It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

37 Israeli aircraft (fighters, tankers, EW) in night rehearsal war ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

37 Israeli aircraft (fighters, tankers, EW) in night rehearsal war ...

translate.google.com

Huge night A.Mesogeio air exercise in the south of Cyprus performed in Israel last night between 21.30 and 00.15. A total of 37 aircraft of the Israeli Air Force stood up a mobilization that even by the standards of the Israeli Air Force has significant difficulties.

It involved 30 F-16I fighter Sufa F-15I and Ra'am, 5 air tankers and electronic warfare aircraft 2.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The translation of the page might be slightly off, but im sure you all are beginning to get the picture how volatile the Mediterranean is.

As the article go on to read that conducting a night mission or rehearsel so far from its bases is what set this apart and the fact that such a large number of fighters were airborne along with tankers and electronic warfare planes. I guess its very clear that the message being sent to all far and wide is that Israel is set to do what must be done.

translate.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I think this might be linked to...

Israel has warned Syrian President Bashar Assad that should Tel Aviv be attacked, then it will retaliate by bombing Syria, the Gaza Strip and the whole of Lebanon.

Which was in response to

These revelations came in light of an Iranian report that Assad had warned that he would “set fire" to the Middle East if foreign forces launched a military strike on his country and would ask for Hizbullah’s help to attack Israel. An Arab source told Iran’s Fars news Agency that Assad made the warning to Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu during his visit to Damascus. "If a crazy measure is taken against Damascus, I will need not more than six hours to transfer hundreds of rockets and missiles to the Golan Heights to fire them at Tel Aviv," the Syrian president said.

Would be my best guess

So perhaps they have Intel that Assad my order such a move soon or on his way out into exile in Russia order such an attack

Either way, to me it looks like an exercise based on the above information

edit on 19-6-2012 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

Maybe your right, but lets face it Israel doesn't need any excuses to bomb Gaza. They do it every day as it is.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The Turkey refernece is an interesting one. In April of this year Turkey was consulting with NATO about invoking article IV of the treaty, which allows for self defense actions only (unlike article V which is asking for assistance in offensive manners) because of constant Syrian incursions / firing / shelling across the border into Turkey.

I think Turkey is more inclined, based on their stated positions, to be the first nation to engage Syrian forces.

Its turning into one big game of telephone... If you attack me I will attack this country, who will attack this group, who made bomb this city, who will kill Ronald McDonald.
edit on 19-6-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
The Turkey refernece is an interesting one. In April of this year Turkey was consulting with NATO about invoking article IV of the treaty, which allows for self defense actions only (unlike article V which is asking for assistance in offensive manners) because of constant Syrian incursions / firing / shelling across the border into Turkey.

I think Turkey is more inclined, based on their stated positions, to be the first nation to engage Syrian forces.

Its turning into one big game of telephone... If you attack me I will attack this country, who will attack this group, who made bomb this city, who will kill Ronald McDonald.
edit on 19-6-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

You wont kill Ronald McDonalds if you do we'll turn Burger King into glass and smash KFC's window

I have to agree its almost child like behaviour

Years of tensions built upon more tensions has turned them all into pathetic idiots, they should let the children run there country's, stop teaching history, maybe that way they could all grow up together
edit on 19-6-2012 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Please Sir
Could you please give me a list of unprovoked attacks that you are claiming take place "all the time" in Israel.
Your love for an inferior group of people astounds me. I call them inferior mostly for the lack of equality between the sexes that they perpetuate generation after generation, and labeling me and the people care about most, my fellow Americans, as infidels, satans and worse.
It has been said, do unto others as you would have them do to you.........well they have shown Israel just exactly what they wish done to them and Israel has granted them their wish.
I do understand your thought process though and this is the only thing that prevents me from implying you are lacking in critical thinking skills. Save the trees, save the whales, .and save the so called plastinians. I get it, I understand...I just disagree.
In fact I find it offensive anytime I see anyone putting 1 minute of effort into some "noble cause" that does not involve helping a child in need that lives right here in the USA, or what ever nation that person happens to be from.
It is just as disgusting as a celebrity who goes to some third world country to adopt, when there are children in their own backyards who are in need of a family and a place to call home.
Basically, if you have time to write some kind of"Israel bad-Arab good" garbage, then you have time to go make a difference in a young persons life right there in your own town......even if it just means taking a hungry kid to get something to eat, or giving a "socially disadvantaged" young person the skills he needs to support himself.
Instead you come here and imply Israel murders people for laughs......and sit in your house thinking yourself a righteous guy, someone to be admired for their humanitarian beliefs, when in fact you are a lot like a certain politician who considers herself Native American

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
LOLOL no they dont...thats pin-prick son. You havent seen BOMBING.

Originally posted by bigyin
reply to post by TritonTaranis

Maybe your right, but lets face it Israel doesn't need any excuses to bomb Gaza. They do it every day as it is.

new topics

top topics

join