is deviously edited, there are two other places that I've found the 1 watt per square centimeter:

Text of Eastlund Patent

transmitting said electromagnetic radiation from said earth's surface substantially parallel to and along at least one of the earth's naturally occurring and diverging magnetic field lines and focused so as to provide a power flux of about 0.1 to about 1 watt per square centimeter at an altitude of at least 250 km;

Wild Blue Yonder/Part 2

While grilling a steak at his backyard, Eastlund used a cooking analogy to illustrate HAARP's anticipated surface power level of one-watt per square centimeter. "You wouldn't be too worried about that, would you?" he asked. "You've got that in your microwave oven. You cook your turkey with it."

From the same document, some information on power capabilities (this article is from 1999):

The Ottawa-based Planetary Association for Clean Energy claims that Phase 1 testing of HAARP at one gigawatt effective radiated power has been underway since "initial tuning" began on December 14, 1994.

But there's a glitch. Begich reports that an expanded $175 million antenna array capable of focusing Phase 2's four gigawatts of radiated power has yet to be funded.

HAARP's inventor agrees. Sort of. "What is up there now is not in my opinion big enough to be concerned about," Eastlund said. "It has to be used judiciously but it's not the kind of power level that can do the stuff that's in my patents yet. But they're getting up there. This is a very powerful device. Especially if they go to the expanded stage."

The Air Force is not advertising its Phase 3 timetable. During a January, 1996 interview which CBC television's "Undercurrents", HAARP project manager John Hecksur denied the existence of Technical Memorandum 195, which outlines projected HAARP tests. This was interesting. Because paging through my own copy of the October, 1991 Technical Memorandum No. 195, I found on page 185 a call by the Ionospheric Effects Division of the US Air Force Phillips Laboratory for HAARP to reach a peak power output of 100 gigawatts.

At 10 gigawatts, Eastlund claims his ionospheric heater will form an "artificial magnetic field" about 10-fold greater than the field strength naturally occurring between the ground-based antenna and 50 kilometers altitude. At 100 billion watts effective radiated power, all environmental bets are off.

So history is being re-written and with good reason from a military-industrial point of view. Anyway, at 1 watt per square centimeter it doesn't really matter if we agree that it get's focused or not.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew

Sorry to butt in, but what do you mean by 'highly volatile' ionosphere?

I know that the ionosphere varies in extent and density all the time, due to Earths rotation and variations in solar output, is that what you mean?

No, not really. What I mean is dynamic and electrically charged and intimately related to things like electrical storms and earthquakes on earth. Also the fact that almost everything you read about it says that it's not understood.

Sounding Rockets Study How Winds In Space Drive Currents in the Upper Atmosphere

Some 50 miles up in the sky begins a dynamic region of the atmosphere known as the ionosphere. The region is filled with charged particles created by extreme ultraviolet radiation from the sun. At the base of the ionosphere, charged particle motions create a global current called the "atmospheric dynamo." Generally moving in loops from the equator to the poles, the dynamo changes daily based on solar heating and magnetic activity – but what keeps it moving isn't well understood.

One in each pair will measure data about the charged or "ionized" gas -- called plasma -- as well as the neutral gas, through which it travels.

Ionospheric disturbances

At ionospheric altitude some disturbances and physical processes are related to seismic activity, thunderstorm activity and some global changes in the Earth environment such as ozone holes.

Despite a long history of ionospheric space investigations, the physical properties of ionospheric plasma are still not well understood.

This link is one that I haven't really finished studying because it is not clear whether the earthquakes that are being studied here are related to HAARP activity:

Studying the Ionosphere with Langmuir Probes with an Application to Seismic Monitoring

It has been detected that there are distinct ionospheric anomalies located over areas of seismic activity. There is supporting evidence that electromagnetic emissions propagate from the ground causing these disturbances and other such phenomena such as earthquake lights and magnetic aberrations.

To add to the complexity of these events, other phenomena have been known to compliment earthquakes such as magnetic disturbances and aurora borealis. In addition, “earthquake lights” (characterized as luminous glows lasting several seconds) have been periodically recorded dating back to ancient Greek writings and were first captured on camera during the Japaneese Matsushiro earthquake of 1965.

Extensive studies have been performed to measure aberrations within the ionosphere and magnetosphere to determine the possible causes for these effects. The results show a buildup of electromagnetic radiation over localized regions in the ELF/VLF/LF ranges.

In addition, several statistical studies performed on a magnetometer located in close proximity to an 8.0 (Richter scale) earthquake off the cost of Guam in 1993. The study showed that there was a significant magnetic disturbance that built up in the weeks prior to the earthquake and that the data suggests that the anomalies were not related to disturbances occurring within the geomagnetic system3.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

There's a rest period for some parts of the upper atmosphere because of night but not with HAARP.
A rest period. Do you know at which time of day the aurora (australis and borealis) are active? Do you think the ionosphere is "resting" when the aurora are occurring? Do you know how rarely the HAARP IRI is used? You can get an idea if you have a look at this thread and do a little investigating of your own. HAARP's own instruments will show you when the heater is in operation.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Other then that video which you think is deviously edited, there are two other places that I've found the 1 watt per square centimeter:

As pointed out previously, Eastlund's patent involves a system much more powerful than HAARP. Magnitudes more powerful. A system which would require the power output of a bunch of nuclear reactors for the transmitter. HAARP cannot produce a power density of 1 watt per square centimeter in the ionosphere. It produces, at best, power densities measured in millionths of a watt. You still don't seem to understand the concept of power density.

edit on 7/1/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That's right phage, you show her, no amount of cutting and pasting of pertinent information that contradicts your knowledge of HAARP, atmospheric science, aviation and all other scientific disciplines will ever make a dent in the rock hard logic you bring to the table.

All this speculation from the paranoid fringe is so much clap-trap...I wonder why we try so hard to refute it, after all, chemtrails don't exist and the energy we spend here debunking could probably light the city of NY for 100 years, but I do understand why it must be done. Just like the early church was required to stamp out heresy and massacre the pagan hoards practicing their "nature" based superstition - we chemtrail debunkers must, like the crusaders, be resolute of mind and cold of heart, about chemtrails anyway!

I promise in the future to tone down my allusions to you making me horny, but it's not easy, I have recently come bursting out of the closet (bi, not all the way gay) and my enthusiasm is hard to control. Try to take it as a tribute to your masculine rational mind!

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

What I mean is dynamic and electrically charged and intimately related to things like electrical storms and earthquakes on earth.

So the more extensive the ionosphere the more likely there will be electrical storms and earthquakes? Which, in turn, means electrical storms and earthquakes are much less likely to occur at night?

Not sure the data supports the hyposthesis?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join