It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Body PH Balance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
So as of recently I have been doing some research into the "Body PH". Reason for this is having really bad acid reflux, so having heard about this "Body PH" I figured I was more acidic "DUH"... Talking with a few people I have heard some pretty amazing stories about curing cancer.

One of these stories come from some one a few of you might know, political talk radio host Dr. Michael Weiner aka Michael Savage. Before the politics and calling ignorant people "Shmucks" he obtained his Doctorate in "Natural Medicine". In one of his books he talks about this guy he knew who had cancer and healed him by changing hid diet. IE his PH balance.

Here is a clipit from a informative article:

"Sudden alkaline shock is what some professionals create when treating cancer. The healer might put the person on a program that includes several very important things, but one of those is sudden alkaline shock where the alkalizing foods and herbs and habits result in such a dramatic shift upward in pH that the body goes too alkaline and often starts to oscillate.

By oscillate, I mean that the body becomes extremely alkaline and then overcompensates back to acidic and then, because of the alkaline program, it goes to extreme alkaline again. This is vital to get the body's immune system to clear out all cancer (well, also what we think can cure cancer almost immediately). The immune system functions higher when the body is slightly acidic and the extreme alkaline moments actually reduce the size and virulence of the cancer. Many healers seem to use this system very effectively for treating cancer."

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

Here is a site that has some products shown on how you can start your new regimen.

www.i-amperfectlyhealthy.com...

Any more info or stories would be GREATLY appreciated!!

edit on 06/19/12 ? by SickeningTruths because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SickeningTruths

I have read this before and it is an interesting thought, it seems to make sense to my non scientific brain as well.
All that I do know is that being a diabetic I often end up with a sour stomach and I take a couple of teaspoons of baking soda in water every 30 minutes until my stomach balances back out.
So far I have yet to have any cancer, but that is hardly a qualifier.
Tommy chong has cancer and he is a regular user of another alleged cure.
(Mods note I have not used the "bad word".)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

I have read this before and it is an interesting thought, it seems to make sense to my non scientific brain as well.
All that I do know is that being a diabetic I often end up with a sour stomach and I take a couple of teaspoons of baking soda in water every 30 minutes until my stomach balances back out.
So far I have yet to have any cancer, but that is hardly a qualifier.
Tommy chong has cancer and he is a regular user of another alleged cure.
(Mods note I have not used the "bad word".)

THC or Cannabis is not a cure for cancer. In fact, it heightens you risk just like smoking cigarets. (not as bad, but still)

and I'm medical user my self.. so don't need any hippies hating on my post.

edit on 06/19/12 ? by SickeningTruths because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

If only more knew and then believed. It will wipe out bad viruses and bad bacteria as well which would pretty much take care of 90% of ailments out there. The number 1 illness is Acidic PH level which manifests itself in all the symptoms and ailments that ar prevelant around the world. It will stay surpressed unfortunately Doctors and Big Pharma will certify this as quackery because they need you to stay chronically ill or else they can't buy the big yachts for the family and jewelry for the mistress.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by cashvillian

If only more knew and then believed. It will wipe out bad viruses and bad bacteria as well which would pretty much take care of 90% of ailments out there. The number 1 illness is Acidic PH level which manifests itself in all the symptoms and ailments that ar prevelant around the world. It will stay surpressed unfortunately Doctors and Big Pharma will certify this as quackery because they need you to stay chronically ill or else they can't buy the big yachts for the family and jewelry for the mistress.

I think I agree here, however from what I'm reading, it seams you can be too alkaline and you need to be slightly acidic compared to complete alkaline.. Again, that's just what I have read thus far and is NOT fact.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Heartburn, reflux? Try this,
Go out and purchase a big jar of Pepperocini. Turn on PBS channel 13
and eat as many of those pepperocini's as you can. If you don't watch PBS, Watch Berlin Alexanderplatz
1X per day instead. When you are finished with the Film and Pepperocini, you will not have heartburn
for years. Just what The Good Dr. ordered. Worked for me.

If this proves to be too comprehensive, try a shot of Vinegar per day. Apple Cider Vinegar is good.

Note: This is not intended to be and/or supercede "professional medical advice", as you may be suffering
from other digestive complications.

Just trying to help you become HealthyTruths instead.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Been researching this as well.

We now brush our teeth with soda, we also have a list of main foods and what they do to ph to control through diet. Its not always what you think, some foods you think would cause acidity actually do the opposite. We also control ph by taking half a teaspoon of baking soda in half a glass of water between meals & refrain from drinking anything during meals (watering down stomach acid during digestion is not a good thing).

We also have started washing hands and arms in baking soda water for the skin before sleep as well as a bit in the bath, helps your bodies largest organ (your skin) as well as soaks into your body helping balance ph.

I think the body ph optimum was 7.2? may be wrong off the top of my head.
Baking soda is amazing and we felt the results the first day we started our regiments!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Body pH is a delicate balance between bicarbonate and hydrogen ions. Normal body pH is 7.35 to 7.45, with 7.40 being neutral. The body is rarely completely neutral because of constant homeostasis mechanisms. Anything less than 7.35 is acidic and anything greater than 7.45 is alkalotic. Our breathing, our kidneys, and our blood help to buffer and regulate our acid-base (pH) balance. Causes of acidosis or alkalosis may be respiratory or metabolic in nature. There are too many to name. Basically, our body, cells, and cell processes need a normal pH to carry on. Acid-Base imbalances can be lethal if not treated, when they are severe.

Here's a great webpage on Acid-Base balance
Acid-Base

And now I've gone crossed-eyed!

edit on 19-6-2012 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-6-2012 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I've done a bit of research myself since I started working with naturopaths. Most Westerners have no idea what it is. I talked to a Korean friend who is in the US for school, and she said that in Korea they learn all about pH levels in early grade school. Kinda makes you wonder.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Suffered with heartburn for years due to the poor diet, coffee and alcohol.
going to the doc for a "cure" rather than suggesting a change in diet, he pushed pills (Nexium)
Im not a PILL popper,., so this wasnt an option. I decided to research the acid issue
Found a simple remedy, change your diet and be more ALKALINE.
Well,. it worked. I dont have acid issues anymore,. 2 years

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Suffered with heartburn for years due to the poor diet, coffee and alcohol.
going to the doc for a "cure" rather than suggesting a change in diet, he pushed pills (Nexium)
Im not a PILL popper,., so this wasnt an option. I decided to research the acid issue
Found a simple remedy, change your diet and be more ALKALINE.
Well,. it worked. I dont have acid issues anymore,. 2 years

Me too, but i had to take the nexium to kick start the healing as i was burning out my throat with stomach acid. My uncle just died from cancer caused by reflex.

sour kraught is said to help repair the stomach valve eliminating acid reflex.

top topics

join